Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's not just about beauty. She may not be the most beautiful girl but she may have the most beautiful heart. :p Hahaa. I don't mind Cap and Pepper desperately fall inlove with Jeab although they aren't compatible at all.

Mann

okay after reading the summary i don't want to continue, i do but don't, i can't bare to see these girls in these horrible roles its saddening.. ahh especially the part where
pim is sold to a prostitution house, and works there and becomes pregnant with puri's baby, but puris no longer living :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
So for the first generation, nobody will get with anybody? It's so sad to see Captain pair up with Jeab. I really wanted Captain to be paired up with Pim. I find it really funny how Captain and Pepper is suppose to be falling for Jeab beause she's the most unattactive one out of all the sisters. They should at least find somebody that is more attractive than the rest of the girls for two guys to be falling for. It's just too unbelievable.
True to what Amy said but I am on your side LMAO she isn't attractive at all... she is beautiful tho, but not the beauty that attracts me, plus no chemistry with all the guys that are casted. Even her personality in the lakorn is pretty much dull... But I guess back in the days, guys like their girls to be like her? LOL

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
lol yeah your comments about watching plerng prai for him :p it remind me of you when hes in a lakorn lolz if aof had more lakorns i would be like diamend! hahah :lol:

oh dear it is bad man how bad do my whole family complain about her being in this lakorn, they should pick someone else lolz she has no expression or emotion or whatso.. HAHHAHA oh my gosh that lost part, oy her face is coming back to my head...

this one:

lolz

LOL...Is it just me or does it look like she should a mother role instead of a nang'ek.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
No, it's not just you that thinks she should be in a mother role instead of a nang'ek role. I think they should have picked Pin Kedmanee instead of Jeab. At least Pin had chemistry with Captain in my opinion and she is older than Ann, Pang, and Pim. She would fit the role of being the oldest sister. Anyways, maybe you're right that it's not all about the looks because from the previews, Pim and Ann does seem selfish because all they think about is just themselves. Although right now I think Pim's character is cute but I think she's just as bad as Ann for getting mad at Jeab because she found out that Jeab got with Captain. Seemed like she went a little crazy there. As for Pang's character, I don't know how she's really like and I'm guessing Jeab is really the sincere and kind hearted one.

I def. miss Pin & Captain. Their first lakorn together is one of my all time favs. <3

so much drama already. everyone already fighting! i love jaeb. so don't really have any qualms with her. i just think her character sucks. :lol:
why the heck does pim get sold to a prostitution house? RANDOM!

Mann

^^
Pim runs away from home, she comes back after Puri's death but then she gets into an agrgument back with her dad, and cut all ties with him and says she will never set foot into his house again. Pim has no where to go and ends up fainting, this guy named Chot sees her and tries to rape her but she pukes on him, shes pregnant and she tells Chot its Puri's child (but i think its really Captains), he is upset and instead of caring for her as a wife he sells her to a prostitution house
thanks to my dear tinah<3 :wub:

i just went to read the summary. tanks. :)

ok. another question. sounds like Im is in love with Yot but isn't she under some kind of spell? that confuses me.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yea. Captain put a spell on Jeab. :p Do Idiotic, Lol. But I guess that's what they did back in the days.

Whoa! Poor Pim. She sacrafice so much. But I don't pity her much since she is so ignorant and thinks of herself only like Ann too. :rolleyes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yea. Captain put a spell on Jeab. :p Do Idiotic, Lol. But I guess that's what they did back in the days.

Whoa! Poor Pim. She sacrafice so much. But I don't pity her much since she is so ignorant and thinks of herself only like Ann too. :rolleyes:
Yot is more selfish in my eyes. He put a darn spell on Jeab. What a man! :lol: I do pity Ann most. At least Pim has Puri crushing on her. :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I guess Ann is the only alone one. :(

Jeab loves both Cap & Pep. Cap loves Jeab & Pep loves Jeab.

Pang loves Num, Num loves her.

Puri loves Pim, but Pim loves Cap.

& Lastly Ann loves Pep.
O__________________________o Oh dear! Lot's of love and drama all in one!

Iya

sarNie Adult
32 episode... I am going to die by then LOL I was hoping for 25-28. So I am assuming that the first 20 something episodes will be base on the parent- the big castings. And the rest follows by the kids. No?
WAYYYYYYY TOOOO MUCH eps!!!! :arrg:
i'll probably die too, lol.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
omg! i'm so not happy with this weird lakorn. ahaha i feel bad for jeab though and yes ann and pim are really selfish. they're only thinking about themselves.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i finally got started on this lakorn.. but.. jeab... iono but.. i kinda wish it was a dif n'ek.. she looks too old for me lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
WAYYYYYYY TOOOO MUCH eps!!!! :arrg:
i'll probably die too, lol.
I hope they cut it down. Too much drama can ruin a good drama. LOL They totally ruin Artit Ching Duang for me with the extra twist which I thought was stupid to begin with. LOL

omg! i'm so not happy with this weird lakorn. ahaha i feel bad for jeab though and yes ann and pim are really selfish. they're only thinking about themselves.
I am good, but still not happy with the castings... well more about the pairing but who am I kidding, it's not like they are going to get one another... I think that first generation will not be too happy with all the drama that has already begun. I can't believe Pim will be sold into prostitution :lmao:

lol.. i finally got started on this lakorn.. but.. jeab... iono but.. i kinda wish it was a dif n'ek.. she looks too old for me lol..
You are not alone. It's not that she is older looking... but that she doesn't have any chemistry with Captain or Pepper. Not even Puri or Num LOL... Anyways I don't like her characteristic too much so I am somewhat glad she got that part... but it is still nice to see either Aom or Pin play her part. At least they have chemistry with Captain... I am not so sure about Pepper but they are sure better than Jeab. Oh not just that too, her acting is a bit weak. The only lakorn I have seen her in was with Tik- Fun Feung. I didn't like the lakorn- she wasn't able to act. I wonder why Exact cast her in here.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Can someone draw a maze for this lakorn? LOL

I don't know who like who anymore and who belongs to who...My eyes are crossed.