Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ch3

• others

• Total voters

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i only like channel 3 because they have dan, beam, aom piyada, and namfon patcharin.
channel 7 has more interesting people and lakorns.

nolee

sarNie Adult
CH 3 has the BEST storylines HANDS DOWN!! I LOVE all their actors/actresses. Ch 7's storylines are boring & always dragging and don't make sense most of the time... True they have a lot of famous celebs like Aum P, Noon, Kob, Pinky, etc. but all of their lakorns are a big flop in my book.

max

sarNie Elites
This is so hard because they are all split up! I went with Channel 3, though =)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
When I was younger I always liked ch7. Prob b/c of their stars. But wen I look back at the lakorns that I record (which is only a few) -- it's always a ch3 lakorn. So all in all, I would go with ch 3. I feel that ch3 lakorns are much more sophisticated; their storylines and the characters in their dramas are superb compared to ch 7. And their stars doa good job too. Although I admit ch7 stars seem to be more popular just b/c.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think I like channel 3 because it has better production and their lakorns cut to the chase.
A lot of channel 7 lakorns drag way too much and there story don't make sense.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I gotta say Ch.3
They're getting off the hook last year and this year.
Just gotta love their lakorns.
Ch.7 is good.
But last year their wasn't alot of good lakorns.
Ch. 3 is winning.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I have a question.

Are actors/actress locked down by a contract to work for only their network/company?

I know in the states the actors/actress are allowed to work for anyone they want, even if they're a star on a show with one network they can have roles with a competing network.

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I used to love watching anything from Ch7 but now I'm leaning more towards Ch3 because I think they have better lakorns. I think I also like the actors and actresses more from Ch3. So I choose Ch3 all the way!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I have a question.

Are actors/actress locked down by a contract to work for only their network/company?

I know in the states the actors/actress are allowed to work for anyone they want, even if they're a star on a show with one network they can have roles with a competing network.
Thailand I think they are contracted to work for one channel. For commercial and stuff they run for all channels.
If you're a free agent like Chakrit than you get to move around.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like por t, namfon p, pat n, aum p, aum a, oil, kwan, noon, paul, por n, kob, num, ann t, ken, janie... i can't choose, so hard