[Ch8] Buang Ruk Salak Kaen (Dee Keun Dee Wan) Iang Sittha / Joon Cholrudee

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Wasn't there a scene in the opening credits where he spins her around and she was smiling? either she forgave him hella quick or she's playing the game this time like pretend to be nice but leaves him later LOL. I wanna read spoilers but gahh scared they might cut out scenes later and I end up being pissed like in Lah Dub Tawan lol

loveee123

sarNie Egg
Wasn't there a scene in the opening credits where he spins her around and she was smiling? either she forgave him hella quick or she's playing the game this time like pretend to be nice but leaves him later LOL. I wanna read spoilers but gahh scared they might cut out scenes later and I end up being pissed like in Lah Dub Tawan lol
There is that sence. i saw both of them smiling then next thing, she slap him :nut:

TubbyTinker

@loveee123 I read them over at manager online and no they are not in English. So far after skimming through spoilers, all scenes were included in the opening credit and teaser but I didn't read anything about him spinning her around. Or maybe they did but I overread it LOL So they probably added that scene in the lakorn but I like that password scene though hahaha he grabbed her and hugged her and told her he'll only let her go if she says the right password which was "I love you" but she called him crazy and then she tells him she hates him and then he told her he has no choice but to....[then he goes in for the kiss] which I think is probably this scene in the picture below

I find Chol and Por to be cute too but there's a chance they could be siblings

TubbyTinker

This is ending next Thursday. This lakorn has so many flaws but Im not surprised bc this isn't the first time I've noticed lol coming from a ch8 lakorn

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
You know u watching a Thai Lakorn when the N'eks doesn't report an rscene.:risas3:

But ..it wasn't an rscene how can she report ?? She was kissing him back how I see it :p
If she couldn't beat him why not join him....r turned willing let's say!!!

TubbyTinker

the ending was rushed. They cut out a scene and the other scene (in my banner) didnt we see him kissing her on the lips but what actually showed was him kissing her forehead but that scene was super cute though. I loved how he looked at her. I want a better lakorn for Joon and Iang now with a better relationship development but we'll probably have to wait a little awhile or a whole while bc Iang is about to ordained and then he's going to the army for 6 months

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn def had it's flaw but I actually enjoyed the last two episodes the most out of all! I hope to see more Iang and Joon. They are really cute together and a part. Looking forward to their future projects.

Side note: I think the new lakorn replacing this drama, Oil and Pepper's Lakorn, looks like tons of drama, cheating and infidelity. I cannot deal with that, skip!