Cheevit Ran Thod [Exact]

calla

sarNie Adult
a new lakorn of p'tang ka........n'ek is not yet to confirm. but they said this lakorn is based on real life story. and it gonna be a hit drama too. so they got p'tang for the p'ek.....and as for the n'ek, it has to be someone who suit the role...because this lakorn is really a sad one.

i'll post more informations soon....... :yahoo:

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Cool...haven't seen him in a series for a while so it'll be good to see him on screen again....
wonder who the n'ek would be hopefully some one who can play the character well...^^

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
thanks for the news. I miss seeing P'Tang in lakorn i just hope the n'ek will be someone that i like. what story are they making it from that is true?

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I hope n'ek is aom.
They r cute together!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I hope the n'ek is Aom because she good at crying....and they look great on Buangruk so....**finger cross**

Tang is the RIGHT choice for a "real life story"!!!! He's good at those lakorn...

v2vnok

sarNie Egg
WHat?? P'Tang will be in a lakorn soon? I miss seeing him on screen...I hope he gets paired up with Ann T.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i miss ptang i was wondering what happen to him i hope nangeke is someone i like i kinda have this feeling that he will be pair up with noon again

calla

sarNie Adult
i miss ptang i was wondering what happen to him i hope nangeke is someone i like i kinda have this feeling that he will be pair up with noon again
lolz..he's still out there, always film "bangruksoi 9"...and play concerts...etc. that's why he's to busy having lakorns.
come to his forum for the latest news of him....... :yahoo:

calla

sarNie Adult
news update......

Bee will be the n'ek.....Chai Chaiyodom and Aon Skaojai are also in here.
by the way...this lakorn will be very namnao.....omg, i cant wait to see the pictures.
:)

i hope its not rumor.....lolz

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow!..i like the pairing. thanks calla!..

i didnt know Chai could work for Exact. but happy Aom is also in here. hehe

calla

sarNie Adult
news update.......

there are 2 p'eks.......which are P'Tang and Chakrit.
P'Tang : as P'Im, a nice and lovely guy.
Chakrit : as P'Nueng, mean and is a player..he's very rai.
Bee : as Rin, a pitiful girl...who has to face with problems everydays.
Chai : as Nuy, he plays a gay guy.....lolz
Aom S : as Cherry...probably the n'rai.

------------------------

i don't want p'tang to plays this lakorn anymore........i hate those lakorn that has 2 p'eks.
i want him to reject this one.....i mean since they are not even film yet. :(

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Bee N.? i hope no because i didn't like her last lakorn with Pong. i hope she doesn't play that weak character again....
I don't like the two p'ek lakorn either.....

THanks Calla for the information....