[Ch8] Buang Ruk Salak Kaen (Dee Keun Dee Wan) Iang Sittha / Joon Cholrudee

loveee123

sarNie Egg
I just saw the clip of the rscene ch8 posted on Instagram, like wth? Lol can we even call it an rscene when there wasn't that much of a struggle from Parndao? If anything, I called it a willing??? But of course you see her crying later....
i agree, she wasnt even struggling. how did she end up crying when she didnt even try :confused0: aye, she know she wants it. :celebrate16::clap::thumbup:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i didn't watch the whole lakorn . I skip everything and watch the rscene or is it an rscene ? :risas3: behind the scene clip had more struggle o_O to be fair she did duck twice from his advanage & holler for help a couple time :) she just didn't struggle thats all :icon12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it wasn't intense like RN b/c Saiparn & Poodit doesn't have any romantic feeling toward each other . BRSK ...was not really intense b/c the N'ek didn't put up a struggle ( she already had feeling for him ) , he toss her in bed and she yell save me a couple time & beg him not to do anything but when he kiss her (smashing her lip w/ his) , I think she kiss him back HAHAHA & the camera zoom away from the room ... quietly .

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
rscenesw wasn't even one! I had to check it out. :risas3:
She sort of just let him kiss her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
In Chayapol's pov, I think it was a willing, bc he kissed her once and then paused and then went in for another one. I hope for sweet scenes to come bc I want Iang to smile, I think he looks cuter when he's smiling cuz then his dimples shows hahahha

sarN

sarNie Granny
you know you watching a thai lakorn when p'ek said "it was unintentional , didn't mean to let it happen" LOL after an rscene or willing

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It was still hot...may not be the most up to par R but still teeheehee worthy. I think joon is doing ok for it being her very first lakorn. The girl is only like 19 or 20 yrs old too...she was born in 96...

TubbyTinker

Chol was telling Pol that if he gets into an argument with a girl and she's sad like what Parndao is behaving then it means she has feelings for him.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if episode 14 aired today? Was it confirmed that this lakorn will only air Wednesdays and Thursdays now, no more Fridays?

TubbyTinker

Yes so this week Dutduen & Patawee will finally know they are siblings and also it seem like Parndao announced she is getting engage to Pakee and Chol is trying to talk her out of it...hehe the boy is in love and hasn't realize it yet

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Stuck on Ep 6 :( on another note, this Joon girl bear resemblance to Kat Sonya but mix with Prang Kannarun on some angles and it didn't hurt to see Iang's good-looking face :clap:

TubbyTinker

I haven't even fully watched episode 13 from last week. Been distracted with school. I'm gonna wait until this week episodes air.

On the side note, P'Kung noticed my video and reposted it hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I still need to know if Por's couple is bro and sis. I wouldn't put it past Daorai to lie so that her family won't be involved with Mala's family.