fun

Expired Sarnie
Yasok, this will be aired on Ch8. RS loves people with scandals regarding their celebrities that loves to cry when they are hit with scandals cough*film*cough.

I hope Pinky pulls out and RS offer her a role that is not going to be so damaging as this one. Look at all the comments on here about Pinky, well most. I wonder how the Thais would feel about this lol

chouakim

TTFC♥
I'm just glad she's back, and the cast looks great! I'm not too fond of the storyline and I haven't heard of the first two until now. But oohoo, the guys look dashing~ I actually see a lot of familiar faces that I like.

Just simply ignore Pinky plain and simple if you're not ready for her to comeback. You're only annoying yourself. ;)

Nelly

sarNie Egg
Just simply ignore Pinky plain and simple if you're not ready for her to comeback. You're only annoying yourself. ;)
Totally agree!!! Enough said :lolyup:

I'm so happy she's back! I don't care about the storyline as long as she plays her role very well. Thank You to Channel 8!

btw, Pinky is absolutely gorgeous.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
perfect role for her, no acting require...some1 wanna give her a job good for them/her...ppl who still like her and chose to watch her...good for them....i never got into the pinky bandwagon, she never ;click; with me as an actress...though her scandal was more fun then her lakorns..."to each, their own"

janna

sarNie Egg
i'm happy pinky is back! i don't care about the bad news she has, i love her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
perfect role for her, no acting require...some1 wanna give her a job good for them/her...ppl who still like her and chose to watch her...good for them....i never got into the pinky bandwagon, she never ;click; with me as an actress...though her scandal was more fun then her lakorns..."to each, their own"
I LOLed at your post. Thank you.

This will definitely be interesting. I am not tuning in for Pinky, but definitely how well she will portray this role and because her scandal was so amusing to watch.

icyplace

sarNie Adult

Beautiful pics. :heart: :heart: :heart: thanks, miss Pinky so much, so glad that she comes back, :wub: :wub: still hot as always :heart: :heart:

1st pic is funny to me. I found it amuse when Each man has different expression. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks the pics look hot. Pinky look beautiful+sexy. Oil look handsome. they look so cute together.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow, the second set of pics are even better. Pinky's undeniably drop dead gorgeous. The dress suits her perfectly. I watched "WWHJ" again last week and how I miss Pinky. I'm exciting that she's back and with several good looking guys especially Oil.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW totally love the casts, but I do not like these type of storyline, and couldn't get myself to watch it. :scratchhead2:

onahc

sarNie Elites
I hope this leads to more projects and eventually her way back to CH 3. She would look good with so many CH 3 actors and I'd take her over CH 3 newbies anyday.

Iya

sarNie Adult
after looking at the pic, one would think that it's a reverse-harem, lol. Glad she came back though. Miss her so much!!! can't wait to see her Tollywood Film.