[Ch8] Buang Ruk Salak Kaen (Dee Keun Dee Wan) Iang Sittha / Joon Cholrudee

younglove03

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell me what the two sisters were talking about in today'so episode where the older sister thought she was trying to kill herself with overdosing pills?

Falada

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me what the two sisters were talking about in today'so episode where the older sister thought she was trying to kill herself with overdosing pills?
For the first part: For that scene, after Parndao woke up. Por asked her how much pills she took. Parndao told her, "I can't do it. I don't dare to do it (I don't have the guts)." Then Por just hugged her.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Some inaccuracies but I've tried my best. The bold part that is not accurate. The rest, I'm pretty sure they're correct.

Por: "It's just not an argument, right, Parn? It's not a break up? He hurt you? Parn,why didn't you tell me that day? A problem like this, we need to report it."
Parn: "Report what?"
Por: "He raped you. We have to report it to the police."
Parn: "No, We're not going to reported it the the police."
Por: "But he-"
Parn: "I want him to know that he can't win."
Por: "Win what?"
Parn: "He did this to me because he wants revenge for his family."
Por: "How did you know?"
Parn: "He told me that our father did much to his mother. Lie to his mother to make her love him. And then left her even when she was pregnant with his child."
Por: "Is that true? Dad.."
Parn: "From the first day that he was kind to me, it was because he wants revenge for his mother. But I was the stupid one. In the end, he succceed. If we report to the police, we will become the losers. He'll look down on us. I won't allow it to be that way."
Por: "And you want it to let it go Parn?"
Parn: "No. I'm going to find another way to deal with him instead."
Por: "Parn, this is not a problem you can play with. And what if you get pregnant, what are you going to do?"
Parn: "That matter I'll think again, but for now, I'm going to make him know that he can't win."

Last edited:

younglove03

sarNie Egg
Some inaccuracies but I've tried my best. The bold part that is not accurate. The rest, I'm pretty sure they're correct.

Por: "It's just not an argument, right, Parn? It's not a break up? He hurt you? Parn,why didn't you tell me that day? A problem like this, we need to report it."
Parn: "He told me that our father did much to his mother. Lie to his mother to make her love him. And then left her even when she was pregnant with his child."
Parn: "From the first day that he was kind to me, it was because he wants revenge for his mother. But I was the stupid one. In the end, he succceed. If we report to the police, we will become the losers. He'll look down on us. I won't allow it to be that way."
Por: "Parn, this is not a problem you can play with. And what if you get pregnant, what are you going to do?"
Parn: "That matter I'll think again, but for now, I'm going to make him know that he can't win."
thank so much!!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult

This whole conversation is absurd and ridiculous. Her thinking is like a child. The fact that she's not seeking justice in the attorney makes her the loser, not the other way around. Only in lakorn....

sarN

sarNie Granny
You know u watching a Thai Lakorn when the N'eks doesn't report an rscene.:risas3:

But ..it wasn't an rscene how can she report ?? She was kissing him back how I see it :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I finished all my homework early so decided to catch up on this. So I noticed there's a lot of flaws in this lakorn, mainly due to acting. I feel like it's inconsistent and I sort of blame the director for it too. I feel like certain scenes were executed....weird? LOL I dont know how to describe it, like for example the supposedly Rscene. The director should have had the actors redo it LOL because if he wanted it to be a raeng scene, he should have told the nangek to fight more but it's like you see Joon just sitting and doing nothing and it was obviously she had plenty of time to "leave" while he threw her on the bed and had the time to close the door/curtains but she just sat there. Another "weird" scene I thought was the pool scene between Chaiyapol and Cholakorn. That scene should have been redone as well.

Also some scenes are exaggerated like Chaiyapol's fall when he was trying to get Parndao to talk to him from the car. I was LOLing. And does anyone else feel kinda bad for Vanda? I honestly do just bc I feel like she didnt do anything wrong except sort of ruined his business haha but I think she really geniuinely loved him. Oh and there's another thing I wanted to point out, maybe it's just me but I feel like Chaiyapol and Parndao's love/relationship wasn't fully developed like the other couples. I think they should have expanded his lies and games more for maybe a couple more episode. Because I'm watching the scene where Pol is telling his brother that he loves Parn now and he can't live without and I'm like huh?....I honestly was confused by his feelings for Parn through out the lakorn. Atleast with Parn we sort of got the gist that she liked him.

anyways can't wait for next week and I'm gonna be honest, usually when praek did nangek wrong, I wouldnt want nangek to forgive praek so quickly but in this case I hope she does hahahhaha because I don't think their problem was raeng enough, if that makes any sense. Sure he "raped" her but I dont lknow lol.....plus I think this is ending soon because Oil's lakorn teaser is released already

I wonder what they're watching....
http://instaliga.com/aplusproduction/1323757127323437600_1975765608

cr.kungbuntanik

loveee123

sarNie Egg
i agree, i feel like we didnt get to see much of when he start "liking" her. just out of no where he start getting mad after the rsence. :aloofandbored:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I skimmed through this, it's a ch8 lakorn So I don't expect much anyways.

I feel that it their love wasn't developed well...so fast...and the R scene was a willing hahaha

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
hahaha all naageks are like that in lakorn though. They don't report the "rape"
I know but still it irked me every time lol. I started watching for the cute p'ek, Iang is his name, right? But the drama is a little too crazy for my liking lol. First ch8 lakorn, and sadly it's a disappointment.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
some ch8 is "decent", dirty Fun...just don't expect much, but I've enjoyed a few of their lakorns

TubbyTinker

Yeah ch8 lakorn are. Bit sleazy? Idk I'd that's the correct word to describe it lol. I'll only watch a ch8 if someone I like is in it haha, in his case it was Iang.

I want to watch a lakorn where after nangek gets raped by praek, she actually go reports it and praek ggets punished by the law for it. That would be some lakorn to watch lol.

But in lakorn nangek getting raped by praek makes it "okay" which that's why I prefer willing scenes.

TubbyTinker

i agree, i feel like we didnt get to see much of when he start "liking" her. just out of no where he start getting mad after the rsence. :aloofandbored:
He only rrealized his mistake after that incident and then he felt worse when he realized it was his dad that started all the problems. But idk how that can make him love her after what we be seeing hahahHhHa

loveee123

sarNie Egg
He only rrealized his mistake after that incident and then he felt worse when he realized it was his dad that started all the problems. But idk how that can make him love her after what we be seeing hahahHhHa
Lol, excalty. hopefully, he can show us some "love developing" in the future ep.