CHUE VANG'S COMMENT ON YOUTUBE

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
*** -->> LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD... I WAS GOING TO CONFIRM THE COMMENT THAT WAS SUPPOSELY POSTED BY CHUE VANG ABOUT HIS DIVORCE WITH MAIV XYOOJ.

*** -->> THIS IS WHAT "CHUE VANG" WROTE ON YOUTUBE..

"Hey Everyone, this is Chue Vang, Mai Xiong's X-husband. I am here to set the record straight. Mai did not cheat on me. We are divorced due to our differences. I am happily let her go because we both want to be happy. I never had problems with her during our marriage. She is a wonderful mother, wife and daughter-in-law. I hope this would answer all of your questions.

Sincerely,
Chue Vang (Sacramento, California)

*** -->> SO I SENT THIS TO HIM ON MYSPACE BECAUSE I TALK TO HIM FROM TIME TO TIME.. THIS IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY:

Oh wow....! Hahahha....who the heck is pretending to be me, LOL! So you said it's in youtube? Well, it wasn't me ok? I don't even have a nick on youtube so maybe someone just wanted to pretend to be me and wanted be nice to both sides that's all. Yeah, that person is kind a right too, Mai is a really good wife and mother to my kids but kuv tau nws lub cev xwb tsis tau nws lub siab es nws thiaj li mus lawm xwb os nawb. TTYL!

-Chue

*** -->> AND I DID ASK FOR HIS PERMISSION TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL... SO.. WITH THE PERMISSION OF CHUE VANG.. JUST KNOW THAT WHOEVER IS PRETENDING TO BE HIM ON YOUTUBE AND POSTED THAT COMMENT.. THEY ARE WEIRD. LOLZ. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PRETEND TO POST A COMMENT PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT??

Yea sure, go ahead and share with people who don't really know us but gossip about us left and right. So it's ok!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
^ i LOVE LOVE your siggie and your avatar.

i know this is gonna be stupid,
but i dont even know this guy.

anyways, i think that if he personally reply back to you,
then i guess he's telling the truth.
cause the one on youtube, it cant be confirm, right?
yah.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^ i LOVE LOVE your siggie and your avatar.

i know this is gonna be stupid,
but i dont even know this guy.

anyways, i think that if he personally reply back to you,
then i guess he's telling the truth.
cause the one on youtube, it cant be confirm, right?
yah.

i looked at the person on youtube's account.
they joined on the 15th?
wow.
they probably created that account so they can mess around.
ahaha.
and yes. i do do my research.
lolz

Mae

sarNie Adult
Can someone give me a bio on Maiv Xyooj please? I like some of her songs, yet know so little about her... How old is she? Was she originally a MTT then married a Hmong American man, etc?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Can someone give me a bio on Maiv Xyooj please? I like some of her songs, yet know so little about her... How old is she? Was she originally a MTT then married a Hmong American man, etc?

lolz.
what she an MTT who married a hmong american man?
i'm not sure.
i just know that when she first started to sing.. she did not look like how she did today.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

i think she's only 32 or 33
that's what her myspace said when she still had it up

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I knew it wasn't Tijlaug Tswb. Plus, Tswb sometimes write in Hmong like how he wrote to you, that's why I knew it wasn't him.

I don't think she was a MTT. She probably was born there but grew up in America. She became MAIV XYOOJ after she married Tijlaug Tswb because he himself was a singer before he met her.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well, whatever happened in their life, I just hope that Tswb can find a better singer and make that person even more popular than Maiv Xyooj if she really did leave him for another man or whatever. Otherwise it doesn't matter..

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
anybody can be anybody on the WOLRD WIDE WEB, fake or real...for all i care!
Ditto.

I feel sorry for BOTH of them, he should have been spending his life with some one who loves him, tau nws lub cev THIAB lub siab, and I feel sorry for her because she spent a good chunk of her life without the happiness of being with the one she really love... man this sounds sooo familiar sad, sad, sad....

"kuv tau nws lub cev xwb tsis tau nws lub siab es nws thiaj li mus lawm"

leek18

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj, you were such a strong person. I knew that it was not Chue and I can tell. Thanks for letting us know. Hey I hope someday you will become a reporter. Can I ask you this? isn't your career is to be a "reporter" if so, that good. Good luck to you if that is your career.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj, you were such a strong person. I knew that it was not Chue and I can tell. Thanks for letting us know. Hey I hope someday you will become a reporter. Can I ask you this? isn't your career is to be a "reporter" if so, that good. Good luck to you if that is your career.
lolz. i've never thought about becoming a reporter.
ahahah. i'm doing transfer courses for sac state for liberal studies.
=D

choo

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj, i've been reading upon some of your posts too..i bet reporter career wouldn't be too bad for you either..haha