Chaiyachet (2012)

mia07

Introvert
I concur. She didn't look that pretty at first, but the more you see her, the more she stands out.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks different every time to me..lOLXD but maybe it's just me...hahahaXD haven't been watching lately either. XD

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
From the photos and the "music video" (lol) n'ek looks cute. Maybe they will slowly go back to the classics again (i hope). I'll wait for more episodes and more feedbacks from you guys before I check it out.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yes I agree w/ you Nang Ek's acting sucks and her voice in her acting is no good and a bit off and werid or something.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So, can someone message me where I can watch this online? I'm finally really thinking of going back to watching borans again. Miss it. And hope this one will be worth it. Thanks in advanced.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
It's no longer up on YT since Ch. 7 is filing copyrights. many users tried uploading it but got deleted afterwards....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think i've noticed whats werid about this nang ek and her acting. She talks like she is out of breath all of the time.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Its finally getting somewhere.. Sowincha gave birth to Chaiyachet's son and they replaced the son with a trunk of a tree and Chaiyachet kicked Sowincha out! I really cant wait till next week to see what happen next...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Hey can someone tell me whats going on?...im kinda lost...where did the rest of the girls come from and how did they know about chaiyachet already when they havent met him? and why does na ek go and live with the yak?....n i agree she talks weird..she was talking fine until she moved in with the yak.

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
Hey can someone tell me whats going on?...im kinda lost...where did the rest of the girls come from and how did they know about chaiyachet already when they havent met him? and why does na ek go and live with the yak?....n i agree she talks weird..she was talking fine until she moved in with the yak.
from my understanding, watching it, the girls [princess] know them by their parent, they've never met him before. When they were sent to the palace, all of them were excited to meet him n be his wife, i guess they said he's good looking....nang'ek goes live with the yak because of something, not really sure, n moved in as a princess....i hope this will help u a little...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
thanks...clear things up a bit...so they're not his wives yet?...oh and i forgot to say...the three mums are way better looking than the girls...lol

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit: Sherrie at Thai Boran Forum

I haven't been watching but maybe this will help clear up few things....

Summary:
Tao Apainooraat (nang ek's dad) will not be having any sons (the seeker said this) and he envies Chaiyechet's dad for having the deeds to have a son who's very skillful. Then Seeuma (Dear) offers the idea that their daughter should marry Chaiyachet so that he can be their son-in-law. A letter is sent to Chaiyachet's kingdom and the mom said she will take all 7 daughters and let them all be Chaiyechet's wife and one that Chaiyachet choose will be his queen (all other consorts-lower status).

A yak king came and asked the hermit for Suwincha to be his daughter since he did not have any kids (he does not have a wife too). He's a good yak who performs a lot of good deeds and merits and help the poor villagers. So he adopts nang ek.

I think from discussions at thai boran forum, he Chaiyachet proposed to have all of them as his wives.