Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ann and Rome don't match, she looks like his older sister. They should have cast someone younger than Ann. Joy is really pretty here, she and Rome are a good looking couple. Dom is excellent as the tun chai Atisak.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the younger actresses wouldnt be able to pull off this role no matter how compatiable they will look with rome. anne is the best choice from ch3 :D no point of complaining cuz the lakorn is already on air :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Actually I think Aff would've been really interesting in here. She and Rome would be really cute. Although she doesn't seem like the strong one, so Anne's pretty good :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
once the episodes uploaded in halfway of the whole series, that's how i will start watching it...
because i dont like cliffhanger... XD

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just start watching this , honestly , Joy is stunning , she stood out w/ the clothes & time period , she really a good supporting actress/n'rai. The old version was draggy ...but the concept , plots & character development was pretty good , i didn't really like the clothing & mansion's scene, too gloomy but the new version seen more glamorous & bright --- which i like , it give that upper class feeling. Yeah, i notice how flirty Ann was , which was kind of weird because in the old version the N'K had somewhat a stuck up attitude, nose in the air vibe when around him , there was a few shirtless scene in the old version as well but I think they really take it to the extreme w/ Rome :lol: I suppose it was to stir up temptation & physical attraction , *ahem* according to study , body sweat trigger such emotion :lol:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It feels like Alin's filming one of her lakorns instead of a separate lakorn. Heehee.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just completed episode 1 and 2 last night and 3 and 4 today. I didn't expect to like it due to Rome's ugly eye lines but surprising they only put it on him when he is dressed up in those classy solider outfits... still they need to get rid of it completely. I am actually hooked considering me going ahead of the subbing. In the first episode oh golly that was the most ugliest white dress ever. I am not much of a Joy fan but she's great at supporting and nang rai that I think I can say I am a fan now lol... for some reason she really fit these type of time period lakorn. But holly cow the lavender dress she wore in I think episode 3 was ugly as well. Well it was okay in the front but once she turn around, it's horrible looking. I expected the wardrobe to be over the top but really it is beyond over the top lol... ah I got so much to say but I have class soon. Be back to add more on my thoughts when I am out.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
same here joy is wonderful in all the supporting actress or n'rai character, it makes me like her more now..she look gorgeous..so what days does this lakorn air..i am so hooked i love ann..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yesterday I said I will be back but I totally forgot what I was going to say. I still need to watch episode 5. =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
joy suits these type of period drama and that could be why producer like to choose her. now shes starring in wanida and its also a period

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see the sparkle stars on Arrisa and Yortin eyes. it gonna be good when they know they like each other but don't want to admit to their feeling.

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
Ok ! I'm hesitant to share this but ... after 5 episodes, I thought Dome is really cute with Ann. and He's so manly too. I do know Rome ( aka Yothin ) is the praek - main character in here but so far I felt more for P'Chai than any other male character. Gosh I want them to switch role now.

I know I'll be bashed by fans but honestly. I felt no romantic vibe whatsoever between Yothin and Alisa. All the "torture scene" and verbal fights is a headache to watch. Plus acting wise and chemistry wise, Dome and P'Ann win my heart. I wanted so much for this lakorn and it turns out like this. I feel really bad. I know I should give this lakorn a chance by watching some more episodes at least but I felt it's a deadend for me. Bcuz Ann and Dome can't be anything more than sibling relationship in this lakorn ... :(

One scene I had high expectation was the "naked" scene with Yothin and Alisa. It turns out I have prefered when P'Ann got hurt while cutting flower and her brother took a look at it. And also when they danced together in order for Arnon to be forgiven. How absurd is that hein ?? I am in pain. honest. :wacko:

I really can't wait anymore for them two ( Yothin and Alisa ) to show a bit of concern toward each others, because as of now, I feel everything is forced. The script is forced upon everything else and this is really bad !!! -_-

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
haha, yep, Joy is definitely gorgeous, but the glamour of upper class in period lakorns always brings out even more beauty in her! <3

i think i'm liking Atisak, he's got a kind heart (from what i've watched so far) and knows when he's lost, or when to respect others - he can even give respect to his own enemy.
it's probably just because Ann is too talented and playing her role too well, but i don't like her as Alisa, lol. because her snobbish-ness goes even beyond the princessy-bratty complex, it's sometimes obnoxious, and the way she's overprotective of Arnon is rediculous.
^^ i guess that's why i looove when Yothin talks back to her!

i agree though, not really feeling the chemistry between Ann and Rome but i'm still anticipating it, because i'm kinda hooked right now! ^^ i didn't used to be a fan of Rome, but i'm really liking his work in this lakorn!

Passera

sarNie Egg
MV Sung Jai Mai Fung (Disobedient Heart) in case someone hasn't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpU9G8nP2kY

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cant wait to see today's episode, I just hope Alisa will soften up a little but I doubt so. =(