[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hippo said:
honestly I too felt it was a little rushed since the last ep. I wonder why they edited it like that. one  more ep would have been perfect, just so that it was a little more smoother. 
like there should have been a scene where they go make merits for the mother, but all of a sudden it jumps to her reading the fan letters.

but i was still FIN verrrrrr with them all the pic's, their ig posts, opps interview eieieieieie. my cheeks are so sore. i just gained a few more wrinkles too. I wish his kisses were more like how she kissed him......but love how he changed to an even more possessive person 

on one of Bow's ig pic's the caption is "can i ask you for a favour Dr? Can you never look at anyone else like this'...it was a pic of him back hugging her and staring at her so lovingly  :heart:  :heart:  apparently he came to comment not to long after, but i can't find it, so i don't know what his reply was. 
in the opps interview there is a part where she says that she like's Mike's eye's and how he expresses them, because they say what he feels... :heart:  :heart:

now i really can't wait till Friday! one last kiss to come :kiss3:
 TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! Oh that comment he made, I saw it, he said "I told you, I only love you homnam" kekekeke. There was also an interview from siambunterng of michael where he said one time he farted and made everyone think it was Bow cuz she was getting up and her knee popped and at the same time, michael farted so everyone turned around and stared at her while michael had on a straight face hahahha..he said Bow knew he farted and tried to tell everyone but no one believed her so she sulked at him

if they were to pair up again, i hope its for a better production and more scenes yime and more skinship hahahaha

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
TubbyTinker said:
 TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! Oh that comment he made, I saw it, he said "I told you, I only love you homnam" kekekeke. There was also an interview from siambunterng of michael where he said one time he farted and made everyone think it was Bow cuz she was getting up and her knee popped and at the same time, michael farted so everyone turned around and stared at her while michael had on a straight face hahahha..he said Bow knew he farted and tried to tell everyone but no one believed her so she sulked at him

if they were to pair up again, i hope its for a better production and more scenes yime and more skinship hahahaha

Awwwww, hahahaahah Mike is hilarious blaming Bow. Bowchael, why are you two so meant to be? Truly a heaven-made pair.
Ohhh, how I will miss these two so freakin much *sigh*

hippo

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:

:heart:  :crush:  :crush:  OMG thank you! they are so cutee!!! so cute how they prank each other. LOL i wonder how he made it up to her, for her to stop sulking :crush:

a lot of people are requesting for them to be in a remake of 'Sai Lo Hit'. although i think they would match it well, but there's not enough skin-ship....eieieieie.....i actually like the older younger age gap/story line but only if he was a little more brave to have more skin-ship earlier....eieiei. 

Can't wait for them to pair up again. But i don't want an action, because screen time is usually taken up by a huge cast and the action scenes of course. a good romance would be good where the pra eak does not get dragged along by all the nang rai's...i mean doesn't always believe what the evil side says. LOL. like in here :crush:  :crush:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
TubbyTinker said:

Lol! Mike is a devil! So wicked to blame it on Bow. Poor Bow. It reminds me of Mark & Kim when they were still "friends". Mark once told a story about how he farted and walked away at the same time Kim was walking into the area. Hahahah And look at MK now. They are "dating" ahem ahem. Our hopeful hearts can only look forward to Bowchael coming to that same fate. It's only a matter of time. tehehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
NOoooooo it end !!!  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: i ship them so hard though ! Yeah, the twister at the end was like ..dang didn't expect that lol . The lakorn  have flaw , loop hole & most of all  unsatisfying  ending indeed !!! O' my heart is about to burst , why are they so freaking adorable together HAHA. I love the kiss scene  :kiss3:  :kiss3:

TubbyTinker

im gonna keep this thread alive until I have nothing to post about them anymore hahahah

yep the kiss was loud and clear coming from Michael hahaha.....

anyone read the oops magazine yet? i can translate if anyone wants to read still lol

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I WANT TO READ IT THIP. SHARE WITH ME THE OOPS MAGAZINE. Oh btw, when is the aftershow thing airing tomorrow? I know Thanwa & Tubtim is gna be there too, i'm so excited to see it! Please let me know :3 Erg, these 2 are way too cute - I can't handle their IG conversations, makes me squeal. lol, even if I don't understand Thai - I literally love going through the comments to see if they comment on one another's pics, ehe. Love them, so sad that YK is over but Bowchael is absolutely not over! I'm sure they will pair up again, because they just created a hardcore fanclub that ships them!!! :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
TubbyTinker said:
im gonna keep this thread alive until I have nothing to post about them anymore hahahah

yep the kiss was loud and clear coming from Michael hahaha.....

anyone read the oops magazine yet? i can translate if anyone wants to read still lol

OF COURSE !! I can't read thai HAHA.  When I told you  to stop teasing me w/ all those adorable concert/show/event picture , you wouldn't stop and my poor heart was in submission ! AND now when I'm silent and patiently wait for update .....you want to STOP posting/translating and start asking permission ?  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: You come back here.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
NOOOOO, I have a class @ 8AM. I'm so sad, bout to skip my class for my Bowchael! lol. just kidding...but WHYYYY? omg, forever sad :( 

TubbyTinker

here's the interview

​ Do you guys check the feedback on the lakorn you guys are in together?

M: I do. The script was well written, making us become rising stars. Everyone had a role to play. On the internet there would be comments saying they like watching the lakorn and they would hate me because I'm such a mean, stuck up doctor but in real life, I'm friendly. And they said they like me with Homnam which is played by nong Bow, making us become koo-jin in FIN-land. [laughs]

B: Yes, I'm happy that they're into our characters and fin what we're trying to execute. (Michael teases: We're in a pink world haha) I like the color pink as well because it's an aura that comes out right through me (laughs). They also said I play my character naturally even though it's my first lakorn.

What impress you the most becoming full time praek/nangek for this lakorn?

M: First of all I want to thank the staff. I want to thank Dida Production for allowing us to work with them. We work everyday but they're really laidback. One day we would shoot about 40-50 scenes and it might sound too much but they were actually chill about it. As for nong Bow's acting, she improved so quickly, better than me. She has a cute face, she can sing, she knows how to model. She has so many talent, I'm not bragging either.

B: Mine would be having to play 2 characters. It was the difficulty of it. I had to really concentrate because one scene I'll be Homnam, the next, I'll be Khun Put, the praek's mother. In the lakorn she possesses me. But in real life, I'm still young and don't have any kids and all of a sudden I have to play a mother. So I had to pay attention to P'Nussba who plays Khun Put and I try to do what she does. I had to caress P'Mike's face, but dang I thought i was rubbing paper sand (laughs) [Michael: Maybe it was your rough hands] Whatever! The first time I saw P'Mike, I wanted to slap him (laughs) but as time passes, he's what you see. He's laid back and we're close and we can talk about almost anything with each other.

What are your technique in acting especially those sweet scenes that have people crazy about?

M: When we're shooting, we continue it off screen (laughs) and we have to trust the script. Before we actually do the shooting, we would rehearse our lines together every time so that it'll come out looking real and the viewers will understand what we're trying to portray. I have to thank the other actors as well, like Uncle Mou Dilok who played my father. He's like an acting coach. In a crying scene, when they said Action, his tears would fall instantly. He's really good and I tried to do it like him but I could never do it when before I was also in Luerd Chao Phraya, Nen Ja, Mae Ka, and Kom Payabaht. But I'm happy that people said my acting improved in Yai Kanlaya.

B: I couldn't act before. My mom was the one that pushed me into the industry starting off when I was 7 years old, I entered the Smile Kids Contest. Then I got the opportunity to become a singer in a  group called Kiss Me Five. Then after that I entered Thailand Supermodel then signed a contract under CH7. There were improvements. Truthfully, my first lakorn is Khat Cheuak and I'm still filming it right now and Yai Kanlaya was my second lakorn. Luckily I got the opportunity to work with P'Nussba so I got some of the technique from her so I can use it to try to improve on my acting. Like P'Mike said, we would rehearse our lines and see what's our next scene. I also went to a workshop but P'Mike never went because he went overseas to do a photo shoot (laughs).

That's why your voice is so good because you used to be a singer.

B: P'Mike has a good voice too. His feelings might get hurt (laughs). For this lakorn we get to sing the soundtrack called Yahk Bork Ruk, originally sang by P'Bird Thongchai. He actually sent a message to us telling us we have good voices. I was so happy. (smiles) That gave us more motivation to continue working.

So Mike, you went overseas, did you buy anything for Bow on the way back?

B: No he didn't.
M: Oh, we weren't close then. If we were, I'd probably buy her something. Wait until your birthday. (laughs)

Okay, so how close are you now?

M: How close? (laughs) Most of the time I'm always teasing or do a prank on her. She would do it back. That's how we've become close so fast. We have similar personality. We're always together on the set. We would see each other like 4 times a week and see each other off set too because we would have events and photo shoots together. We sometimes go out to eat together too.

B: Yes, I like to make him squeal because he's a ticklish person. He would squeal all day (laughs). I think also because we think alike. We would do or talk alike. Even the songs we like to sing at our solo events, we like the same song. It's called Yoo Tor Loey Dai Mai by Singto Namchoke. It's unbelievable. [Michael: Are you saying our hearts are the same?] A little (smiles)

Why don't you guys gossip about each other since you guys are sweet---oops, close with each other

B: P'Mike likes to pass gas. Sometimes it would come out of his mouth, sometimes his butt (laughs) They're all violent too. There was this one time I was so mad at him. He farted and it was the same time I got up and my knees popped. And he said that I farted so everyone thought I did. If I farted, I would say I did but I didn't. And he just sat there all quiet.

M:  That time, I was doing a lot of fitness so I would eat a lot of eggs. Sheesh! You eat too and a lot, I'll tell your mom. She sneaks to eat and then sleeps. [Bow: Well I'm tired. I have to eat to have some energy.] So how is my muscle?

B: I saw it on the set and in the photo shoot you did. Whoa! Firm butt, has a six pack but now they all became one. He's like a good example of a Thai citizen. Round stomach, leg all saggy (laughs). The pants are all tight on him.

If you can ask the other person just one question, what would it be?

B: What type of girl do you like to be around with? Answer that.
M: An optimistic girl who always thinks positive about everything [Bow: Hey! That's me!] Huh? Okay let me ask you. What type of guys you like, your preference and don't say me either (laughs)
B: Of course someone like you (laughs) I like guys who make me comfortable. Who makes me smile and makes me happy. P'Mike is a funny guy. I can just look at his face and I would laugh.

Actors/actresses these days don't just have a pretty/handsome face. Talent comes with it. What are your talents?

M: Playing basketball. I was actually in a team in China when I was studying over there. Here in Thailand, I was also in a Ping-Pong competition and came in second in Khon Kaen. Other than sports, I also like to sing. My voice is very high though (laughs)

B: Yes, P'Mike has a high-pitch voice. When he was singing Len Kong Soong by KLEAR I heard it and my ears were cleared (laughs) So why did you stop playing ping-pong?

M: Well because playing basketball more girls approach you so I abandon ping-pong (laughs) but that was then. Now if I was to choose between playing basketball or ping-pong, I would still choose basketball for the same reason (laughs). I also like collecting cars and watches.

B: Right now I'm liking those stone bracelets. When I wear it, I feel like good things come into my life. I thought of buying P'Mike one so good things will come into his life (laughs) I also like drawing, singing. I like art and updating fashion trend. Right now I'm studying Communication Arts at Rungsit University, Year 1. [oops: Oh and I thought you graduated already] Are you saying I look old (laughs)

M: We're like the same age right (laughs) Everyone says that Bow but I actually graduated two years ago.

Mike you went to study in China for two years, if you can tell Bow in Chinese in one sentence, what would it be?

B: Wo Ai Ni which mean I love you hehe
M: Erm...there's actually a lot of things I want to say (laughs) Ni Hen Mei which means you are very pretty. (smiles)

Wow, exchanging sweet words. Mike is (confessing), Bow what do you say?

B: You're interested in me aren't you? (laughs) I like his eyes because his eyes say everything.
M: Wow, that's it? (laughs) but I think you have a good personality, you're optimistic. Very cute.

Which actor/actress do you really want to work with right now?

M: Right now honestly Bow because a lot of people have been commenting in our Instagram that they want us to play together in another lakorn again. Before, we would have about 5k likes and since the lakorn aired, it hit like 10k in one day. They would also leave comments like date already please. They probably watched our lakorn and is liking us off screen. So I'm begging the elders at CH7 to pair us up again. Give the new koo-jin another chance (laughs)

B: I'm begging too (smiles) Right now just watch our music video for Yahk Bork Ruk, the soundtrack to Yai Kanlaya first. Even we can't help but smile when we watch it. I think everyone will like it. My parents watches it everyday. Right now I heard that the number of view for our version hit a million views already.

Have you ever been a fan or is a fan of someone?

M: I like cute girls like P'Four Sakonrat (Four-Mod) and P'Bebe Thanchanok. They're cute, love them. But if it was a guy idol, it would be the band Bodyslam and P'Burin Boonvisit. I remember going to one of his concert and I was squealing. I thought I was gay. He was very sexy. I really like him.

B: I like P'Mai Davika. I like the way she talks, the way she answers questions, her acting. I like everything about her. Her voice isn't like those sweet voices, it comes off a bit gruff.

Lastly, what do you want to say to your fans

B: Thank you for liking and supporting us. I want to say "ruk na woey" (informal/slang speech of saying I love you) [Michael: "ja dee ror woey hahaha] (informal/slang of is that a good idea) It's stylish and cute. Oh! On my birthday, June 4, I will have a meet & greet so hopefully a lot of you will come. P'Mike, you're invited too.

M: Thank you to the fans, to the lakorn fans for watching our lakorn with great feed backs. "hak lai der" (I love you so much in E-Sarn) They're very cute. One time I was sitting in a restaurant eating and a kid came up to me with a heart shaped balloon with my face on it. I still have it. Oh Bow, don't forget about my birthday, April 17 (laughs).

​Why don't you guys openly tell one another what you want to give that person on their birthday then

B: I won't ask for one but I will give. I want to give him a stone bracelet, maybe it'll help him fall asleep better and help his brain a little (laughs). He thinks too much and stress out so quickly. He gets irritated quickly too, I would always have to be the one to make it up with him. He forgets too. He doesn't forget that we have to meet up but he forget things. One time he left his ring and wallet with me when we went to Khon Kaen to pass out the calendars. He forgot to come get it with me so it was so chaotic.

M: I also won't ask but I'll give. I want to give her a watch on her birthday. The one she's wearing is too big, it's like a man's watch. I want to give her a small, cute one. Actually I want to give her a lot of things. Want it, I'll buy you it. [Bow: It's a promise?] Just don't forget about mines (laughs).

dariey

sarNie Adult
tq tubby for the translation. :thumbsup:
mike really like to tease her.even reading the interview we know he tease her when answering the question.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for the translation  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

they are so cute and such a tease. Can't help but scream and fan girl :heart:  :heart:  :heart: can't wait to see the show. so happy that they two are asking to work together again. Can't wait. 

I can't watch Bow in Khat cheuk yet. I'm having a withdrawal affect :no: . i'll have to wait a bit. 

it suck's coz i can understand thai perfectly but can't read one word.  :cry1: thank you so much again :flowers:

TubbyTinker

here's the link to the show on YT via bugaboo
http://www.bugaboo.tv/videos/all/0/recent/

I havent watched it fully but my favorite part so far was when Michael talked about the name Pattalada that the fans gave him and Bow and he teased that it's going to be their kid name..hahaha he's the one teasing but he's the one blushing the most