Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
I completely agree with Merit on the chemistry thing. It can't really be forced, it's just there if you have it. In Ken and Ann's first lakorn, I just feel Ken's acting was still pretty weak at that time, but I still see that something between them. It doesn't matter how many lakorns they've done together actually. I've seen a few lakorns of Ken and Cherry and I don't see chemistry really although I'm a fan of both of them. Ken has amazing chemistry with Janie, and that was apparent from their very first lakorn together. Anyway, I'm going off subject and I'll just end this subject here. But who knows maybe Rome and Ann will prove me wrong later on in the lakorn. I still watch because of my support for Ann.

It's true most period lakorns are extremely slow pace. There are a few exceptions though. I think Sapai Jao had the perfect blend of everything and the pacing was great also. And although Kong looked much older than Vicki, they still worked as a couple.

In this lakorn, they really need to stop spending so much time on the supporting roles with all the screaming and yelling and fight over a guy and spend more time giving the leads more time to develop their characters more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i actually like period drama but this one is really slow. im only watching it for rome-anne and its still watchable so ill still be tunning in..its just a disappontment since this is a big proect

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
P'Gai does seem to be quite over the top with his lakorns but I rarely love his projects such as nang show. It's like he spends too much focus on the grandness of it, but doesn't spend enough time developing the lakorn itself. Overall, this lakorn didn't live up to my expectations.

fun

Expired Sarnie
How is it going? I meant the lakorn. I haven't seen yesterday or today's episode yet. I am waiting, or I guess wanting to know if the pace is moving a bit faster in this week's episodes.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^well, wanida was a period lakorn and it was good .. mew/saranyu have GREAT chemistry in there -- (not sure if that' their first or second together) but yeah, i'm just saying that some period lakorn are GREAT and excellent, just happen that this remake is a bit boring and draggy -- my fingers were on the fast forward key most of the time -- actually 90% of the times lol
lol wanida is their second lakorn together , i think wanalee is there first lakorn together but there's one thing everyone can agree on is that is very slow.... i think they focus way too much on the chiangrath people and Ann and the prince has way too much onscreen time together and lmao i too fast forward every chance i get

Hopefuly it will pick up because i love ann and maybe rome

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
fun4fun: yesterday's episode largely focused on Chiangrath and the prince again. However, he finally got himself over to Ann and Noon followed him. Not much progress with Rome and Ann still. In fact, I think they actually regress lol. After some words Rome said to Ann, she now went back to just dislike him instead of disliking him but still had some respect (somewhat) because of all the time he had helped her.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so is this one worth watching? i'm 50/50 on it. since i have this whole weekend to myself i'm going to try and catch up on my lakorns. let me know what you all think.

cecilia

Staff member
^moh, your best bet would be to watch TADAO BUSAYA -- watch this when you are bore and wanna be bore LOl (kidding) it was okay for me but if i have to pick between what's airing atm -- i'll go with TADAO BUSAYA, MY DAD IS A SUPERSTAR .. unless you're up for the scare, then watch KRIT ( i got creep out the first few minutes of episode one and refuse to touch it but that's b/c i'm a sucker for HORROR! )

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I can see that ROME AND ANN has potential to have great chemistry together, but right now I want Rome to be agressive towards Ann because Ann's character just puts up a front. She worries about him, but doesn't have the nerve to admit she cares about him d/t pride.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oops haven't picked up where I left off yet. Anyways I am not expecting much from this lakorn any more. P'Gai didn't do a good job but I shouldn't be blaming him alone lol. =(

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, nothing has progress so far for me .. Daojarahfah was so good-that's why i expect alot from this lakorn but thus far, i'm disappoint and it just seem to get worst :(

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
The style of Chaleuy Suk is just slow lol. This is just the way the classic story progresses; we can't really complain about it.

Anyway, pardon me if this subject was already brought up, but what is the song title/artist of the theme song that is sung by a woman? Sounds kinda like Jennifer Kim...? Tried to find it on YouTube, but I have failed :( Help please!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this is kind of slow, but I liking it and will continue to watch...hope their sweet scene will start to come up now and I also like the end of esp 11. Ann and Rome will start to show their affection toward each other, will hopefully.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
really? it starting to finally pick up for me, although im only watching ann and rome scenes cant wait till next week about time kwan fah gets caught with seebow

tinah

sarNie Coma
they focus too much on the supporting cast. if it wasnt for anne-rome i would of stoped watching this long time ago.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
there are many sweet scenes of ann and rome on the mv, but we haven't see those scenes yet...and I am sure it will get there since both ann and rome are going to be broke heart so they will start to realize their feeling toward each other more...cross my finger to see it soon......

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There is a part in the preview where Rome and Anne did a kiss, it was dark maybe somewhere in the bushland
and Rome is shirtlest we haven't seen that scene yet hope they will not cut it off just like 'jum leuy karmathep' cteam
martial art scene, i was so disappointed.