Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmm rome a gigolo... ooooooooooooooooooooooooo kekeke.. is he gonna be a hot gigolo like rain in sangdoo kkek lol..xp..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i see. i didn't see anything post in ilovetaksaorn either so i'm assuming, it's still in the making on her part :lol:
i wouldn't mind seeing them together too .. but MY ENEMY written by sarN make me so digust on Rome's part LOL -- a male gigolo huh>LOL<
haha romes included in one of sarns fanfic?

cecilia

Staff member
haha romes included in one of sarns fanfic?
yes. go check it out. i'm only up to him meeting her while in bed with her friend's mom. sicko !!!!

sarN definitely make me look at Rome in a different way ..
where is that sweet smile. but then again, sometime, he have them conniving smirk too ..
so whatever, he just look different for me now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes. go check it out. i'm only up to him meeting her while in bed with her friend's mom. sicko !!!!

where is that sweet smile. but then again, sometime, he have them conniving smirk too ..
sarn and her wild fanfic :lol: is her beloved aff in there too?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

i pity ROME -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't .. it's his fault for digging his own grave. he know better not to do what his mother say .. LOl ..

sarn and her wild fanfic :lol: is her beloved aff in there too?
most definitely. she have AFF in there .. all of them :p

but i suggest. read ONE NIGHT A WEEK OR TWO NIGHTS A WEEK FIRST. it's the best fanfiction ever!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^i don't .. it's his fault for digging his own grave. he know better not to do what his mother say .. LOl ..
most definitely. she have AFF in there .. all of them :p

but i suggest. read ONE NIGHT A WEEK OR TWO NIGHTS A WEEK FIRST. it's the best fanfiction ever!!
lol...the fanfic made u hate rome...awww...me super love him though...wakaka

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't finish it yet. i'm only at the bad deed part.
i didn't see the good part in him yet so i'm just jumping into conclusion b/c of what he listen and did according to what SAIPON want him to do.

I wish he know better not to do any of those things. there are so many way to get revenge and gain experiences than SLEEPING around with elder women. that's just sick .. sick.

i still like ROME .. the cool p'ek from KKJ.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha its okay ceclia. atleast its not in the lakorn. i would hate to see him sleeping around with elderly women

cikna

sarNie Adult
wow!! the discussion of "my enemy" has expanded to this thread too??? gosh, what an impact this fanfic has on us! i blame sarn! :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^i didn't finish it yet. i'm only at the bad deed part.
i didn't see the good part in him yet so i'm just jumping into conclusion b/c of what he listen and did according to what SAIPON want him to do.
I wish he know better not to do any of those things. there are so many way to get revenge and gain experiences than SLEEPING around with elder women. that's just sick .. sick.

i still like ROME .. the cool p'ek from KKJ.
oh yeah...his super sweet in KKKJ!

haha its okay ceclia. atleast its not in the lakorn. i would hate to see him sleeping around with elderly women
ewww....i agree!

wow!! the discussion of "my enemy" has expanded to this thread too??? gosh, what an impact this fanfic has on us! i blame sarn! :p
aww..dont blame her...blame ceci!

^cikna, i refer to sarN's fiction everywhere i go. **it's my love bible :p *
there u go!lol!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i still gotta finish 2 nights n start my enemy.. but im pretty slow readin these days xp .. prob cause of the hot weather .. keke.. makin me lazy n sleepy lol.. hahahha. .