Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, found 2 pics of Aerin's fitting, hopefully it is, but she is so KUTE!

Credit as MARK!

Just adding in some more:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^lol, i know, i can't wait for that, that was the major reason i stick w/this lakorn in the first place...but still I love the parents generation too! :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i aint watch dis week's eps yet and i really want to lol

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to get annoyed by Yod. He can't stick with own words by promising or swearing that he would only do goods to get pass all the bad things that could happen to him.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Does anyone knows who download this lakorn on youtube? The channel i was watching..the person suddenly close the account. Now im lost. Any help plz?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone have the FULL summary? I want to know what happens to Ping and Aree...
I want to know if Ping prospers in life ... :(

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to get why you hate Aree's character now because I hate her character too. I feel so bad for Ping. He is such a good person but Aree just doesn't see it at all. It just so sad and it was stupid how Aree got mad at Ping because they slept together. It wasn't like he raped her. She was the one that told him to stay with her. I don't even why I continue this lakorn because it just makes me mad.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ish perdy funked up dat she let him sleep w/ her. if she didn't let him then i wouldn't dislike her so much cause da girl is young and she wants a future and right now ping don't seem like he has much of a future. he's a servant and she's very educated but boo stupid girl gave it up to him

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't hate her because she decided to sleep with him but I hated her because she blamed everything on Ping and made it seem like he raped her when actually she was the one that asked for it. Everytime when she puts Ping down, I just want to cry. I hate seeing Ping cry. It breaks my heart. I wish they would make Ping's character grow stronger, wealthy and then leave Aree but I know that's not going to happen.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i felt so bad for him especially when he was trying to figure out what her letter said. god damn dat was so sad. i lob num a

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
2nd Generation has started shooting!

And again, the casts has been changed. Dew is changed to Pookai and New to the dude from season change, i think his name is Ball, well something like that.