CHakrit's english

amythao

sarNie Adult
If I not wrong Chakrit grow up in the states that why his english is very good. Also he couldn't read Thai or write in Thai when he first started to act but I don't know if he imporver on that yet.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! Thanks for sharing this site. GoSh, I didn't know his English was this good, and lol, I agree, he sound very sexy. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Krit's english is just :wub: makes me tingly inside as if a french dude is speaking to me. :lol: He gives me the chills. :blush:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I agree... he sounds sexy every time I hear him talk. :) Gosh, I was totally disappointed in Krit's fake asian accent in Bangkok Dangerous.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I agree... he sounds sexy every time I hear him talk. :) Gosh, I was totally disappointed in Krit's fake asian accent in Bangkok Dangerous.
I have yet to watch bangkok dangerous :lmao: but i cannot wait to watch it. just to see chakrit :drool: I hope he'll get to work with more hollywood actors. that would be awesome :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. its not just his voice that is SEXIIII.. it's HIM TOO lol... ooooooowwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee.. lol..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
His english is hands down the best I've seen
from a Thai CELEB. he was great in his lakorn
with pinky. HE sounds extremely HOT speaking
in English. LOL

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
it is real that krit's English is better than Thai. Perfect man! why not have more English movies? I could not understand Thai at all! :huh:
I am krit's Chinese fans, and thank you for all this information!

Mae

sarNie Adult
He is dayem good in English...fluent with no accent! Although, i hated the fact that they made him have an accent in Bangkok Dangerous.... He is so handsome and such a great actor!

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
He is dayem good in English...fluent with no accent! Although, i hated the fact that they made him have an accent in Bangkok Dangerous.... He is so handsome and such a great actor!
that is right
in Bangkod Dangerous, the director did not give krit enough space and time to show himself. what a pity!