Chakrit & Woonsen's wedding -- 4/21/12

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha Janie is ravishing...i find myself looking at her more than the bride & groom...

Just frm the weddings that I've recalled Janie's been a brides maid 3x's already ( Nana's , Paula's , and now Woonsen)...thats deem unlucky...haha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Paula is really gorgeous. How old is her kid? Cause it doesn't look like the maternity weight thing affected her at all.

I bet Janie's gonna be on bridesmaid duty again at Ann A's wedding.

Aside from the long white dress I don't like any of Woonsen's outfits. She is really radiant though.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Man got to say their wedding is a house full
Of celebrities hehehe i wish i was there....hehehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup she'll surely be Ann A.'s bridesmaid that's if Puri ever wants to tie the knot...I know they broke it off last time cuz he didn't want to get marry and she did...they're back together so i guess they've worked out their diferences....

and probably at Jane's wedding too, though i don't know if she has a steady BF...poor Janie she much be pressured all her friends are tying the knot

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
haha Janie is ravishing...i find myself looking at her more than the bride & groom...

Just frm the weddings that I've recalled Janie's been a brides maid 3x's already ( Nana's , Paula's , and now Woonsen)...thats deem unlucky...haha
Well the only "available" women left in their gang are just Jane, Janie, and Cris aside from May P and Pang O, seriously it deemed as unlucky? Just knew that from you, but I guess it doesn't matter who married first, what matters the most is how they maintain and nourish their marriage

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Yup she'll surely be Ann A.'s bridesmaid that's if Puri ever wants to tie the knot...I know they broke it off last time cuz he didn't want to get marry and she did...they're back together so i guess they've worked out their diferences....

and probably at Jane's wedding too, though i don't know if she has a steady BF...poor Janie she much be pressured all her friends are tying the knot
Ann A and Puri are actually engaged, their wedding month is supposedly sometime in October or at least sometime in the fall.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Finally Chakrit is married. Hope they're last. remember he was with Joy R, then Jakkan almost married.
The old man that played father in a lakorn with Chakrit and Bee is in the wedding too. Are they related?