check this out

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:drool: :drool: :drool: so many hottie!!!!!! hmmm...i am in heaven...can i have all of them??? if not i'll just take Ken, Tik, Chakrit, Por and Mos. they should have add Rome and Bie.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!! they're sooooooooooo freaken "HOT"......i repeat H.O.T............AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH all of the pre'ek i love r in thea...........AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH this is soooooooooooooo WAT A GOSHER!!!!!...........^_^ ^_^ ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow how did i ever miss this though it was long ago wow HOT everyone of then is hot but not much of a paul fan so yeah sorry if only they'll do a girl shoot like this someday

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh man!! They all LOOK SOOO HANDSOME!!!
Love their outfits...teehheee ;]

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow how did i ever miss this though it was long ago wow HOT everyone of then is hot but not much of a paul fan so yeah sorry if only they'll do a girl shoot like this someday
haha i missed this too!!!!! damn, even the ones that shouldn't be hot are hot. whew! lol

vaberella

sarNie Egg
I would have loved it if I saw Pong and Cee. ~sigh~ Two of my faves. But I see my other three faves which are Tik, Aum, and Por.

These are the guys I like so much that make Korean actors look weak, well except Kim Rae Won and Lee Byung Hun---they're just Gods.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
From left to right it is Ken, Tik, Chakrit, Aum, Unknown1, Paul, Unknown2, Mos, Por, Stephan, Unknown3, and Unknown4.
Can someone fill me in on my unknowns. I just want to know who the guys are.

EDIT*

Okay Unknown1 is Ananda.