Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

Passera

sarNie Egg
Chippery, that song "Tah Mai Mee Tur" (ถ้าไม่มีเธอ or Without You) sung by Khun Nuntida.

OST MV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U__TDGGHdlI

This song and MV is so touching.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
uh...sorry but ann looks too old for my rome -_- ... they could have chosen a younger girl for my baby -_-

-not gonna watch-even though i LOVE rome...sorry baby i have to pass this lakorn bc i dont like ann T_T forgive me love..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Couldn't believe u said this. Look if u don't like Anne cos shes old then don't have to watch it.
Anyway i don't mine who ever say about Anne, in my heart Anne is always my number1 idol. But i reckon Rome and Anne
doesn't look bad though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This thread sure is quiet. I will watch when this lakorn ends. It's not that I dislike Anne or Rome but I think this is quite boring because Princess is too arrogant and annoying. I know it is part of the lakorn but they could have tone it down a bit.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Couldn't believe u said this. Look if u don't like Anne cos shes old then don't have to watch it.
Anyway i don't mine who ever say about Anne, in my heart Anne is always my number1 idol. But i reckon Rome and Anne
doesn't look bad though.
i have nothing more to say to u than this face --> :rolleyes:

i was stating my opinion, dude. and in MY opinion, ann is tooooooooo old for my rome =p

excuse moi.

tinah

sarNie Coma
we all know anne is older than rome but honestly would you like it any better if its a younger actress? its not like the lakorn is really enjoyable unless you force yourself to watch it for the pra'nang. no matter how cute the pra'nang would look together it wouldnt help make the lakorn any better

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn suffers from bad directing and editing. no great couple or YOUNGER n'ek would make it anymore enjoyable if the lakorn itself is exactly the way it is now.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This version is boring because they focus too much on other peoples, such as those crazy peoples from Chiang-Rath instead of the main pranang.
In the old version the story mainly focus on the pranang, so even though the lakorn was long, but it seems like it goes faster and has more intense moment than this new version.
Some peoples are forcing themselves to continue watching is because of Ann and Rome; So I totally agree with Scorpio3, that changing to younger n'ek wouldn't make any different because the lakorn is slow and boring as is. :huh: And Ann's clothes didn't help much either. :lol: hehehe everytime I look at Ann's clothes and all those busy cheap ugly pattern designs and crazy colors it makes me laugh because it always making me thinking of Mum's funny movie "Yam Yasothorn" OR however you spelled it. :D LOLz. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
it sucks to see other ladies have on better looking dress than annes. hers is so grannish! im disappointed in p'kai. i expected alot from him but then again, he hasn't produced a good lakorn in so long now..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn is good but it would be better if they change the director company such as Makers Group or Lakorn Thai.
Oh well guess i have to see the ending but the old version was way better than this new version. They haven't focus
with Rome/Anne that much only the other useless people.

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
doesn't look bad though.

Agree with you 100% plus.

It blows my mind away whenever I hear comments like this. Although we're living in the 21st century but the thinking of many people espec. Asian are still stuck in the past where only actresses in their 20's are allowed to play the lead role and actresses in their 30's plus are often criticized for being old even though that's part of nature.

Like the saying goes, "a woman is like wine, as a woman ages she becomes more beautiful." For me, Ann becomes more beautiful as she ages. As in the movie Bambi, Bambi's mom said, "if you have nothing nice to say to other people then don't say it."

This is my two cents! ;)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Agree with you 100% plus.

It blows my mind away whenever I hear comments like this. Although we're living in the 21st century but the thinking of many people espec. Asian are still stuck in the past where only actresses in their 20's are allowed to play the lead role and actresses in their 30's plus are often criticized for being old even though that's part of nature.

Like the saying goes, "a woman is like wine, as a woman ages she becomes more beautiful." For me, Ann becomes more beautiful as she ages. As in the movie Bambi, Bambi's mom said, "if you have nothing nice to say to other people then don't say it."

This is my two cents!
You just said what on my mind...thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't see anyone complaining about Wier and Aump. There's a huge gap there compare to Anne and Rome. I just think the lakorn is boring. No great couple will make this any better. P'Gai's directing failed big time. He focus too much on dramatic scenes that are unnecessary.

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
You just said what on my mind...thanks
You're welcome!

I usually don't post but I have had enough of comments like this espec. regarding someone like Ann who's not only beautiful but talented with much respect and admiration. She's one of the few Thai actresses that still make me want to watch Thai lakorn. :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
You're welcome!

I usually don't post but I have had enough of comments like this espec. regarding someone like Ann who's not only beautiful but talented with much respect and admiration. She's one of the few Thai actresses that still make me want to watch Thai lakorn.
Yeah, I have been watching Thai lakorn for ages so now I become choosy now. I have to say that Ann is one or just the only actress that I still follow her project here and there...she really owned my admiration and respect.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I have been watching Thai lakorn for ages so now I become choosy now. I have to say that Ann is one or just the only actress that I still follow her project here and there...she really owned my admiration and respect.
I will go with this comment too, Anne will always be best idol in my heart. Would other just get this ages figure
out of the lakorn business cos they are looking the talents and acting skill, don't u reckon.