Char's pics

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Omg Cappy. You're so cute! Gosh, double dimples! Kyah!
Oh~~~! Does Cappy like WILLING SCENES? LOLs.

rukD2B

Omg, perv. Ha, ha. ;)
I think R-Scenes are sexier.
The girls always look lame
when it's a willing scene!

O_O

XCappy

Mr. Char
Omg, perv. Ha, ha. ;)
I think R-Scenes are sexier.
The girls always look lame
when it's a willing scene!

O_O
That's hotter, now I have to make them feel good and act good. That's another subject AHAHA !

XCappy

Mr. Char
Gosh Cappie, you are so sexy, esp in that suit! :D I love your smile.
Thanks :D Why did you change your screen name again ?! Anyway, here are some other pics I just found on Facebook :

"Before" at friend's place before the real night party.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dude, Cappy! Are you single?! O_O
LOL Joey, since Char will be slow to answer you, I'll answer instead. Yes, Char is single and on the market :lol:.

Anyways Char, I just realized you're wearing a purple colored tie. A color I hate lol. On another hand, that tall French guy with his arm around you in the 2nd pic is kinda cute. Is he single? LOL.

XCappy

Mr. Char
LOL Joey, since Char will be slow to answer you, I'll answer instead. Yes, Char is single and on the market :lol:.

Anyways Char, I just realized you're wearing a purple colored tie. A color I hate lol. On another hand, that tall French guy with his arm around you in the 2nd pic is kinda cute. Is he single? LOL.
Yeah, I'm single... and I'm not that expensive on the men market. You can hate the tie, but me :lol:

The dude you're talking about is single indeed, but he is crushing hard on a girl, that's lame for you AHAHAHAHAH ! And plus he sucks in English, go learn French Nai Nai !

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah, I'm single... and I'm not that expensive on the men market. You can hate the tie, but me :lol:

The dude you're talking about is single indeed, but he is crushing hard on a girl, that's lame for you AHAHAHAHAH ! And plus he sucks in English, go learn French Nai Nai !
I don't hate you just the color of the tie lol, although the tie design is nice.

Aww damn I came too late. Are you sure he's not crushing hard on me lol? Well since he sucks in English and I don't know French...no wonder I came late :lol:.

rukD2B

Omg, you saw that?! =___=

Pretend you didn't. I'm loyal.

^o^

If it's you Cappy, I'll diss the other
guys just for you! ^______^;;;

*Blush.*

rukD2B

Ha, ha. ^o^

Come on~~~! Cappy. Should I pop the question?
LOLs. You know I'm JK. However, you're so hot!
Go get yourself a girlfriend cutie! ; )