Chompoo Araya (STAR CLIP Vol.7 no.136 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
:shock2: @ her chest. Nice! Chompoo looks cute in the outfit. Oho! Mark and Vill news! :dance2: Eh, pure gossip, but news nevertheless. Too bad I don't know if it's bad or not about their current "relationship." Ooh, more gossip about Ploy, Navin, and Mario, huh?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maiko^_^ said:
:shock2: @ her chest. Nice! Chompoo looks cute in the outfit. Oho! Mark and Vill news! :dance2: Eh, pure gossip, but news nevertheless. Too bad I don't know if it's bad or not about their current "relationship." Ooh, more gossip about Ploy, Navin, and Mario, huh?
there is a news Mario was accused of being a third hand  the break up of Ploy/Navin Tar 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
there is a news Mario was accused of being a third hand  the break up of Ploy/Navin Tar 

Um-hmm, I think the reporters are just feeding that story to the media. :rolleyes: I mean, Ploy and Mario have been friends for a while now (from what I understand). There may be something between them in the future or right now, but I just feel like Ploy and Tar have grown apart without a third hand involved. With all the Mai Davika 3rd hand stories, reporters are just eager to turn a mutual breakup into something more. I guess we'll have to see what the future holds in store for Madam Dun and Ploy and Mario.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maiko^_^ said:
Um-hmm, I think the reporters are just feeding that story to the media. :rolleyes: I mean, Ploy and Mario have been friends for a while now (from what I understand). There may be something between them in the future or right now, but I just feel like Ploy and Tar have grown apart without a third hand involved. With all the Mai Davika 3rd hand stories, reporters are just eager to turn a mutual breakup into something more. I guess we'll have to see what the future holds in store for Madam Dun and Ploy and Mario.
jeez i'm annoyed of these news reporter and media i can understand they are doing this for cash but the wrong thing is, its like they wanted to create bad images of the stars Ploy mention in an interview it has been cleared by her that the ending relationship doesn't involve 3rd hand its the time management that she is very busy and time with P'Tar Navin just didn't work and family issue from both side