Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
lol. unfortunately, oon is a prostitute. she may be called jay, b/c she gets the most customers and is the one reeling in the most money for the house.
Oh well. Even if she is or isn't, I don't care. Serves her right! :)

thank you 7270 ^^ you're so sweet hehe.

man yesterdays episode was sad, feel sorry for pim and her son. i hate ann soo much. i think pang's son has it worse then pims, she has a better life with a kid she could love and tender.
Yea, I saw that part. I do kinda feel sorry for her son. It's all Bargn Orn's fault. I haven't seen Pang's son yet. Or maybe I have? Is he the one that was stabbed and she was trying to brush him off with money at the hospital??

I think Toey is Captain's real daughter but Aerin isn't. I remember watching a scene where Aerin was asking why Captain wants to find out about his past. She asked if Captain finds out that he has a wife and a kid, would he leave them? Captain said no he wouldn't because they are his daughter but then Aerin said Toey is Captain's daughter but as for her, she's not. Then Captain went on said even if Aerin isn't his real daughter but he still loves her like she's one of his own. Anyways, I just want to say Pim looks too young to be anyone's mom.
Yea, according to the family chart/tree, Aerin is Captain/Yod's new wife's daughter by a different dad. So only Toey is Captain/Yod's daughter with his new wife. Aerin and Toey are half sisters. They share the same mom but different dads. I agree, Oon/Pim is toooooo young to be a mom. plus with her being a prostitute, and having to look at young and stuff too.

so does anyone know what happened to Ping? Did he show up yet??

ping is a poor dude. looks homeless. :ph34r: drinking a lot due to his wife leaving and taking the kid with her. too bad. really wanted to see him come back rich, and ari going after him.

ball and toey are related. nooooooooooooo! so far so good with the 2nd generation.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
ping is a poor dude. looks homeless. :ph34r: drinking a lot due to his wife leaving and taking the kid with her. too bad. really wanted to see him come back rich, and ari going after him.

ball and toey are related. nooooooooooooo! so far so good with the 2nd generation.
yea, Ping does look poor. Who knows, maybe he'll become rich later. lol. So Ping knows he has a kid then? Why does he consider Aree his "wife"? Yea, Yongchai and Koi are related. They're half-siblings. Sucks, cuz Atit and Arisa are half-siblings too. But I actually think Ging and Atit are cute, plus they're not related! hahaha. :)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Oh! Nooooooooooooo...it can't be cuz I love Koy & Yonchai they're so cute together...I hope Koy is not Captain's real daughter, cuz Captain kinda lost memories he might forget his past with his new wife...Ging & Arthit are so cute too...

x finger for Ball & Koy...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Oh! Nooooooooooooo...it can't be cuz I love Koy & Yonchai they're so cute together...I hope Koy is not Captain's real daughter, cuz Captain kinda lost memories he might forget his past with his new wife...Ging & Arthit are so cute too...

x finger for Ball & Koy...
Like I posted above:

According to the family chart/tree, Ging is Yod's new wife's daughter by a different dad. So only Koi is Yod's daughter with his new wife. Ging and Koi are half sisters. They share the same mom but different dads. So as much as we want Yongchai and Koi together, that's like incest. Because Koi and Yongchai are half-siblings. They share the same dad----->Yod.

So far, the only two people I think isn't related and looks cute is Atit and Ging. Although Ging's a bit snobby [kinda like Aree] Atit and Ging reminds me of Aree and Ping. :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^Yup there won't be a happy ending with Koey n Yongchai, half siblings due to Yod being their father, unless something else comes along.

I agreed, Atit n Ging, really do resemble Aree n Ping. N they are also such a cute couple 2.

Next epds seems interesting, Oon knows Yod is not dead, I guess she'll be the first to stop Yongchai from falling for Koey then. Wow, it's going by fast, but lol, next week seems far away.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^Yup there won't be a happy ending with Koey n Yongchai, half siblings due to Yod being their father, unless something else comes along.

I agreed, Atit n Ging, really do resemble Aree n Ping. N they are also such a cute couple 2.

Next epds seems interesting, Oon knows Yod is not dead, I guess she'll be the first to stop Yongchai from falling for Koey then. Wow, it's going by fast, but lol, next week seems far away.
Yea, this drama's not gonna have a happy ending. Truths will come out, but nothing will be done about it because it's too late. Everything's just gonna be left hanging with people trying to make the best of their lives. I'm glad second generations not dragging like 1st generation did. Oon recognizes Yod, but I think Yod still has amnesia so he probably wouldn't recognize her. I just hope Atit and Ging at least get paired up and live a happy "normal" life. :)

jeeja

^Yup they will. There at least have to be a pair that gets together in the end, or else this is just one "hatred" lakorn we watched. haha. j/k

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Watching Ching Chang, really reminds me of Kon Dern Din. I miss Captain and Jieb's strong love from Kon Dern Din. :) Has anyone ever seen Kon Dern Din??

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I actually think she's looks cute with that hair style...Aerin & Toey's always beautiful with every hair style they have...

not the best toey hairstyle, but it's growin on me. :lol: she's just too cute. finally, aerin as nang'ek. :)

jeeja

^^^I know finally Aerin as nang'ek, but still i hope later on she takes up a major role. She's getting non-rai offers now, hopefully it stays that way, but anyway, rai or not Aerin is still good.

Talking about hair again. I think Pim (Oon) has the best hair style. Toey's hair was funny, but I still like it. She's just to cute to resist. :p

Can't wait till tomorrow.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It's the bang on Toey I tell you..anyways, I really like Aerin as one of the N'ake, I think she's more beautiful when she's not acting all bitchy and pyscho. Her couple is sooo funny..oh did anybody watch episode 36 yet..I haven't yet, but I predict that when Captain was on his way to meet up with Yim, he will accidently bump into Ying, and there he will remember Ying, but will not meet up with Yongchai and Yim...

I agree. Oon definitely has the best hairstyle. :) The 2nd gen. storyline is actually good so far. The 1st gen. are more mature now except for Aree & Bang-Orn. We haven't seen much of Bang-Orn lately.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^I know finally Aerin as nang'ek, but still i hope later on she takes up a major role. She's getting non-rai offers now, hopefully it stays that way, but anyway, rai or not Aerin is still good.

Talking about hair again. I think Pim (Oon) has the best hair style. Toey's hair was funny, but I still like it. She's just to cute to resist. :p

Can't wait till tomorrow.
I don't like Aerin as a nang'ek. It's good, but then it's not suitable for her. Her physical appearance makes her look more of a nang'rai than a nang'ek. But the thing with Ch5 is that "EVERYONE" gets their chances to be the good guys and the bad guys. That's one thing I like about Ch5. Like an actor doesn't always gets the be the pra'ek. In most dramas, an actor would be a pra'ek but in some he would be the bad guy. And same goes for the actresses as well. In most dramas, an actress will be the nang'ek and in some, she'll be the nang'rai. So Ch5 actors/actresses are quite talented because they can go both ways. :)

The only reason why Pim has the best hair is because, her hair is basically modern day hairstyle. Her hair was never "back in the days" style to begin with. Plus, she's a "prostitute", so she gotta look "good" for the men. lol. :)

I agree. Oon definitely has the best hairstyle. :) The 2nd gen. storyline is actually good so far. The 1st gen. are more mature now except for Aree & Bang-Orn. We haven't seen much of Bang-Orn lately.
Yep! Aree and Barng-Orn are the only two that are still immature, bitchy, annoying, snobby, etc...Aree's not even suitable to be a mom. I'm glad her daughter is rebellious towards her. Aree's trying to raise her daughter to be like her, which is not good. Barng-Orn, I don't even know what to say about her. I just wanna wait to see the day her husband leaves her and she's left with nothing. :)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I was happy seeing Aerin plays different role in a lakorn especially this one. I think she's really cute as nang'ek...Hoping to see more lakorn coming of Aerin as nang'ek...

OMG...Yodchai is so mean to his mom, even though she's a prostitute but she's his mom the one who gave life to him...

Can't wait to see more drama coming...