Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann is so damn lucky. She already played with hot Willy and Ken. Then it was Aum and now Rome. I wonder who is next. I can't believe that ch3 is actually doing what I had said before. ken/Ann, Ken/Aff, Aum/Aff, Aum/Ann, Rome/Rita, Rome/Ann. Now they need to have Ken/Rita, Aum/Rita and that will be so ..... cool yet upsetting since I'm a die hard fan of the original couple. LOL :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
And yet again she gets to play will the younger lead. She is such a couger. LOL :loool:

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I used to love Ann she a great actor, but reasonly I really don't have the patien to watch her lakorn any more she play the same character role too much. And with this pairing I am not sure if it going to look that good. Rome is more of business type character role, as for Ann is way too old for him in this lakorn...Rome doesn't have the body for a soilder type role he is more of a romantic type then a soilder. I think either Tik or Chakrit would fit the role of Yothin because they have that six pack manly body type look...if you know what I mean. And as for Alisa role I'm thinking of either Yui Jaranan or Rita or Yartip......I think these girls can play princess Alisa really well specially Yui.....she would be good with either Tik or Chakrit cause she has that Asian Victorian era look, that if they keep the story line the same or similar. Just the though I could be wrong -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha i love chakrit/tik but rome got the best bod compare to those two. you must have not seen him shirtless yet. not only is he built but hes got the height too

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ann is so damn lucky. She already played with hot Willy and Ken. Then it was Aum and now Rome. I wonder who is next. I can't believe that ch3 is actually doing what I had said before. ken/Ann, Ken/Aff, Aum/Aff, Aum/Ann, Rome/Rita, Rome/Ann. Now they need to have Ken/Rita, Aum/Rita and that will be so ..... cool yet upsetting since I'm a die hard fan of the original couple. LOL :lol:
lol eventually those pairings are gonna get switched around. definately wanna see rita/ken. i dont know why it hasnt happened yet

despite the age difference i think anne will pull it off cuz shes such a great actress.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
honestly...i dont see the big deal with age...if a guy is older its ok...but if the girl is older than its seen as so wrong....i think anne and rome will surprise us with this lakorn

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
awww man, I was excited about aff being n'ek, now it's ann? I don't know, well, I know anne can pull off any roles but I wanted aff instead...I don't think I'm as excited to see this one anymore

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ill still give this lakorn a shot because of anne.. n rome.. lalala.. xp.. still an interesting pair though .. i hope rome n aff will have a lakorn next time..

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cover of the novel

im really excited to see in another princess role. cant wait til we see pix of her and rome together

solin

sarNie Adult
I will make a try because I like Ann and Rome.
But honestly, I'm affraid : Ann looks old for Rome...and if she plays a younger role, It will look weird
...like for Pat & Nat.

nikki1786

LizQuen
wooooooooh~!!!!!!! why did i just saw this now... *keep busying myself*

anyways, i wouldnt mind seeing Ann with Rome... ^_^ since Ann's character is more likely a fighting girl XD i think the character fits her well. anyways, i bet there will be Ken-Rita soon..... so is this will be next year?

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^haha i love chakrit/tik but rome got the best bod compare to those two. you must have not seen him shirtless yet. not only is he built but hes got the height too
Girl I am with you. Rome is not just hot but he is romantic looking too. *wink wink* in GRR the way he stares at Rita is totally enchanted!!!!

lol eventually those pairings are gonna get switched around. definately wanna see rita/ken. i dont know why it hasnt happened yet

despite the age difference i think anne will pull it off cuz shes such a great actress.
Ken/Rita that would be something I watch without a doubt. And I know I still have to say this I am a big fan of the original power couple! LOL

honestly...i dont see the big deal with age...if a guy is older its ok...but if the girl is older than its seen as so wrong....i think anne and rome will surprise us with this lakorn
Hi-Fi!!! Feels like a slap in the face for those who keep saying Ann is too old looking. Have they seen how old people are supposed to look. LMAO as again I am bias so my opinion might come out too strong for others to handle.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Being a couger ain't bad. LOL I don't know why I just like that term so much. After watching MTV used it to describe older women getting the younger men. I come to like that term a lot! She is one hot couger alright!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yeah i don't know too why i have a problem with that i guess it's because of the way people are raised???

neena

sarNie Adult
God tinah, don't mention his hot body!!! i vote Rome has THE best body for any thai actor out there. when he's shirtless...i have to slap myself twice. hahahah. anyways, i might tune into this one because rome's always on my mind lately, i wanna support the man. i love ann too, wonderful actress!! even though at first i thought it was awkward but now i don't care, he'll be a soldier!! i wanna see him in uniform!