Cheer with others stars

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMO I just love Cheer so much. She so playful with other stars.

I didn't want to pose this in Eye and Toey lakorn thread since its not relate to their lakorn so I just post it here. Last week Cheer went in to film an episode of "Hollywood Game Night." Eye and Toey were too to film too but they were on a different time.

Cheer and Eye mett outside build.

Cr to: its owner and as tag

Cheer was Mc for this interview of Mew, Kan and Ananda movie "7 Day."

Cr to : 7Daymovie IG

Anyone know is Cheer in this movie? I saw this photo of Cheer with Mew and there was hag tag 7daymovie so I was just wondering? I never hear anything about Cheer in this movie so saw this photo and wonder?

Is she going to be cameo in here?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
OMO I just love Cheer so much. She so playful with other stars.

I didn't want to pose this in Eye and Toey lakorn thread since its not relate to their lakorn so I just post it here. Last week Cheer went in to film an episode of "Hollywood Game Night." Eye and Toey were too to film too but they were on a different time.

Cheer and Eye mett outside build.

Cr to: its owner and as tag

Cheer was Mc for this interview of Mew, Kan and Ananda movie "7 Day."

Cr to : 7Daymovie IG

Anyone know is Cheer in this movie? I saw this photo of Cheer with Mew and there was hag tag 7daymovie so I was just wondering? I never hear anything about Cheer in this movie so saw this photo and wonder?

Is she going to be cameo in here?
Maybe shes one of the people her bf becomes for a day?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I decide to edit this thread to Cheer with other stars...hangout, or at events bts, or going to concert.

===========

This was a few weeks ago. Just want to share.

OMO Cheer were at an concert and hang out with Mint. Its nice to see these two together after what happened with their lakorn. Also its nice to see Mint comment to Cheer on her b-day.

I'm just happy that these two lady are having fun. I didn't think they would be at the same spot since of the drama with the lakorn.

Link to the video of them having fun. :love::love::love::love::love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQ6S3fABsW/?taken-by=mjlovetc

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer was at a fashion show this pass weekend and after the show Cheer and Margie post for fans.

Cr to: Its owner

P

PrincessKarina

Cheer has a very mature older image but I like how she’s not skeleton looking! She’s always been a bit meatier! Love that! :thumbup: But Mew and Cheer looks so cute together. Lol