cherrys BF

kulyia

RUK
CREDITS TO LYNN BTW

28 year old actress “Cherry” Khemupsorn Sirisukha is being romantically linked to Soemsin Samalapha, a 40 year old CEO of Natural Park, a debt-ridden property development company based in Thailand. The company lost Bt3.397 billion ($97,285,126.47 USD) last year.

Cherry won’t deny or confirm the rumor. She merely states, “I rather not say, I think it’s best I don’t discuss this issue.”

Thoughts?

The man looks like the creepy frends of my uncle..lol.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
He's kinda old and I don't think that he's kute...and he does look kinda creepy...but maybe it's just that picture.

kulyia

RUK
Typical thai actress be with someone not good looking then them. Cherry still one of my favorite actress

yeah, in a relationship or marriage, theres going to have to be one thats more mature, more commited, more older, one younger, one more wilder, lol, and so on. ijust hope she dont settle down with him, if so SHE CAN DO BETTER..=]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not surprise she dated older rich guy. I've always picture her with older rich guy :lol: plus with her family connections and history she bounce to run with the elite group of peoples, so dating one of them is not a surpise at all.

For his ages, he doesn't look too bad; and come on not everyone is perfect and not everyone have to be gorgeous hunk in order to date pretty girl like Cherry. If they love each other, that's all that matter.

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
Whats up with all the good thai actresses dating old guys?!?! i mean, they are sooo old and ugly. she can't do better or what??!?!?!?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Maybe this man makes her happy and treats her well. Shouldn't those be factors in a relationship rather than all looks?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee cherry's off the market! :lmao: The man's okay looking. I wouldn't date him but hey if they are happy let them be. :)

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I read this in Lyn's blog too. It seem that Thai actress date older, richer men. Cherry is beautiful and talented (opening her salon), I think she can do better. But again, maybe it's 'real' love for her.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Another picture of Soemsin Samalapha, I've tried to check out his company's website, I keep getting errors. I have a feeling his company is going under, not sure though.

Ash

sarNie Egg
You girls keep saying she can do better, lookwise that is. Have you thought about other attributes? Maybe he can do better. This goes to any beautiful people who date someone who is less beautiful.. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
He looks better in this last picture...like i said it could have jus been that picture. Especially when you put that good nice modeling editted picture of cherry up next to that orginal picture of him not paying attention...of course cherry is gonna look bomb and bring him down. I bet if they took a picture together side by side it would be different.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
All their sites works fine for me, and I just check and it still work.

Maybe you're being blocked. ^_^ What did you do to them? :D hehehe just kidding. :lol:

Here is the link to Natural Park site ... http://www.naturalpark.co.th/EN/main.html
Thanks, I guess I was block. I think it might be my internet, lately I been having a hard time getting into thai sites, especially daradaily.com

By the way he spells his name Sermsin, I just corrected my post. I don't think anyone cares though. HAHA.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
He must have a really good personality *cough*a lot of money*cough* because the man is not remotely attractive and like every one else said, he's old.