[Ch8] Ga Gub Hong (RS - Infinity)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YinGgyTASTIC said:
yea i see a download , but we have to put a code just that i dont have a Thai characters. haha 
i think it's not for download songs but for website converter

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Some more pics: Cr Pinky Savika ig

Beam with Pinky's parrot

Pinky and her bro(in the lakorn).

the cast free time haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
seem like fun and close cast team. very cute.

cr:beamkawee,pinky savika, kongpiya,sa_familyhomemade,bank bv ig

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
teedee said:

cr:beamkawee,pinky savika, kongpiya,sa_familyhomemade,bank bv ig

Haha this is funny, This fams is very cute. I can tell they have a lot of fun. here. 

Humm waiting for ep today. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The first scene Beam&Pinky met was funny. Haha. they kinda bicker but not in a harsh way, in a kinda cute way, i lke it. Bank was nice like tried to teach Pinky to be nice to Beam which is good to see cos even though he like her but not possesive over her(well for now that's, later he may be when see Beam like her), seem like he'll end up with Gipsy though. was annoy that Pinky always follow her mom around and get yell at.  confuse how much she can love her mom when her mom's always mean to her. can't wait for next eps. she'll move into her real fam. home and so she'll see Beam more,yay!. Beam&Pinky make a cute couple.
@YinGgyTASTIC your banner is very nice. love it.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
The first scene Beam&Pinky met was funny. Haha. they kinda bicker but not a harsh way, in a kinda cute way, i lke it. Bank was nice like tried to teach Pinky to be nice to Beam which is good to see cos even though he like her but not possesive over her(well for now that's, later he may be when see Beam like her). was annoy that Pinky always follow her mom around and get yell at.  confuse how much she can love her mom when her mom always mean to her. can't wait for next eps. she'll move into her real fam. home and so will see Beam more,yay!. Beam&Pinky make a cute couple.
@YinGgyTASTIC your banner is very nice. love it.

haha thank, just it didnt goes as expected, just waiting for more picture of these the couple. I am waiting. for the 2 ep. in dootv.  urghhh 

Ohh seem very ahaha love triangle? but i dont htink so cause i think pinky see bank as a brother. but yes. I cant wait to wait to give you my highlights. haha

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Finally saw ep 2. Its super sad to see pinky going around all worry about her mother ( either though its not really her mother) , I thought it was super funny when pinky and beam was talking though the fight with the dued that stole the purse. 

Seem like next ep is going to be a bit sad. Pinky fight, and work hard for her money to get her mother out of jail. Just to get beat up from her mother. Pinky is strong but when around her fake mother she can't do anything. I pity her so much. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Pinky's character is very pitiful. work hard to help her mom and tried to save up to attend college too. yep the purse scene between Beam&Pinky was funny Haha. i'll wait to see your updated banner. yeah love triangle, but will be sad for Bank cos will be heart broken. he was sad already when she say he's like a bro. to her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
markimbarry said:
is this a remake? about switching baby at birth
you're right. it's a remake about switching babies at birth. pinky's the real rich daughter but is raise poor by the mean step mom

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I started to watch just part 2 and skip part 1 so don't know how it started seems an interesting lakorn.  And I feel like i watch the original version with that girl name Yui P play as n'ek.  She is weaker in that version I don't know the title before but this is more interesting.  The mom never loves her but the daughter turns good while her real daughter arent

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this ver. n'ek-Pinky is not weak, which is better. can't wait,next ep.(4) . will be a cute/funny scene of Beam&Pinky, she'll give him a massage. the cute scene been waiting to see, they laid on bed stare at eachother. ahhhh. how cute Beam like Pinky already, he thinks about her and smile hehe

so many mesquitoes on the set make them stress haha
cr ig pinkysavika