*COMPLETED* Fah Likit Ruk (Heaven Destined Love)- END [6/25/14]

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh My Gosh! I loved the ending but it was such a plot twist to me with Nadech and Yaya. Still love it though! Thanks a bunch thatsouthernasianchick :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the ending the couples in different time travel though im sure they'll miss each other but they have their love with them so its good. thank you for a fantastic ff thatsouthernasianchick ive enjoy it very much, with appreciation.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
55555555. I understand how you feel. With all their commotions going on I didn't even bother to look back their old work together. Mark just hit me hard, unexpectedly with those words. Never expect that he could say it. Came here to see how the ending goes; was hoping to see Mark returning back to the future and Princess Minthida stuck in the past though. 555.  :tease:

ImQueen said:
55555555. I understand how you feel. With all their commotions going on I didn't even bother to look back their old work together. Mark just hit me hard, unexpectedly with those words. Never expect that he could say it. Came here to see how the ending goes; was hoping to see Mark returning back to the future and Princess Minthida stuck in the past though. 555.  :tease:
Lol. Well, you know, I had to give them a happy ending since they've been through so much together throughout the story.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh reading everyone's comments makes me that much more excited to read the ending !! I'll comment after I finish some work Hehe thank you so much for finishing FLR na jubjub^_^

Xiongurl26 said:
Oh My Gosh! I loved the ending but it was such a plot twist to me with Nadech and Yaya. Still love it though! Thanks a bunch thatsouthernasianchick :)
LOL. I had to make Nadech and Yaya return to the present because of the fall of Yaya's kingdom. It made more sense to me to have them begin a new life in the future. Thank you for reading this FF!

keylargo said:
Love the ending the couples in different time travel though im sure they'll miss each other but they have their love with them so its good. thank you for a fantastic ff thatsouthernasianchick ive enjoy it very much, with appreciation.
Aww, you're very welcome! Thanks for reading my FFs and continuing to support me here! I greatly appreciate it!

ImQueen said:
I thought I could make their ending scene sweeter but I couldn't. At least I gave them a happily ever after. Lol. I just couldn't picture any sweet/ gookgik-ness between them. Lol.

ip.smilez said:
Ahhhh reading everyone's comments makes me that much more excited to read the ending !! I'll comment after I finish some work Hehe thank you so much for finishing FLR na jubjub^_^
The ending is rather a disappointment to me. I couldn't picture any sweetness and romance between Mark and Mint so I couldn't write it out. Had to give them a happily ever after. Lol. Mark was my hero in this FF; he and Mint deserved that happily ever after.
Thank you for reading this FF! Ruk meuan gun na ka! Joob joob!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Finally finished reading the last chapter. I've got to say, you ended it perfectly despite how reality is between Mark and Mint lol You couldn't have ended it better ^^ At least they got one more happy ending besides PLR lol You did a beatiful job writing Fah Likit Ruk na. I enjoyed every chapter of it. Thank you again <3

ip.smilez said:
Finally finished reading the last chapter. I've got to say, you ended it perfectly despite how reality is between Mark and Mint lol You couldn't have ended it better ^^ At least they got one more happy ending besides PLR lol You did a beatiful job writing Fah Likit Ruk na. I enjoyed every chapter of it. Thank you again <3
Lol. Thank you so much, especially for your support and FF teaser!