Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I wish it could be Gam, again

All songs from her is a hits!!
For Ngao Asoke and Sakul Ka, was very popular and go on top @ many radio ^^ her voice is so sweet and best of the singer from GMM company^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I remember when I first heard Saeng Lae Ngao I fell in love with her voice! I even thought that the song was from a senior generation like Beau and Parn, but it wasn't it was Gam ^___-" I like Nooknik too and Nan Watiya they have great voices also.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i hope pim isn't a prostitute because i want her to end up with pepper. i wonder if pepper also falls for her afterward because they were suppose to get marry. let me know more if anyone knows further details of the lakorn. i really want to know who ends up with who with the older generation and the younger generation. can't wait to find out who's with who.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yes, just one more week till this air. I just can't wait!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I just can't wait till next week to see this lakorn...

I don't know for sure but I think it is true about the young generation's name in this lakorn.

Toey as Gaanya
Aerin as Gaanda
New as Arthit

not so sure about about other casts name.

credit: TFC

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Seems like Aerin and Toey will be sisters? There names are so alike.

Anyway, I just realized that Aerin have 3 lakorns for this year already! So many.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan

Anyway, I just realized that Aerin have 3 lakorns for this year already! So many.

i agree that both their names are similar. i hope they are not liking the same guy like their mother and aunts because it'll be like a repeat of history itselves. i really do wonder who gets who and how will the sisters' life be like during all the drama and after all the drama. i hope this lakorn ain't dragging because it seems like it might be dragging even with all the big stars but i'm looking forward to watching the lakorn. i may not watch it if it's not going anywhere but i'll keep an eye on it once in a while. A lot of big stars to follow up with in this lakorn. i am looking forward to seeing toey again.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond

I read once at TFC (Toey fanclub) that Toey & Aerin are gonna be sister in this lakorn. I'm not sure that they will be sharing the same dad & mom. 1 thing I wonder who are gonna be their parents?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Whoa ! That's gonna be some major drama in the second generation too! O___________o I bet Aerin is gonna be the baddie one, LOl. :p

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I love both Aerin n Toey. Who cares if Aerin is gonna b the baddie, cuz she's a baddie we like. ^_^ I juz can't wait to c the 2 generation, even though the 1st hasn't even air yet...more drama hitting on the road.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
^I love both Aerin n Toey. Who cares if Aerin is gonna b the baddie, cuz she's a baddie we like. ^_^ I juz can't wait to c the 2 generation, even though the 1st hasn't even air yet...more drama hitting on the road.
i agree. i can't wait to see the 2nd generation. i hope they don't drag on the first generation therefore we can get to see the 2nd generation soon. i wonder how the conflict will be resolve in the 1st and 2nd generation. waiting to find out what happens. i wonder who aerin and toey will end up with.