Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult

In this morning ( 09.450 am), RS open ceremony new lakorn "Thong Prakai Sad " which ever made as film since 1988 and remark as lakorn since 2002. Now in this remake version 2011- Pinky Savika will play as Thongdee/Thongprakai, the girl who love only yourself and money, she will using her beauty with 7 guys.

Cast:

Pinky Savika Chaiyadej
Oil - Thana Suttikamol
Autsadawut Leungsunton
Fluke C-Quint
Oat Worawut Niyomsap
Bank (Black Vanila)
Kamol Siritharanon
Tack-Paranyoo

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I'm glad to see Pink back, but I hope by her being in this storyline won't create more news for her. Can believe she's in this remake, I thought they wouldn't make it anytime soon. Anyways she look very beautiful and I guess we can expect some hot scenes with her and all the guys. Wonder if this will be simlar to Dok Som See Thong. Surprise to see Oil in here too, reminds me of the lakorn they played together.

Thanks for the news.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh wow, what a nice comeback. Playing a character that sort of relates to her lol. And this will definitely bring in more controversy.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg pinky back miss her.
Oh yeah wanna see oil and pinky again in lakorn finally it happen. They already cofirm this one right cuz yesterday I heard pinky talk about a lakorn,but Idk it is this one or not also the company is as RS too.I think this the one she talk about and it also has the n'ek in version 2002 in the news. Oh wow pinky why she got to play with a lot of guy this guy one. Do she character is meant or not. If oil is the first p'ek in here with her right. Bank is also in here too wow, but the pic of bank his not look cute like other lakorn he play with bell. Hope pinky will not have sweet scene with that guy that it not p'ek with her just have with oil only please. Don't like to see like that happen

myheromike

In this morning ( 09.450 am), RS open ceremony new lakorn "Thong Prakai Sad " which ever made as film since 1988 and remark as lakorn since 2002. Now in this remake version 2011- Pinky Savika will play as Thongdee/Thongprakai, the girl who love only yourself and money, she will using her beauty with 7 guys.

Do you know where to watch the open ceremony of this lakorn ka if you know can you tell I wanna see the open ceremony.

Cast:

Pinky Savika Chaiyadej
Oil - Thana Suttikamol
Autsadawut Leungsunton
Fluke C-Quint
Oat Worawut Niyomsap
Bank (Black Vanila)
Kamol Siritharanon
Tack-Paranyoo

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh I think I rermember the old version with tanya. She had to be very seductive. Funny how pinky is taking on this role when its similiar to her real life.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL no other channel wanted her so she came to RS, how sad, not! This role was born for her. On the bright side i get to see Oil, i miss him very much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's ironic that Pinky is playing the same role as Tanya haha. That is pretty thick face of Pinky. I mean I am not against her return or anything but she just picked the wrong role. Or maybe this was the only lakorn offer to her. After all RS love ppl ppl with scandals.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of hater in here but its alright.. everyone have different opinion.
She's still the best na'ek in my eye.
I just cant wait to see this lakorn on air!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOl. Love the guys. Fluke and Bank are so cute. Pinky i think have gotten pretty. LOL. I guess i don't really care about her issues. She's too pretty not to watch. Will i might not watch it because i don't like the storyline. but there is so many guys i like in the lakorn. I can't decide. ALso oil has return. that's a plus. Woot is looking more hotter the older he gets. well to me anyway.lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Some people can't just let the issue of someone personal life slip by, but it's fine since that means that people are just too into Pinky life :thumbsup: The past is the past and it stay there, bringing up old news, means old pain.For me, I love Pinky b/c she is a good actress not b/c of her personal life. I'm going to keep my eyes on this lakorn. ;)

Reactions: Iya

myheromike

Omg a lot people so say not very good about pinky any way it ok. I heard that she still got one from RS too but it comedy and they still write not finish yet. Wonder whose her p'ek other one