Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i'm the opposite, i like toey more than peak...i still prefer toey more than peak to be in this lakorn....just my opinion...
same here i prefer toey than peak, i'm not a fan of them. i find toey more interesting than peak.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
well i hope toey doesn't play more lakorn i hate both peak n her annoying voice....i dunno...w/e...juss my thinking...so any new clip..to see...???

Toey is so cute! Who are they anyways?! Toey and Peak are they singers or whaat?!
i think toey is mostly popular from being an idol from doing commercials, modeling, starring in MVs, winning freshy idol, etc.... Peak is popular from a movie she did. she also models but isn't as popular as toey modeling i think. she's mostly a movie/lakorn star whereas toey is mostly commerical.

jakjann

Jakjann
I think this drama will on air after BRGT, but not shure ^^´´

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh you know what there are quite a few singers in this lakorn I wonder what song they will use for the soundtrack

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know that would be hot! but they might use someone from the Star Season 5 Or an older singer but my guests

Lookpad
Nan Watiya
Panida
Pat Suthasinee

Which would be just as great!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
since they have all these couples, this lakorn might be twisting like Artit Chiang Duang. Gosh, I just can't wait until it ends. For this lakorn though I wonder how the kid generation will be like since they might be kids from the old generation, how are they suppose to have feelings for each other when their parents are just so close. Just can't wait to see toey and who she will end up with.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I remember reading something at Toey's fan club saying she n Aline r sisters...but it's gonna be a strange story...anyway i really wanna see them both....