[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I started rewatching this to refresh my memory before I continue on. When Sa got raped by those sonsofb----es was it because Ketsanee hired them? If so, I hope she suffers a similar if not worst fate. Ugh. Nevermind, I just saw the scene where she admitted to it. Seriously, I don't normally want shiiz like that to happen to anyone and this is a lakorn but I hope she meets a worst fate.

sarN

sarNie Granny
No, I think this is a remake. I think I saw a similar lakorn back then where pa'ek revenge na'ek because her brother is the cause of her death. He kidnapped her to an island. I forgot who the parang are. Thought @sarN would know about this old lakorn. Lol
Revenge plot in lakorn are recyclables , the same formula is use often enough that it seen like a remake hahah , drama beweent two family & the hero set off to revenge the closest relative that's not the intended target , most if not all , will end with rscene :risas3: if not , kidnap, slap/kiss & babies .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg, the whole kidnap & their bickering is sooooo hilarious HAHAHA , for the life in me , I could not watch it with seriousness :risas3::risas3: , too cliche.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hahaha but I want it all + more . P'ek should of drug n'ek like what the N'rai did lolll those hormone pill.

Lanii

sarNie Egg
I have just finished watching Ep 8 live stream. I just wondering if Channa is pregnant or not lol cause I heard " thong"

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I have just finished watching Ep 8 live stream. I just wondering if Channa is pregnant or not lol cause I heard " thong"
No she not pregnant. I was hoping for her to be pregnant but probably going to have more attempt scenes.
OMG i love the bickering between Akkee and Chabaa. I love jealousy and want to see more scenes.

Sorry i don't know how to put spoiler on. Wouldn't mind if someone tell me how to :)

Lanii

sarNie Egg
No she not pregnant. I was hoping for her to be pregnant but probably going to have more attempt scenes.
OMG i love the bickering between Akkee and Chabaa. I love jealousy and want to see more scenes.

Sorry i don't know how to put spoiler on. Wouldn't mind if someone tell me how to :)
Same here , I can't wait for the next week. So sad I cant understand Thai ( only some words though ) :( I like the car scene when they came back from the hospital and he tried to kiss her . The acted so cold .. poor Anakee lol

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Same here , I can't wait for the next week. So sad I cant understand Thai ( only some words though ) :( I like the car scene when they came back from the hospital and he tried to kiss her . The acted so cold .. poor Anakee lol
OMG don't get me stated. Hands down favourite scene!!! :thumbup: Did you understand some part of that scene?? I dont want to spoil it for others until i know how to put in spoiler thing

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG don't get me stated. Hands down favourite scene!!! :thumbup: Did you understand some part of that scene?? I dont want to spoil it for others until i know how to put in spoiler thing
Just use the code [spoiler ] [/spoiler ]. Put your message in between the code. :) Just make sure there's no spaces inside the bracket (at the end of the word spoiler) like I did. I had to space it in order to show it to you what the code is. :)

Lanii

sarNie Egg
Only a little bit though , but I still I am curios about what he said to her and his voice was so soft awwww ... I think Chachanok has feelings for Ji already

Last edited:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Car scene

Akkee: Upset you are not pregnant?

Chabaa: I never thought I’d be pregnant from the start.
Person like you probably does not have the capability

Akkee: Wait! Then why not try again? This time i won't miss.

Chabba: Can you stop hurting me for one day? I don't have strength to fight with you

Akkee: Are you able to drive?

Chabba: yes

Akkee: Then finish the medicine that the doctor gave you.

Last edited:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I'm dying waiting for the next ep. :sad6:
I'm shipping Amy and Film, didn't like them until now and their previous lakorn together