chinese movie "Thaohua"

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i don't even know how to spell the name of the main girl...but does anyone know the real title for this movie..i'm sure most people in here know what movie i'm talking about..i think it's from the 70's or 80's...can someone please help me find this movie..thanks..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i love this movie.. i was looking for the original movie too.. but i can't find it anywhere at all.... i have an old copy of it.. but its so bad.. sometimes it won't even play.. ahhaha

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey, i love that movie.. but only the beginning and the end...

i hate the middle... i luv them songs... :)

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
THIS MOVIE WAS THE BEST MOVIE BACK THEN. I LOVE THIS MOVIE SOO MUCH BUT HATED THE END.

Kelly

I saw this movie playin at the sheboygan tournament on the 22nd a few weeks ago aha! They still sellin it, if u get lucky u mite see it again! ehe!

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeah i like this movie a lot! i saw it on dvd! me and my sis was gonna buy it but it was ten bucks! so we didn't but now we want it but we haven't been to the swap meet in a long time! i hope its still there!

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
i don't even know how to spell the name of the main girl...but does anyone know the real title for this movie..i'm sure most people in here know what movie i'm talking about..i think it's from the 70's or 80's...can someone please help me find this movie..thanks..
go on youtube.com and type in desperate love bitter end and you'll get the hmong version of it (if you're hmong)

cecilia

Staff member
if you go to one of those $5 dvd stand at the festival, i think they might have it b/c i see alot of HMONG PRODUCTION mv being convert to dvd. i got some old time movie from that tv stand for $5.

max

sarNie Elites
I watched this movie when I was so young. We still have the Hmong dubbed version on VHS. LOL =) It was so sad and good! Hehe =)