COMIC BOYS

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
does anyone know them?? they're a group of singers =]
i just heard about them , can someone give me more
info/pics of them??

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Well, Comic Boyz (Ke Mi Xiao Zhe) were introduced in 2002 and was thought to be the next F4 ( they are in same same managment company as F4).

Originally, the group consisted of six guys: King One Wang, Shone An, Figaro Tseng, Peter Chang, Arroy Shen and Eddie Xu. Eddie left the group very early on, leaving only 5 guys. They released three albums: Hey! Hah!, Qing Chun Ji Nian Ce (My Youth Souvenir Book) and Good Bye Comic Boyz.

Most starred in a couple taiwanese series, with Kingone, Shone and Figaro being the three well known members from the group. If I remember correctly, they all had short cameos in Meteor Garden 2. All had roles in the taiwanese drama: Starry Night (which was kinda boring). Kingone and Figaro appeared in Devil Beside You. If you watched Mars-- of course you can't forgot that Shone played the freaky pyscho "Tong Dao" that was in love with Vic Zhou (F4)'s character. There's probably a couple more series/dramas that I can't remember cause I haven't seen them yet.

They broke up last year (Jan 2005) so it's members could pursue studies, dramas...etc. on their own.

Here's some pics:
** credits of most pixs to Comic Boys Fantasy: http://comic_boyz.go.cc**

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thanks so much!! thee site isnt working though.
and have u listened to any of there songs??
are they good singers??

damn they broke up before i even heard about them!!
sad.. mann i really wanted more out of them but yeah
i love kingone =]

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i love there group but they disbanded how sad they should've continued with tha group..........it was doing good i thought...........

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know the drama that they play together called "Starry Night?"

Personally, I found the series really boring. Although I like Kingone Wang and Megan Lai (the main leads) apart on their own, I didn't find that the pairing of them really had much chemistry together in the series. Or maybe the pace and the storyline itself was just slow and draggy. The other characters didn't share any chemistry together either. I watched most of the series in fast forward mode since nothing really happened in it much.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
what!!! i didn't know kingone was in comic boys!!! aqnd my Figaro!!! I didn't even know that he was a singer!!! and one question.. why in the second picture.. there's only 5 left???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
kingone is my fav! he's so cute.. mann i wish they were still a band.

i didn't know kingone got to play as the male lead.. so happy!

i always wished he was the male lead in alot of his series.