Char's pics

XCappy

Mr. Char
Oh I found 2 other pictures from my teacher's MSN Spaces :

We had to make a holiday presentation, I'll let you guess which map is it.

Holiday presentation : Midsummer (Sweden). And of course, the tallest guy (French) and me had to dance with him since our mobiles rang during the class, early in the morning... But, it was fun !

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
such beautiful breathtaking photos.. i wish i was there to see it in person too!

thanks for sharing!..

what no swimming allowed at the beach??? so what do they do for fun?

XCappy

Mr. Char
such beautiful breathtaking photos.. i wish i was there to see it in person too!

thanks for sharing!..
what no swimming allowed at the beach??? so what do they do for fun?
They like to walk or ride bikes. But really, this beach wasn't fit for swimming. You can go to other area and taste the sea like in Kenting. There are also other places but I wasn't there.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
they must be really healthy then ..ohhh hiking on those gorgeous mountains will be just great with a view like that..gosh im so jealous!!! :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
they must be really healthy then ..ohhh hiking on those gorgeous mountains will be just great with a view like that..gosh im so jealous!!! :p
They are healthy. In the university, some people wake up at 4 am and go to the baseball court to play some games ! Of course, at 4 am, I am about to go to sleep :D

Mountains are great, I just know when we climbed some stairs, we were like... really tired, the oxygen is rare, and my friends (that smoke) were half dead -_- And, they got mad at their lighters because the fire didn't come up.

Don't be jealous, one day you'll do something better than me when you go to Taiwan ;). I went there only for studies, the extra days were for tourism, and I haven't explored some areas I wanted to !

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
They are healthy. In the university, some people wake up at 4 am and go to the baseball court to play some games ! Of course, at 4 am, I am about to go to sleep :D

Mountains are great, I just know when we climbed some stairs, we were like... really tired, the oxygen is rare, and my friends (that smoke) were half dead -_- And, they got mad at their lighters because the fire didn't come up.

Don't be jealous, one day you'll do something better than me when you go to Taiwan ;). I went there only for studies, the extra days were for tourism, and I haven't explored some areas I wanted to !

hahah thanks but if i go it would prolly be for leisure only! ^_^

awww so the air there is limited LOL.what do you mean rare?...too many folks? (or is because of the how the city is elevated..due to the surrounding mountainous areas..?

XCappy

Mr. Char
hahah thanks but if i go it would prolly be for leisure only! ^_^

awww so the air there is limited LOL.what do you mean rare?...too many folks? (or is because of the how the city is elevated..due to the surrounding mountainous areas..?
Too high ;). It was like more than 2000 meters.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I found 2 other pictures from my teacher's MSN Spaces :

We had to make a holiday presentation, I'll let you guess which map is it.

Holiday presentation : Midsummer (Sweden). And of course, the tallest guy (French) and me had to dance with him since our mobiles rang during the class, early in the morning... But, it was fun !
Haha, u look short. :lol: :p I want to see u dance, I wish that pic was a video. :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
Haha, u look short. :lol: :p I want to see u dance, I wish that pic was a video. :lol:
Yes I am short, but my heart is big :lol:

I think this is picture only. My teacher shot a video of my friend (the tallest guy in the dance pic) and me while singing... But it's another story, she asked us if she could put it on Youtube : NO WAY MA'AM !

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I am short, but my heart is big :lol:

I think this is picture only. My teacher shot a video of my friend (the tallest guy in the dance pic) and me while singing... But it's another story, she asked us if she could put it on Youtube : NO WAY MA'AM !
HAHA, Yeah, I'm sure your is heart big! :p You should let her put on YT so I can watch it when I'm sad. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
If you've seen that video, you'll become MORE MORE MORE sad :lol: One day you come over here and sing with me, easy task :D
When is that going to be? :lol: I sure I feel sad for u but it maybe make me laugh. :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
wow. these are nice shots in taipei.

and 88-89 floor ** faint ** i'm scare of height --
We got lucky to go on 91st fl. :D Why ? When there is too much wind, it's closed. You cannot really see the ground because they have securities (91, in 88 it's mirrors :D). If you fall from 101, this is sure you have enough strength to clim the fence :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Anytime, I'm free this year :D. The tall guy will come to France this December, I'm sure we'll be crazier than in Taiwan.
Are u goin to pay for my airplane ticket? :lol: Maybe when I congrat when HS and college first. :lol: Maybe the next 15 yrs. :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
Are u goin to pay for my airplane ticket? :lol: Maybe when I congrat when HS and college first. :lol: Maybe the next 15 yrs. :lol:
Before you reach the 15 years, I think I'll be in America first ! :D

Edit : I could pay, let me like 5 years ? 10 years ? 15 year ? 20 years ? AHAH