Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah they says its gonna be the type lakorn where the kids don't really belong to this person and that because they had an affair with this person etc etc rawr I hope Aline is Ann's daughter and I hope her role is good in the lakorn LOL aww i kind of wish that pueng was in here

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Yeah they says its gonna be the type lakorn where the kids don't really belong to this person and that because they had an affair with this person etc etc rawr I hope Aline is Ann's daughter and I hope her role is good in the lakorn LOL aww i kind of wish that pueng was in here

really...wow so it is sorta twisted...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i love twisted drama...just hoping it won't get to boring like some other kinds...but anyway i still watching...

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
ahh..i wanna watch this lakorn!..wanna see pics!..hehe..i want ann and pepper to get together and pim and captain to b together..

skies

sarNie Adult
after watching the trailer, i get the feeling that this lakorn is going to make me mad...lol...like those series where everything just goes bad until the very end... *sighhhhh

neena

sarNie Adult
a lot of ex's in this drama huh? captain and pim use to date...puri and pang use to date and now puri is dating ann...interesting. i miss captain a lot!!! he is a very underrated actor. i love him and aom though, i can't watch him with anyone else.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thats super strange but I guess so lol this might be the lakorn Pang was talking about that she was filming because she said she was filming Dum Kham and another lakorn -.-"

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
I just wanna see Captain and Pepper in the same lakorn.. but why Jieb have to be the n'ek that these guys like. <_< Exact doesn't have that much attractive n'ek or what? -_-
lmao! i cant agree with u more ahhaha. i juz kinda wished she would at least grow her hair out, cuz i mean she's not all that bad looking but still, why her! ahhah :lol: :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They make Jieb the nang ek so she can feel better because all the other girls in the lakorns are prettier :lol: LOL J.k I think Jieb is pretty in her own way. Jieb has the sophisticated mature look to her. She is also very talented so don't take her for granted :p