Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. im tempted to watch it now.. def gonna be on my must watch lakorn list.. thanks..

bgst is good.. im lovin it..

rome n anne.. next year.. @_@.. waiting is forever lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i wish she would never leave.. she is such a great actress.... LOVE HER ... hehehe..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh if only she was still in her early 20s so we could see her many more years to come. its gonne be hard to watch her playing mother roles. i'll probaly stop watching lakorns by then especially since most of my favs. are getting older.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T... ahhhhhhhh mother roles noooooooooooooo.... im happy she is still in lakorns even now because many dissapear after they reach that age.. so im very happy for anne.. hehe

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^yeh if only she was still in her early 20s so we could see her many more years to come. its gonne be hard to watch her playing mother roles. i'll probaly stop watching lakorns by then especially since most of my favs. are getting older.
same here, i have a hard time trying to watch newbies.....but i gotta give it a try

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Nooooooo Tinah!!! :eek: .... don't say that!! I don't want to know that Ann will be playing mother roles soon! :lmao: that's just too heartbreaking!

same here, i have a hard time trying to watch newbies.....but i gotta give it a try
Ah... me too... I havent' been watching any newbies lately. just sticking to my old favorite actors/actress. but i know i'll have to watch the newbies one day. :lmao:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i will watch this because its Rome and Anne... but im also hoping for Ken and Rita lakorn..... why does it take so forever??? -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
True true-- thank goodness for that! I'm glad she's doing more lakorns. I'm still hoping she does one with andrew *cross fingers*
well it better be soon cuz they arent getting any younger. i dont want them to pair up when they're in their mid 30s

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know it is kind of hard to watch newbies but they grow on me. I either like them or don't. Ahahhaha!!!

T_T... ahhhhhhhh mother roles noooooooooooooo.... im happy she is still in lakorns even now because many dissapear after they reach that age.. so im very happy for anne.. hehe
You know who I wish to be gone, Chatchai. Dude he needs to retire from pra ek role or else I probably hang myself. Ahahahaha.

i will watch this because its Rome and Anne... but im also hoping for Ken and Rita lakorn..... why does it take so forever??? -_-
I know. Ken/Rita and Aum/Rita. I want that to happen!!! They did it to Ken, Aum, Ann and Aff!

True true-- thank goodness for that! I'm glad she's doing more lakorns. I'm still hoping she does one with andrew *cross fingers*
Me too! I love Andrew!!!