[Ch8] Jao Sao Chapor Kit (Choke Dee Mee Suk)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The story is FINALLY moving along, but it tangled worse than spiderwebs now.

OK after watching this episode, I felt sorry for Fah for like a minute lolz She is too crazy now, and why are they after Poom instead of take revenge on the Sia guy, they let him get away scot-free. What kind of parent would rather running after money than find justice for their only daughter.  :rolleyes1: 

By how the story is going it will reach 30 episodes for sure. Unless they rushing the crap out of the ending. :whahuh:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK the story is moving along fine so far, but what happens to today episode? :rant:  What's with all those flashed back? Dang it, it took over the whole episode.  :yuck: Now I have to wait a WHOLE week for it.  :whatever: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I ending up fast forwarding almost everything even when he went to see her at the beach.

This lakorn starting to be so blanch, I was expecting drama or intense reveal of who she is, but it's so blanch and boring that I feel nothing at all, beside want it to finish and get it over with.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Agree the flaskback took almost the whole esp. I think they want to stress to next week so they added the flaskback to make it longer.