Chakrit's Tatoo

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...i totallie forgot about his tatoo...until the other day i was watchin' his old lakorn w/ Angie hasting...after the "R" scene he wuz walking around half naked... :drool: ...does anyone have a betta picha of his tatoo..i'm just curious to wat it is...can't reallie figure it out...LOL...here's a screen cap from the back..and two other ones i thought wuz good to look at...LOL :wub:

tatoo??

how i want to wake up to him looking like tat every morning...**drools**

look he's looking at me...they juz cut me out in the lakorn..but i'm reallie beside him...LOL

:wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Hello kashie, so you had watched his old lakorn with Angie? the "R" scene in there is so hot man....Chakrit is always good at it :r-scene-pop-corn: , but in this one, he intended to "R" on purpose and tricked her to go into his room without forcing her..just like what he said to her..."i don't need to do anything and you just walk into my room by yourself" something like that. How naughty he is...hehe.. :loool: he was so cute and hot in that lakorn :wub:
And no Kashie, it's not you that is beside him, it me lol...hehe...j/k... :loool: ok so you can have him beside you there, but i'll have him all for me in my own dream then :yahoo:

yeah i noticed about his tatoo in that lakorn as well and was wondering exactly what it is. i think it looked like a sun, you know like a sun that is shining? Well it looks very cute. And i noticed that in Saeng Soon, about toward the middle of the lakorn, i saw his tatoo but again it wasn't very clear becasue it was too fast, when he came out from the shower half naked to open the door for someone, and when he turned around it was gone. or may be i was too slow to have a look at it properly...hmm so may be i'll go and check it out again, and i'll tell you if i can see it clearly. Or if you have the chance to watch Saeng Soon, don't forget to check it out also.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
This pic update from his lakorn "Sang-Soon" cap from VCD but so far
OMFG! :huh: ...so tis is a update on his tatoo??...did he get it done again...wow! i liked his old one..but the new one is juz as sexxie... :drool:

Hello kashie, so you had watched his old lakorn with Angie? the "R" scene in there is so hot man....Chakrit is always good at it , but in this one, he intended to "R" on purpose and tricked her to go into his room without forcing her..just like what he said to her..."i don't need to do anything and you just walk into my room by yourself" something like that. How naughty he is...hehe.. he was so cute and hot in that lakorn
And no Kashie, it's not you that is beside him, it me lol...hehe...j/k... ok so you can have him beside you there, but i'll have him all for me in my own dream then

yeah i noticed about his tatoo in that lakorn as well and was wondering exactly what it is. i think it looked like a sun, you know like a sun that is shining? Well it looks very cute. And i noticed that in Saeng Soon, about toward the middle of the lakorn, i saw his tatoo but again it wasn't very clear becasue it was too fast, when he came out from the shower half naked to open the door for someone, and when he turned around it was gone. or may be i was too slow to have a look at it properly...hmm so may be i'll go and check it out again, and i'll tell you if i can see it clearly. Or if you have the chance to watch Saeng Soon, don't forget to check it out also.
yes! indeed i did...but in khmer so i wuz like :blink: ...but it's okay...i noe..i like tat R scene too..but it wuz kinda scary..Chakrit wuz soo crazie..and strong..**melt** :drool: ..it wuz a prettie long R scene too...LOL..yeah! she walked rite into the room w/ out him doin' anyting...u know some part of her wanted it...LOL..no i dunno..i wuz juz talkin' about myself...LOL :D ...i know...wasn't he juz an EYE-CANDIE in tat lakorn..tat's why i watched it even in khmer...cuz P'Krit wuz juz soo good to look at...

yep! u can have him all u want in ur dreams...LOL..in the meanwhile..i'll go track down his address and climb through his window [ react his scene in Ruen Ruk w/ Joy tat wuz sweet ]... :wub:

umm..it kinda does..but i dunno..juz seem soo cool...gosh! after tat "R" scene w/ Angie..i said he wuz walkin' half naked...but i bet in the lakorn it wuz him supposely walkin' around nake huh??...dang! how can i miss tat...i wished i wuz a person who worked in the hotel so i could juz walk in on him...like opps! :spin: ...i'm sill savin' $$ to get myself the Hmong ver. of Saeng Soon...it looks like a very interestin' lakorn....i luv evil nang'eks..and P'Kirt looks soo good in thea...dork too... :wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
This pic update from his lakorn "Sang-Soon" cap from VCD but so far
Hi, i don't know why i can't open this file that you put up there, is there a way that i can see it, because i want to see a clear picture of what his tatoo is too.
so is this the recent one that he has on? the one that Kashie put up in the lakorn with Angie is gone right? i think i liked the old one because it was so cute, don't know about the second one because haven't see it clearly.

yeah kashie so if u did go and climb through his window tell me ok...hehe :loool: yeah that scene in Ruen Ruk w/ Joy was sweet, he was desperated to see her. He was so in love and the lakorn was good too. Hey did you notice that in all of his lakorns, chakrit is the type of p'ek that is not easy to fall in love with any lady (don't have a girlfriend that he loved(not forced to get engaged) before he meet the n'ek) and most of the n'eks that make him love must be someone special in a way, such as a good mother(as with Aump), great cook (with joy), very delicated in her work (as with noon;she take so much great care with her silk) and more...can''t think of it now and once he loved her, he always love her only(except the lakorn he first did with mam and nossa because he betrayed mam who was his girlfriend and chose to love nossaba instead) and that's what my type of p'ek :wub: Lastly Seang Soon is very interesting story as well, you'll be amaze at his acting abilitiy as a twin :rolleyes:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
OMG KASHIE!!! KRIT IS SOOOOOO SEXXY!!!!!!! I never knew he had a tatoo!!! Makes him even more sexy! Just looking at the caps of him half naked in bed makes me all giddy inside!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi, i don't know why i can't open this file that you put up there, is there a way that i can see it, because i want to see a clear picture of what his tatoo is too.
so is this the recent one that he has on? the one that Kashie put up in the lakorn with Angie is gone right? i think i liked the old one because it was so cute, don't know about the second one because haven't see it clearly.

yeah kashie so if u did go and climb through his window tell me ok...hehe :loool: yeah that scene in Ruen Ruk w/ Joy was sweet, he was desperated to see her. He was so in love and the lakorn was good too. Hey did you notice that in all of his lakorns, chakrit is the type of p'ek that is not easy to fall in love with any lady (don't have a girlfriend that he loved(not forced to get engaged) before he meet the n'ek) and most of the n'eks that make him love must be someone special in a way, such as a good mother(as with Aump), great cook (with joy), very delicated in her work (as with noon;she take so much great care with her silk) and more...can''t think of it now and once he loved her, he always love her only(except the lakorn he first did with mam and nossa because he betrayed mam who was his girlfriend and chose to love nossaba instead) and that's what my type of p'ek :wub: Lastly Seang Soon is very interesting story as well, you'll be amaze at his acting abilitiy as a twin :rolleyes:
Here's the picha nah..

-it looks cool..and i luv him w/ juz the towel on...whaaa :drool:

LOL..i wish i could..but i dun know what his address is..umm..does he live in a condo.he seem like the type tat would live alone :ph34r: in a condo...hahaha..i guess i'll pay him a visit wenever i do find out..but i have P'dan & P'Beam's address so i'll go through they're windows first and get experienced so wen i do get to chakrit and i can be smooth and cool... :clap: ...LOL

i know tat scene is soo sweet...LOL..but wen he wuz trying to hold her she wuz like pushin' away..i wuz scared someting might happen...but luckie noting did..LOL.and i luv wen tat servant came and knock on the door Chakrit wuz in a rush to leave..but he quickly kisses her on the check b4 leaving...awwww :wub:

good mother, great cook, gentle with things..umm..i qualify foe one of tose tings...LOL..i'm very good w/ kids..i'm an okay cook..but i'm not gentle at all..LOL...but yeah! try about him lovin' the gal soo much..like w/ Kob too...even wen she played him and all..and he wuz tryin' to hurt her..every single time he ends up hurting himself more...i luv him soo much in tat lakorn..cuz he loved kob so much...LOL..oh! plus i like the "R"scene even though it's short...i liked how wen he wuz blending down to kiss her..he kinda stop..and thought about it..LOL..like he wuz tryin' to stop himself..but he couldn't becuz he loved her too much...whaaawwww..i'm soo into chakrit... :wub: ----------- :yahoo:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG KASHIE!!! KRIT IS SOOOOOO SEXXY!!!!!!! I never knew he had a tatoo!!! Makes him even more sexy! Just looking at the caps of him half naked in bed makes me all giddy inside!!
i know Leila...he is just soo amazingly sexxie...lol :lol: ...i know u gals would like tose cap so i put it up also along w/ the one w/ the tatoo...eeekkk! tat is soo gonna be on my banner soon...LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, wow!! I never knew!!! :drool: ... What lakorn was this for. Seems like there was an 'r' scene.lol.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i wish this photo was in color and large so i can see Chakrit tatoo better. is it just me or his hands tied???

Chakrit.jpg

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
***faint*** sreyya..tat picha is totallie HOT!!

does look like his hands are tie..or maybe it's his shirt...i dunno..i wish tat picha wuz bigger...where did you obtain such a mouth-watering picha?

khammie

sarNie Egg
sreyya... that is some hot pix of my chakrit... he look sooo :drool: ... that why he his pix is on myspace page.....but wish u made it bigger so I can see his new update tatoo of him.. How u think it look on my back sreyya?......

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg!! I think I'm gonna faint... *sigh* ...

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
***faint*** sreyya..tat picha is totallie HOT!!

does look like his hands are tie..or maybe it's his shirt...i dunno..i wish tat picha wuz bigger...where did you obtain such a mouth-watering picha?

i found the picture on Chakrit myspace. i dont know if thats really him or a fan made him a myspace but there is some really hot pics of him. i know dont Chakrit make u drool...he was being bad so i had to tie him up hehehehe....