College!

max

sarNie Elites
So, today my parents and my uncle and auntie who are also my parents, took me to my dorm in the next city. I am so sad and loney. I was crying my heart out when my parents walked away through the hall. It is so sad. I feel so lonely, and that I have nobody. This city is way too big. Sad =( I have never felt so sad and lonely =(

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This weekend my family and I are taking my sister to Davis. Its going to be great...I hope :D I'll get a chance to check out the hot football players haha.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
1) I'm think Davis has no football team.

2) If they do, most likely they suck...which probably means no hot guys.

3) Don't worry Max. You'll feel much worst later on and even more homesick...but then you'll start wondering why you should go home at all. Go make friends.

vina_lek

aw... you'll be fine. i cried my first day on campus & the following day. ;) after that, i was always able to find people to feed me. :lol:

noungning

Heartless
wow i was homesick when i dormed... yeah um boarding school because i am only 13 lol

well i only lived 30 mins away from home... but yeah that lonely feeling was awful... it gets better once u get into activities and make new friends i guess... lol but never happened for me... ppl told me it'd get better... but it never did. :lmao:

i remember wen i first got into my dorm in austin... i was horrify my roommate was so strange... i only lasted 3 weeks there before i begged my parents to let me go back home....lol i know i'm sad... but she was weird.... and ppl weren't really rude... but they weren't friendly like the brochure (however u spell it) said they would be.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Aww lee lee, you believe the brochure? LOLL

I remember my first day. I was all happy. Hahaha After all, I lived only 20 mins away from parents. -_- But still.
I loved dorming...because every week when I went back home, everyone was so nice to me at home. haha ^__^
"Oh i miss you!"
"Look what I did for you"

My college folks were really nice and sweet. There was one girl who I didnt think I'd like at first, but she was one of the person who gets close with everyone and try to get them to open up. ^__^ Sadly I don't see her no more.

I really miss dorming...I'd like to go back, but I know this time around, I'd be REALLY home sick. :(

ChenrukNote

Goddess
1) I'm think Davis has no football team.

2) If they do, most likely they suck...which probably means no hot guys.

3) Don't worry Max. You'll feel much worst later on and even more homesick...but then you'll start wondering why you should go home at all. Go make friends.

Monkey you're wrong! They have their first football game on Saturday the 22nd in their new stadium! If they suck then their opposing team must be good and they must have hot football players.

max

sarNie Elites
My heart hurts! I am so used to my parents and my family "Babying" me that... I feel that if they do not "hold my hand" through this, than I cannot survive. I know, grow up... but it is just too hard!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i been in boarding school from age of 9! i love it and now im in the upper school of sixth form its even better no sleep times!! u will get used to it and if u make friends it be even better!! i shared a room with ma best friend and ma cousin woo! haha buh yeah dont worry i only lived 30 mins away from ma house buh i never lived with ma mom i always had to go back to ma brothers house and thats the other side of bkk :S haha buh come on sarnworld and we keep u company till u make friend :D

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
it's not as bad as it seems you'll get use to it after a few days. might i suggest taking a drive or walk around the city so u get use to it faster