Char's pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know, I love my floormates :D. I don't know how to pronounce it though, so I can't say it LOL. I have 3 midterms this week too! And I have one more the following week. I gotta say our cramming session was helpful, but too bad they all left for class at 3, so I didn't have anyone to study with anymore. It's k though, I got class in 30 mins too. Oh happy Chinese new year!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Freakyeah, bring it on. Puahahahaha...Cappy you're super duper cute!
...Still single? LOL. JK. Looking so pro. Oh yeah! We got hot Sarnies!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh I don't think Char minds a shirtless pic. What was that about again Char? I'll appear naked but I'm scared they'll run away? LMFAO. Oyyy I need to stop laughing. I laughed way too much today. Our dorm floor hosted a karaoke/games night, and this dude was singing the song Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer and I almost died from laughing. It was great. Too great :D.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
He actually sounded really decent...almost sexy :). But his dance moves was the funny thing because they definitely did not go with the song at all. It was like him being a dancer for Spice Girls hahahaha. Oh the girls did a spice girl song too, but I opt out. Too shy lol, and I actually love to karaoke too, but in front of all those people, man I was a chicken. If I was up there, I'd probably drop the mic and say excuse me, I gotta go stuff my face lmao.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I too shy haha. Besides I got a horrible voice, it's not pleasant on the ears lol.

that makes two of us, but I will probably just use a voice disguising program when I sing. Make me sound sound like mariah carey or something.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
haha.. yeah, you know what.. I recently bought my nephew a professional microphone and the thing makes everyone sound so friggen good! Even like my sister with the worst voice, it made her sound like Punch from JumLeuyRuk song. So I was thinking, what if those famous singers like disguise their voice with professional microphones? lol..

but anywho.. I will stop yapping and spamming away in Char's pic thread. See you. :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
Freakyeah, bring it on. Puahahahaha...Cappy you're super duper cute!
...Still single? LOL. JK. Looking so pro. Oh yeah! We got hot Sarnies!
Whaaa ? Looking so pro ? AHAH, that's just a looking :D. And yeah I am still single as you can see. Too much dudes around me these days :lol: Have you seen the Asian on my left in the second pic ? I think he wanted to show his 6-packs but was a little bit too shy. I guess you'd love it ? AHAHA

Looking fly Cappie! I'ma make you my 2nd secret crush :wub:
I didn't know you had a list. Won't the first one a little bit jealous of this ? You shouldn't rank me, it sounds like being 2nd gives me more value. I want to be a priceless man in the market.

Khun Char, if you too shy to post your shirtless pic, you could PM it to me.

JUST KIDDING AGAIN! :D
Shirtless pic ? Sorry, I don't understand this word :D. Yeah, understand me, I am just... French ? AHAH.

Oh I don't think Char minds a shirtless pic. What was that about again Char? I'll appear naked but I'm scared they'll run away? LMFAO. Oyyy I need to stop laughing. I laughed way too much today. Our dorm floor hosted a karaoke/games night, and this dude was singing the song Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer and I almost died from laughing. It was great. Too great :D.
NOOO ! I didn't say "I'll", I said "I could" ! Wash your eyes and re-read your Facebook wall ! And if you want to see me naked (I won't show you, so don't say "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" or "no thanks"), Internet is a wrong place ;)

haha.. yeah, you know what.. I recently bought my nephew a professional microphone and the thing makes everyone sound so friggen good! Even like my sister with the worst voice, it made her sound like Punch from JumLeuyRuk song. So I was thinking, what if those famous singers like disguise their voice with professional microphones? lol..

but anywho.. I will stop yapping and spamming away in Char's pic thread. See you. :D
It's ok Lome, I do like karaoke too. My voice is so random because when I'm singing, I'm more like in the half-drunk phase than the sober phase :D. If the karaoke session will start, I hope it won't be late over here so that I can appreciate Sarnies' performance. But, I haven't applied in the radio thread :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
nice photos, Mr. Char... ^_^

do you know how to make robots? :lol:
Thanks ;).

Actually the robot was in pieces. We just built it in few minutes and had to program it. The project was fun but no one had time to finish it (there were 4 groups on the same project). At least our robot works but we haven't fulfilled all the required functions. We thought tutors will be mad to see unfinished projects but we were not the only group with no final-final results and time was against us, and they understood it. Our next project won't be related with robot, and I'm pretty happy about it :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ;) .

Actually the robot was in pieces. We just built it in few minutes and had to program it. The project was fun but no one had time to finish it (there were 4 groups on the same project). At least our robot works but we haven't fulfilled all the required functions. We thought tutors will be mad to see unfinished projects but we were not the only group with no final-final results and time was against us, and they understood it. Our next project won't be related with robot, and I'm pretty happy about it :D
making robots looks fun... :lol: I'm just wondering, what kind of robot were you suppose to make?

XCappy

Mr. Char
making robots looks fun... :lol: I'm just wondering, what kind of robot were you suppose to make?
When you clap your hand, the robot has to run and go in a square-shaped way. And when you clap your hand again, the robot has to stop. Damn, it was lame ! AHAH

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh Cappy! We had to do that in my class as well! :D Except...there were some bugs with the bluetooth connecting the robot to the computer so we never completed...hardly even started :( Looked so fun.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
When you clap your hand, the robot has to run and go in a square-shaped way. And when you clap your hand again, the robot has to stop. Damn, it was lame ! AHAH
it does sound lame... XD reminds me of some toys, when you clap your hands they start to sing and dance or anything else... :lol: