[Ch8] Jao Sao Chapor Kit (Choke Dee Mee Suk)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Thookatha said:
im surprised...puri has the praek looks and talent, but he doesnt get the praek roles...
Probably all the competition, but it might also have had something to do with that time he was caught/arrested for possession of drugs. I remember there was a big to-do about it.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lenlin said:
Probably all the competition, but it might also have had something to do with that time he was caught/arrested for possession of drugs. I remember there was a big to-do about it.
oh damn, i didnt know about that! thatz definitely the reason. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Its ok we all know in this lakorn Tai was the real pra'ek doing errything for his friends and the woman he loves lol.

This version they made the step mom a excuse my language but whore -.- deng lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been watching here and there, but I'll wait until it end to start from the beginning. I hate waiting because the episode is too short, and I feel like they're too slow on getting to the point.

Anyone know how many episodes is going to be?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Its channel 8, I would expect 30+

:faint: OH :faint:  It's only up to ep.14 today :faint: no wonder the story is moving in such a snail paces. 

OK back to reading, because there isn't anything good for me to watch now, until this one end. :lolyup:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

:faint: OH :faint:  It's only up to ep.14 today :faint: no wonder the story is moving in such a snail paces. 

OK back to reading, because there isn't anything good for me to watch now, until this one end. :lolyup:
I know it sucks! If this were a different channel it would be close to ending by now lol. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, this version is added and changed a bit. I guess it makes sense that the father is cheating that way main guy would know to be faithful until his very last breath because his own mother is the very example why he should be faithful.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This version for sure changed quite a bit, I wish they kept certain things the same, however, I do enjoy and appreciate that they kept the main point of the story. As previously stated, this version is definitely goofier and I honestly didn't think that Film could pull of this comedic role because he's been in more serious roles, but he's pretty good, however, he is not suave like Patson and I'm not in love with him like I was with Patson., but I do appreciate and enjoy his take on Poom. I think Amy is doing a good job with portraying Nu Lek/Yai Mankaew, I personally enjoy Ning's Nu Lek a little more, but I do like that Amy's Nu Lek is more feisty and that she keeps a baseball bat with her, haha that is freaken awesome!!!  :coverlaf:  :lol2: Amy and Film do have chemistry, which surprises me because though Amy looks young for her age in my opinion, she still looked older than Film, but they've really grown on me. I also like that Poom and Nu Lek sleep in the same bedroom, which would make the marriage more believable.  

They sure did make the role of Bagaifah in this version, like a "nang rai", because from what I remember, the Bagaifah from Pat and Ning's version wasn't as b**** like the one in this version, though she wasn't extremely nice either, unless I forgot. What I like about the Bagaifah from the older version is that, aside from the money hungry (which was mostly her parents), she actually seemed like a good person and was actually a bit reluctant to going out with the old man. 

Honestly, the major/minor thing that I wish that they kept the same from Pat and Ning's version was Nu Lek's stepmom and Pasat. I don't like the idea of the stepmom cheating on her husband, yes that's very typical, but for this lakorn, I wish it kept the same. Though she's money hungry, in the older version, she actually seemed like she loved her husband. The Pasat in this version is too annoying and creepy, I would not want to marry him either if I was Nu Lek. The Pasat from the previous version, though he was annoying, he wasn't as bad as this version's Pasat or creepy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In the old version Pragaifah wasn't a bad person she was just doing what her parents wanted. Her parents were in gambling debts, and they basically pawned her off to get money. Pragaifah in the old version actually worked and was trying to pay off her parents gambling debt, but they kept gambling. She actually had a boyfriend she loved which was The Sia's son, but ended up leaving him because her parents. I know she seems like a bad person, but sometimes it's kind of hard to say no to your parents even if it sounds easier than expected. She was also against going after Poom because she didn't want to interfere with another woman's husband, but her parents >.>

The step mom in the old version was money hungry, but she cared for her husband and they were around the same age >.>

Anyone else want this version for there to be a courting relationship between Tai and the real Duenchai? I want Tai to court Duenchai and develop their relationship. I don't want it to be like the old version where she was heartbroken from Poom and then as they are driving she looks over at him and is like, "I see someone now he does everything for me." I want her to be hurt after Poom and then slowly start to see Tai's feelings for her. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
In the old version Pragaifah wasn't a bad person she was just doing what her parents wanted. Her parents were in gambling debts, and they basically pawned her off to get money. Pragaifah in the old version actually worked and was trying to pay off her parents gambling debt, but they kept gambling. She actually had a boyfriend she loved which was The Sia's son, but ended up leaving him because her parents. I know she seems like a bad person, but sometimes it's kind of hard to say no to your parents even if it sounds easier than expected. She was also against going after Poom because she didn't want to interfere with another woman's husband, but her parents >.>

The step mom in the old version was money hungry, but she cared for her husband and they were around the same age >.>

Anyone else want this version for there to be a courting relationship between Tai and the real Duenchai? I want Tai to court Duenchai and develop their relationship. I don't want it to be like the old version where she was heartbroken from Poom and then as they are driving she looks over at him and is like, "I see someone now he does everything for me." I want her to be hurt after Poom and then slowly start to see Tai's feelings for her. 

You're right about Bagaifah, I've only watched the Thai version once or twice but never fully paid attention. I just remembered that she wasn't mean like the one in this version. I'm also with  you that I would like to see a courting relationship between Tai and Duenchai. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Heidi said:

You're right about Bagaifah, I've only watched the Thai version once or twice but never fully paid attention. I just remembered that she wasn't mean like the one in this version. I'm also with  you that I would like to see a courting relationship between Tai and Duenchai. 
Yah I actually remember some of Pragaifah's scenes quite vividly, when she first found out Poom was married she told her parents, "I don't want to hurt a fellow woman." Her parents said something along the lines of, "OH but you can hurt your parents?" In the end Sia Udon revealed the family's dirtiness to Poom's parents, I felt bad for Pragaifah because even if she wasn't quite innocent, but she was pretty much pushed into doing what she did because of her parents. She repeatedly begged her parents to quit gambling because she was tired of working only to have to pay off their debts. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Yah I actually remember some of Pragaifah's scenes quite vividly, when she first found out Poom was married she told her parents, "I don't want to hurt a fellow woman." Her parents said something along the lines of, "OH but you can hurt your parents?" In the end Sia Udon revealed the family's dirtiness to Poom's parents, I felt bad for Pragaifah because even if she wasn't quite innocent, but she was pretty much pushed into doing what she did because of her parents. She repeatedly begged her parents to quit gambling because she was tired of working only to have to pay off their debts. 

I watched the Hmong dubbed version so what I remember may not be quite exact. But there are two scenes that I remember of Pragaifah, one was after she was swimming with Poom and left, she told Poom's mom that she doesn't want to be a nang rai and steal other people's husband and it's not right. The other scene was when they went to Pattaya, it was when she was packing up to leave Pattaya and she was arguing with her mom, something along the lines of that love was important and money. I remember she was angry. I do feel bad for her too which is why I don't find her as a nang rai, she just did what her parents told her to. 

I also wished they kept Poom's assistant, she was nice and wasn't in love with him like the ones in this version.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I miss the closeness between Tai and Yai which made Poom jealous and over possessive of his wife.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Heidi said:

I watched the Hmong dubbed version so what I remember may not be quite exact. But there are two scenes that I remember of Pragaifah, one was after she was swimming with Poom and left, she told Poom's mom that she doesn't want to be a nang rai and steal other people's husband and it's not right. The other scene was when they went to Pattaya, it was when she was packing up to leave Pattaya and she was arguing with her mom, something along the lines of that love was important and money. I remember she was angry. I do feel bad for her too which is why I don't find her as a nang rai, she just did what her parents told her to. 

I also wished they kept Poom's assistant, she was nice and wasn't in love with him like the ones in this version.

I think in this version the helpful assistant is going to be Tai's assistant 

Joy said:
I miss the closeness between Tai and Yai which made Poom jealous and over possessive of his wife.
That is probably coming later since Tai messed with Poom by asking if he could court Yai