Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think you have seen episode... crap I forgot which episode. The episode where Im found out that Yod used black magic on her. And then Yod tried to kill himself. He then picked up the knife and handed it to Im. He asked her to kill him if it makes her happy, that he loves her he would rather die than blah blah blah somewhere along the line lol... So I am just saying if In was the one to use black magic and if Im found out, he would do exactly what Yod did.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
iono. i dont think pepper would. i didn't feel pepper's love for jieb. captain was more affectionate towards her, so i dont think pepper wouldve done the same thing.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
So they will hav a baby together and she will let the father of her child burn like that. Plus he have help her in every way...she is not a good person at all...can someone tell me the story line of this lakorn? so will anyone end up happy?

Well she didn't like stab him.
From what I read, they had an argument which led to an fire, I guess from pushing and shoving and something got on fire. She takes her baby and leaves him burning since it stated he vanished without a trace LMAO... so basically she did kill him in my book, leaving him in stuck in the fire.

Jeab- Plays Im. Eldest daughter. I am assuming she didn't love anyone but after having been under a spell, Yod proved his love to her first. So if In was the one to use black magic on her and she finds out, he would probably asked her to kill him too. So from my understanding she didn't love anyone to begin with.
Captain- Plays Yod. I guess you can say he's a small town gangster LMAO... he loves Im.
Pim- Plays Oon. Second daughter. She loves Yod.
Puri- Plays Ying. Yod's younger brother. He loves Oon.
Ann- Plays Barn Orn. Third daughter. Loves In.
Pepper- Plays In. Rich fellow. He loves Im.
Pang- Plays Aree. Youngest daughter. Marries a poor dude, Ping. But loves a wealthy man, thus a gold digger LMAO
Num- Plays Ping. A nice fellow who happens to fall in love with a gold digger. He loves Aree.

fun

Expired Sarnie
iono. i dont think pepper would. i didn't feel pepper's love for jieb. captain was more affectionate towards her, so i dont think pepper wouldve done the same thing.
I think he would have done the same. He truly did love her as much as Yod. This lakorn didn't make any sense from the beginning to me. I don't think Im did love Yod nor In, but she did grow to love Yod. I don't like her character... lol frankly, I don't even like her as an actress lmao...

So they will hav a baby together and she will let the father of her child burn like that. Plus he have help her in every way...she is not a good person at all...can someone tell me the story line of this lakorn? so will anyone end up happy?
I can't guarantee that Ping will die in the fire, according to the summary it is possible they change it. Some lakorn doesn't always go according to the written summary. But most definitely Ping and Aree did have a child together. As again according to the summary no one got each other. Yod and Ying dies. In wasn't able to get Im's love, so he decided to become a monk. Im mothers Aree and Barn Oon child. Second generation... I don't know much about it, but the two kids grew up and got the sisters to reunite and make amend to one another.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
thank you

I think he would have done the same. He truly did love her as much as Yod. This lakorn didn't make any sense from the beginning to me. I don't think Im did love Yod nor In, but she did grow to love Yod. I don't like her character... lol frankly, I don't even like her as an actress lmao...

I can't guarantee that Ping will die in the fire, according to the summary it is possible they change it. Some lakorn doesn't always go according to the written summary. But most definitely Ping and Aree did have a child together. As again according to the summary no one got each other. Yod and Ying dies. In wasn't able to get Im's love, so he decided to become a monk. Im mothers Aree and Barn Oon child. Second generation... I don't know much about it, but the two kids grew up and got the sisters to reunite and make amend to one another.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel so sorry for Anne right now... She's so in love with Pepper and is trying her best, but nothing good comes to her *sigh*
Not me. All the younger sibs are all just jealous and they all hate each other. And the oldest is too nice.

Oh yeah, I forgot about about Puri's character but yeah Puri's character is likable in here. Everytime when he's in the scene, he makes me laugh. His character is tough on the outside but soft in the inside. Anyways, I like him in here.
I like Puri's character too. he's actually a nice guy.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

LOL she's such a bad actress so she can't portray her character well but damn sucks for us viewers lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wait, how is jieb a bad actress? i think her acting is alrite. i haven't seen much of her lakorns. the only one i remember is jieb and tik. puri was in that lakorn too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's soooo sad. :( I thought they Num and Pang would be the couple I liked best. *sigh. I guess none of them afterall. :rolleyes:

Thankss for the news. Can't wait for the second generation to pop up! Lolz.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wait, how is jieb a bad actress? i think her acting is alrite. i haven't seen much of her lakorns. the only one i remember is jieb and tik. puri was in that lakorn too.
how is she a bad actress? she has one facial expression lol she always lookin lost haha. she's a bad actress. she's not convincing at all. pang aint so great herself in dis lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
From out of all the girls, I think Pim portrays her character best. I don't know but she suits these kind of roles (not the prostitution part lmao)

In episode 13, I just started to hate everyone. I thought Ying was such a good man up until conniving Orn got him good. I was so god damn made at Aree and Orn. I wanted to slap Aree, she didn't say anything about the letter that Barn Orn wrote which was replaced with the one Orn wrote which was the one Aree read out loud. In that episode if I remembered correctly (lmao I was just watching it this morning how could I have forgotten so quickly) anyways when the four of them [Yod, Ying, Jeab and Barn Oon] came back to face the father, I was so god damn mad at the father :arrg: He should known his daughters well. I am just glad he will die. He wasn't able to teach his daughter to love and respect one another. The letter was harsh, but hello, why would Barn Oon come back. Wouldn't that have clicked in his head. So it was alright for Im to "so call runaway with a man"? Why is he so "ngee ngoh" khao ngoh yaang leua saen Well I guess his hot temper and his stupidity were what actually will kill him. I don't pity the father at all, sometimes I feel that he plays favoritism with his children.

Not just that but she looks so old in this lakorn. She could pass as Captain's mom :loool: Pang is alright, let's just say she does a better job than Jeab.

Off to finish this week episodes and will be back to probably vent my anger LMAO :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
From out of all the girls, I think Pim portrays her character best. I don't know but she suits these kind of roles (not the prostitution part lmao)

In episode 13, I just started to hate everyone. I thought Ying was such a good man up until conniving Orn got him good. I was so god damn made at Aree and Orn. I wanted to slap Aree, she didn't say anything about the letter that Barn Orn wrote which was replaced with the one Orn wrote which was the one Aree read out loud. In that episode if I remembered correctly (lmao I was just watching it this morning how could I have forgotten so quickly) anyways when the four of them [Yod, Ying, Jeab and Barn Oon] came back to face the father, I was so god damn mad at the father :arrg: He should known his daughters well. I am just glad he will die. He wasn't able to teach his daughter to love and respect one another. The letter was harsh, but hello, why would Barn Oon come back. Wouldn't that have clicked in his head. So it was alright for Im to "so call runaway with a man"? Why is he so "ngee ngoh" khao ngoh yaang leua saen Well I guess his hot temper and his stupidity were what actually will kill him. I don't pity the father at all, sometimes I feel that he plays favoritism with his children.

Not just that but she looks so old in this lakorn. She could pass as Captain's mom :loool: Pang is alright, let's just say she does a better job than Jeab.

Off to finish this week episodes and will be back to probably vent my anger LMAO :loool:
yea pim's doin a good job. aree did say somethin bout da letter though. at least i thought she did. she was like how can this be true when p'oon is in love w/ p'yord?

i dunno if i wanna blame puri in keepin his mouth shut bout pim though cause ann is right. if oon comes back then he won't ever get to see her. god damn dat scene when num was begging pang not to leave was so god damn sad. he's only a servant but i lob him in dis lakorn lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so in love with Pim performance that I am actually going to watch Artitarn Ruk soon. I have been pulling off that lakorn for the longest time.

Anyways I love scenes of Oon and Malai (Peemai) ahahah the cat fights. I was lmao when Malai paid a visit to Yod at night. Music please... and then Oon shows up. She charged at Malai and grabbed her shirt. LMAO I thought that Oon was going to rape Malai for a second. It was hilarious, well at least for me it was. OMG Yod doesn't deserve Oon's love. Unlike angelic Im, she backed up Yod. She doesn't take crap from In at all. See what I been saying was true. Im does not love Yod. I think it was either in episode 15 or 16, scene of In and Im, she said she is Yod's wife that they can't seriously be together. She didn't say she loved Yod but was his wife. Oh that scene in the rice field. Hahahah Im is such a weakling, she'd only carried one bucket. Yod and Ying had to use that one thing (with the stick to carry the water)... notice how Oon doesn't have one. She is one mighty strong gal. And I can't believe Ping just admitted that he loved Aree, that was so unexpected. He deserve someone who will be able to give him love.

I don't know why I have so much to write when it comes down to this lakorn. I don't like the lakorn or anything and I even question myself why am I watching this. I guess I just want to know how everything plays out. LMAO

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
athithaan rak is da lakorn dat got me to like pim a lot. she's a really good actress and i never realized dat til i saw dat lakorn. da acting in dat lakorn was real good from da cast of dat lakorn

i think im loves yord. she said she loves him but even if she hadn't said it i'd still think dat she loves him cause if she didn't then she woulda ran for real. she's just not as feisty as oon lol im is too god damn stuck on what's right and wrong alai khuan reu mai khuan boring girl lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
How I see it, it seems like Im is those type of woman who is loyal to her husband. I know that there was no wedding but they *ahem* making them husband and wife already :loool:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I've only seen parts here and there of this drama, and this is one crazyass drama! Exact dramas are always so bizarre and crazy. Everyone in the drama annoys me. Especially Pim's character. If I'm right, Pim's the one who's always trying to get her sister's husband right? Anyways, I think she's stupid. However; my dad LOVES Exact dramas. He's watches this drama all the time. I don't know if he watches this drama just because he's bored and has nothing else to do or if he really does like it. But I think he does because of all the other dramas going on now and of all the Channels there are, he always chooses Ch5's dramas. lol. I think Exact dramas are too crazy for me. <_<

Pim's character is the most likeable out of the sisters, but I actually think all the ladies are doing their jobs very well in their roles. :p Even Jaeb. B)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes I did find Oon annoying in the beginning. But she never really tried to steal Yod. Maybe that one night mentioned in the summary (which I find wrong too) but she really loved Yod. I think more than Im.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
man i'm soooo behind!! i swear i'm so busy i forget to watch it. it's a good thing i download and watch it later. lol