[Ch8] Buang Ruk Salak Kaen (Dee Keun Dee Wan) Iang Sittha / Joon Cholrudee

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone, just wondering where I can find the song thang cheewit that they sang in episode 7?

sarN

sarNie Granny
The kids & whom ever the parent they belong too sound like a headaches already & I haven't even saw the lakorn yet LOL. Tell me when the rscene come up , might need to do some revaluation if I should watch it or not .

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I gave up cause I got up to ep two only and skip through each ep afterwards and it was so confusing.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
The kids & whom ever the parent they belong too sound like a headaches already & I haven't even saw the lakorn yet LOL. Tell me when the rscene come up , might need to do some revaluation if I should watch it or not .
rscene??

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm still watching this and it seem like I'm the only one left LOL. I find Pandao to be stupid at times like I want to go in and slap some sense into her LOL. I know she doesn't know Pol is using her to get revenge but damn she's definitely falling for him and his tricks. I think tmr episode she's gonna find a picture or clip of Pol and Wanada sleeping together, that should open her eyes more.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
I'm still watching this and it seem like I'm the only one left LOL. I find Pandao to be stupid at times like I want to go in and slap some sense into her LOL. I know she doesn't know Pol is using her to get revenge but damn she's definitely falling for him and his tricks. I think tmr episode she's gonna find a picture or clip of Pol and Wanada sleeping together, that should open her eyes more.

girl, im still with you. & right, honesty she needa wake up :aloofandbored:but i kinda of ship them tho:angel10: and yes, tomorrow shes gonna find a clip of them kissing and stuff :sad6: but somehow shes gonna fall back into him:confused0: but i find something really weird and funny. for tomorrow's ep when she show Pol the clip, why does she have to wear that big ass sunglasses:confused12::risas3: and am i the only one who cant wait for the beach ep where all of the couple spent their love time:aaaaa:

TubbyTinker

okay good because I feel like I'm a loner hahaha thats why I havent been commenting much. But Yas!! That scene where she was wearing that big-o shade I was laughing but I like her shade---me want one! And I kinda ship them too. Maybe its just me but I feel like Iang has a crush on her hahaha, when reporters asked if there was something going on offset, he didn't deny but he didnt accept either hahahhaha

and nope you're not the only one. I'm waiting for those beach scenes too. I can't like the other two couples especually Dut and Put because their siblings and what they're doing is possible incest activity LOL.

offscreen moment :icon12:

cr. aplusproduction/kung

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching too but I'm on ep7 slowly catching up. I like revenge. I don't like how they all related will be in laws. That kinda weird feeling.

sarN

sarNie Granny
@sarN get ur butt ready...rscene coming in the next episode...episode 12!!
Idk girl, I have a limits of have many characters should be in the lakorn LOL & they over the limit by 4 . I will have to see the rscene first to determine my interest or not LOL. And other things, is it just me lately or what but why is the n'ek boob see BIG in one scene & small the next.

TubbyTinker

its next week bc this lakorn doesnt air Fridays anymore....im watching episode 11 right now

but that dress she wore to splash water on his face, her boobs does look big in that part hahahha