Christmas ***** Exchange Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lastttttttttttt chanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pm me ur address those dat want to play!!!! deadline end on MOnday den !!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok --- in about 2 more hr im drawing name .. those dat want to play .. dis ur last chance !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i already draw the name and i pm everyone the person they suppose to get a present for .. the name on the address is their memeber name !! so those dat play if u dont' get a pm of a buddy tell me lol i might mess up soemwhere

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yes!! I got someone. Btw, to whoever has me: The address you got is my school address. So I won't get your gift until I get back to school. I'm going on vacation. Also, I'm a huge fan of Calvin and Hobbes. Just a hint. ;)

Tootles.

harman

JUst got my Secret SaRnta but I know nothing about that person which makes it really hard for me to get them what they really want. :unsure: I really need help :eek:

to me Christmas is giving the person want they really want right...

samstar

sarNie Elites
hey me too i don't know what she like. i look at her post but she don't post anything about her self accept she like this thai singer.

---EDIT---

or everybody should give a hint on what they like.

sarN

sarNie Granny
how about dis .. those dat got an pm from me .. post a hint or something to let us know wat u like .. lol ... well .. i like red and i love to watch the " South Park " .. brb

jai

sarNie Elites
uhm sarn, i hate to say this but i didnt get a pm from u..keke i sent my address... did i miss the deadline??? let me know.

sarN

sarNie Granny
jai said:
uhm sarn, i hate to say this but i didnt get a pm from u..keke i sent my address... did i miss the deadline??? let me know.
[post="54656"][/post]​

i dont know lol i only got 14 pppl to play ! i guess u miss the deadline !

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
jai said:
[post="54657"][/post]​
Hey, if you want, you can get me something too. It's ok. I don't care that you miss the deadline. You can still get me a gift. :D

Seriously though. If you want to play, pm me your address and um....I'll get you something. I would feel bad if someone was left out who wanted to play.

sarN

sarNie Granny
let re-draw name ?? again ??? .. ok jai email me ur address .. i prolly miss it !.. den we do it agian lol .. so buddie disreguard the pm i send !!!-- or wat ya think we should do ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok .. it decide re - draw !! so those dat got my pm i got ur infor already so dont' pm me ur address again .. only Jai and who ever want to play pm me today .. dealine end tonight and i'll draw name in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.