Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
today esp is good, but I don't really like some of rome's shirt, it makes him look kind of weird. Other than that everyone looks gergous...also i can see some sparkle in rome's eye when he first seeing arisa...can't wait for next week esp...

by the way, thanks for sharing the banners...ann looks beautiful as always

tinah

sarNie Coma
at first, i was just skimming through the lakorn and thought it was slow but as i watched the full epi its actually good so far..cant wait til anne tortues rome although ill probaly feel sorry for him. its not often we'll see pra'ek get torture by n'ek

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the old version with Gintara and Leekit. compare to this new version. it was much better. Ann and Rome doesn't look good together. Ann doesn't look elegant enough as a princess who is strong & conceited. Rome doesn't look mature and rough enough as a soilder either. how they tell the story is weird make nang'ek all flirty to pra'ek when really in the novel she is a woman that doesn't let guys come close to her that easily. she carry herself well and high class and solitaire. sorry but i have to say bye to this version, was disappointing.

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
I've seen the old version with Leekit but did not like it. I'm watching this new version only because of Ann. So far, I'm glad they've changed some details to make it more exciting. Ann can pull off any role and she makes a beautiful princess! ;)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So far I like this version too, I like how they changed thing a little different to make it more interesting between the pra'nang...I also like the old version for different reason...just say I like both versions because they have it own good...but I do agree, rome doesn't have that mature look as a soldier, maybe he will develop through the serie...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I agree with Teeddee that the old version was good in it's own way. the way they carry their self b/c of their rank was good.

it could be just the script that they wanted n'ek to be flirty and what not.

i havent started on this new version but saw the preview. Huabnag you're right Rome doesnt have that mature look yet. i think if they had picked Por N. b/c he has that mature look and rough edge to him...

perhaps Rome can pull it off later on. we'll have to see later i guess.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think anne plays the strong and confident character very well. i cant see who else could do a better job than she does. not all stars could pull the jao ying role but anne is one of the few along with mam k.

as for rome, hes fine as a solider especially compare to other actors nowadays who doesnt have the body or height. his acting is good.

i think people expect alot cuz the original was a classic but if you have ch7 made this it would of been all bad. from the wardrobe to the cast. i wouldnt want a newbie to ruin this remake..i mean romes a newbie but his acting is up to par..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
wow, i thought i'm the only one who think it was ugly -- i like the dress joy worn, minus the whole back lol
nope you werent the only one, i do agree also

I will feel sorry for Rome just because he didnt do anything...it was the adult's problem and he just got dragged in it. I'm pretty sure Alisa's dad is not all goody too shoe himself

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the old version with Gintara and Leekit. compare to this new version. it was much better. Ann and Rome doesn't look good together. Ann doesn't look elegant enough as a princess who is strong & conceited. Rome doesn't look mature and rough enough as a soilder either. how they tell the story is weird make nang'ek all flirty to pra'ek when really in the novel she is a woman that doesn't let guys come close to her that easily. she carry herself well and high class and solitaire. sorry but i have to say bye to this version, was disappointing.
Teedee I totally agreed with you regarding the old version, and was also a bit disappointed with the new version on how they start out protraiting n'ek so far.
Also, Jao Kwanfah's character is somewhat of a player, but a tough and strong characters, hope Go can pull it off, but judging from the teaser and behind the scene, etc... it doesn't seem that good. I think it would have been better also if they'd have cast Dom as Jao Kwanfah instead... And Au Thanakorn as her brother... he would have pulled the strict and strong characters of the Colonel Adtisak very well.
However I didn't have high expectation for this remakes, because I didn't want to disappoint myself so it helps watching this version and try not to compare it to the old version. So it's best to think of watching it as a new lakorn. :)

From the summary I notice in this version they've also change Inwilai's character and storyline, so I hope they change the storyline for Arnon too, because he didn't deserved what happened to him, it was too sad on the old version.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
anne and rome are doing fine. i didn't think rome is weak looking as a soldier

cecilia

Staff member
i have seen jintara and likit's version here and there so i'm not sure what has been changed.

i thought everyone did good on their part -- dom was good as atisak .. i'm scared of him b/c of his firm look.

as for rome/anne, i'll let the rest of the episode define their characters for me, as in right now, i'm not totally convince --

anyway, here's the ost mv .. some spoiler (gosh, rome has a nice body) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLehPhblizA

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I was just gonna say it's by Kob, not Sirasak lol. He just sounds like an older version of Sirasak. I totally forgot that he sings. And I can't find epi2...is anyone uploading it on youtube?

tinah

sarNie Coma
the other cast are fine besides Go. i wish p'kai would of chosen a more older and experience actor for that role. Go is way too young and his acting isnt up to par either..Ace would of been a good choice

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I'm not saying Dom isn't good playing as Attisak, but I was just thinking he would have been good as Jao Kwanfah instead of Go too.
In the old version, Jao Kwanfah has two brothers ... Go can be one of the brother, and it would have be better than him playing Jao Kwanfah. Just my opinion though... so we'll have to wait and see how each character play out and how good they will fit their characters. ^_^

And in case you guys didn't see it, I already posted up the OST in the BM... here is the link. :lol:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41346-ost-chaleuy-suk/

saobomp

sarNie Adult
we'll just have to wait and see later on...

you guys noticed that dom and ann's father was jintara's brother in the old version? hehe...