Chuen Cheewaa Navy (Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
confirmed by yardthip herself! director is Pakasit Kingsuk(same person who directed Leh Kulap) thanks to sirpass @ yardthipclub for the info. according to Oho mag, it states that Tui Af is the pra'ek. ughh hope not! he isnt suitable as pra'ek

its a remake. heres the old version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bU5iUfD2fU

Iya

sarNie Adult
i love yardthip. glad she is n'ek in this one. i always anticipated her in another lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OOO GLAD TO SEE YARD AS N'EK AGAIN AFTER BEING IN SUPPORTING ROLES LATELY..

and sweet.. the same director for leh kularb!! ahh.. yard did a fantastic job in there!!! XD ..
i def cant wait for this one!! and tui as p'ek eh... hmm gotta picture them 2 now..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
they also a made remake with tao somchai and hmm the one girl i dont remember her name. it was a good lakorn i liked it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't mind Tui as p'ek his cute and funny plus Tui/Yard never pairup so it will be interesting.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I was thinking about this lakorn last week and thought if they ever remade it Aon and NOON! LOL but Tui and Yard is all good too.. I hope if they ever remake Tao and Nan's other lakorn Ban Rai Ruen Ruk then Aon and Noon please they would fit it perfectly! Since they did a similar location type lakorn on a ranch

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ugh, i was soo happy to see yard's name as na'ek but right when i saw Tui, ugh, i'm not satisfied. I wanted someone else!! c'mon please tell me it's not confirmed!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tao somchai and Nan were in the other remake. Filming will begin next month
Hey Tinah they should make Au T to pair with Yard for a good makeup 4 her princess lakorn that ch3 won't air it. But i've doubt
it won't happen. So sorry to them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol alice we can only hope. As for tui, I hope its not confirmed either cuz he is not suitable as a guy from the navys nor with yard. Ill be so disappointed! Yards co star have been so blah latly. Well besides grate

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think the praek is already confirmed to be tui k. Ughh he isn't suitable as a praek. Plus he's shorter than yard.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks sirpass. does that mean they will start filming soon? i hope pra'ek was changed to someone else lol

vangm18

sarNie Egg
Gosh seeing this title makes me want to see a Ban Rai Ruen Ruk Remake! That lakorn was so cute lol there was so much touching in it :lol:
I absolutely agree with you! I would love to see a Ban rai ruen ruk remake too and maybe also a remake of Fai leung with Willy M. Crossing my fingers! XX