Char's pics

XCappy

Mr. Char
Spring break - First week : I met my cousin from Australia. Now, he is living in London for his job. We went out to visit Paris and having fun with family.

Family pic, Vitry.

Musée du Louvre, Paris.

BNF, Paris.

Disneyland Paris, Chessy.

Sucky pose. We tried to do like some Japanese chicks.

With my niece Jenny.

Bowling at rue Mouffetard, Paris.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ah Cappie! I love your peace pose! (^-^)y And your thumbs up pose. How could you look SOOO calm when the ride's about to fall?!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG I love rides!!!! It looks like you had semi-fun? Since you didn't smile...but then again you hardly smile lol. Kidding.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ah Cappie! I love your peace pose! (^-^)y And your thumbs up pose. How could you look SOOO calm when the ride's about to fall?!
Argh, I so hate the peace pose ! But I had to do it or he'll feel completely dumb alone ahah... Actually the thumbs up pic was a cool ride, nothing sensational.

OMG I love rides!!!! It looks like you had semi-fun? Since you didn't smile...but then again you hardly smile lol. Kidding.
You know how I am. If you want to get my smile, you should make me drunk first I think !

Mr. Char.. do you always look that handsome? :D
Ahaha Lome ! When I'm lazy to shave my face, I think you'll be scared and run away :D.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
lookin' sophisticated there little charly...oh man ur not little anymore, i'm just getting older. LOL. beautiful family btw.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
:eek: OMG Lekkie I'll strangle you! Hahaha Actually I thought everyone already know who my #1 was. :wub:
WTF?! DARV?! EWWWWWWW. SICKKKKKKKKKKKK MUD!!!
SHAME ON YOU! Puahahaha. Dang, WHY?!!!!!! =P

Yo Char!! Am I old enough yet? ^___________^;;;
I think I got prettier. ^o^ What about now? LOL. ;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
lookin' sophisticated there little charly...oh man ur not little anymore, i'm just getting older. LOL. beautiful family btw.
Wow, it's D ! It's been a long time ma'am ;). Here is just a little part of the family. I still have relatives I haven't met yet.

WTF?! DARV?! EWWWWWWW. SICKKKKKKKKKKKK MUD!!!
SHAME ON YOU! Puahahaha. Dang, WHY?!!!!!! =P

Yo Char!! Am I old enough yet? ^___________^;;;
I think I got prettier. ^o^ What about now? LOL. ;)
You have a man already, I never play with taken hearts ;).