Confessions

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree with at Kat Trinya. She's fit and can do action very well. :) Wow, amazing. Somehow this reminds me of an episode from Supernatural though. LOL.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Bieluvr, I've added a new twist to the story.  Yes, there were werewolves but this won't be a normal tale of the fable werewolves from TV or other novels that are out there.  This is a new retelling of the origin of various night creatures.   :ph34r:  :p   More characters to come.  Stay tune.  I had to do some research on the subject that I was going to write about.  This is going to be darker than White Lotus.  Romance yes but it has to develop slowly.   

“It can’t be,” said Lenny, as the sheer terror was still in his eyes.  “I didn’t see that.  I just didn’t see that.”

“He surely wasn’t a ghost,” said Det. Lewis.  She did her best to rationalize it with her scientific background but that was beyond real to her.  What she thought was just fictional in movie and TV series had just in fact occurred in real life.  Was he a regular werewolf or was he a Lycan she thought?  Who was the landlady?  Why was she giving him orders? 

“You can’t drop me at my house,” said Lenny.  “They’ll be looking for me.  They’ll suck my blood dry.”

“Stop being such a wimp,” said Det. Lewis.

“The last movie I saw, the guy was mutilated,” said Lenny, as he is biting his fingernails.  “And there was another time, the guy became one of them.”

“Are you serious?” replied Det. Lewis.  “You need to step outside of your house more often.”

Waves and waves came crashing down on the sandy beach as the lighthouse beamed their light towards the sea.  On the hilly sand dune, the Beachgrass glided back and forth in unison with the wind.  The crisp blue Atlantic Ocean simmered in the Waning Quarter moon as Det. Lewis approaches Ben’s house. 

“I can’t stay here protested,” Lenny. 

She did everything she could to pry his hand off the backseat of her car but he refuses to budge.

“Stop making it difficult,” said Det. Lewis.  “I’m coming back in the morning so we can get your car at the lot.”

After pulling and tugging for fifteen minutes, Lenny relinquish the struggle between the two.  Det. Lewis was very impressed with his determination.  He surely was a fighter but he just lacked confidence in himself. 

The keys in Lenny’s hand was jiggling as he nervously looked at his surrounding to see if it was safe to go inside.    Everything seems normal as he made his way inside.  The books on the bookshelf was intact, the furniture were aligned but as he made his way upstairs, there were papers littered everywhere.  It was as if an animal had ransacked the whole second floor. 

Waving his hands at Det. Lewis before he pulled out of his driveway, Lenny said, “I can’t stay here.”

“Eh. Why?  It’s not like they saw your face.”

“No. No. You don’t get it.  My whole second floor is trashed.  Someone been here,” he quavered.   

Det. Lewis nonchalantly got out of her car and went inside to see for herself.  To her dismay, she was shocked and awe at the sight of destruction inside his bedroom.  It looked like a tornado had twisted everything all around and threw piles of papers onto the floor.  Could it be supernatural she thought?  Or was there a logical explanation for all of this?  

“Are you sure you didn’t trash your place?” Said Det. Lewis.

Lenny gave her a look of disdain.  “How could I probably do all of this?  Look at all of this claw marks.”

“All right.  I’ll take you to our safe house.”

The warm muggy air glided through Lenny’s hands as they made their way to the supermarket to get his car.  The parking lot was empty with not a sound in sight as Lenny got into his car to follow Det. Lewis to the safe house.  Just right before Lenny could make a left turn, a man jumped into of his car and Lenny hit the brake so hard that the screeching could be heard down the street.

“Get out of the damn way,” shouted Lenny.  “The heck is wrong with you.  You wanna die?

“They’re coming,” said the man.  “The Nephilim.” 

Twitch, itch, and twitch again as he followed the detective to the safe house.  The house was just like any house on the block with siding and the latest amenities.  The sofa was comfy, the bed was well made, and the toilet was in working order.  Lenny’s eyes were starting to twitch lot and Det. Lewis could see that it was bothering him.

“What wrong with your eyes,” she said.

“Um…nothin’.  I think it just allergy,” said Lenny.

Heading out the door, Det. Lewis.  “If you need anything, I’m next door.”

“Whaaaaaat?”

“Yeah, you heard me.  I’m not next door.  This used to be my grandma’s place before she passed away.”

Lenny looked around fearfully.  “Are you sure, she not haunting this place?”

“Positive,” she smiled.

After Det. Lewis had gone to house, Lenny took his camera phone out and started recording a message for Ben.  The itching and twitching was a sign that Ben was coming back and that he would be in remission for a day or so. 

“Listen old fart.  My earring stay or else I’m going to get tattoos, said Lenny.”

The itching intensify.  “You can’t go back to the house.  Listen to the Det.  Somethin’ bad is going on.”

After finishing his message for Ben, Lenny calmly laid his smartphone next to Ben’s flip phone.  He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.  A sense of peace and love overcame him as he saw angels flying in the starry sky.  Their wings were golden and they bodies were transient as one million suns. 
“Get ready,” said the angel with the golden armor.  “The battle is near.”
“Battle?”
Raising his sword up high, the angel said, “The lord is sending you a helper.”   

CTR

Raising his sword up high, the angel said, “The lord is sending you a helper.”    

“Your lineage is what set you apart.”

Just like a flash of lightning, the angel vanished filled Lenny with an aurora of happiness in his heart.  It was the first time that he had felt peace inside of himself.  Sweet dreams felt upon him as he slept like a baby until the morning. 

A ray of light pierced through the window as it hits Ben right in the face.  He didn’t know had transpired the last two days or so.  The grogginess inside of Ben’s head begins to subside slowly as he tries to figure out what is going on.  Where was he at?  Where is this place?  He reached towards his flip phone and saw Lenny’s smartphone nearby.  He lets out a scream – “LENNY.”

Ben gingerly walked to the bathroom and was in total shock by his appearance.  “What have you done to my hair?  Earring?  You got to be kidding me.”

“You,” said Ben, as he pointed at himself in the mirror.  “You did this to me.  You immature brat.”  Shaking his fist in anger.  “I wish you never come out again.”

Ben rinsed his face and dried it with the pure white towel inside the cabinet.  There were plethora of missed calls from his daughter and a message from Lenny. 

“Dad, what’s going on?” said one of the message.  “Why aren’t you returning my message?”

It was the time of the year that his daughter usually come to visit him during the summer.  School was out and Sarah couldn’t wait to visit her father and enjoy the peaceful scenic life of Capeside City.  It was night and day compare to the city of Angeles that her mom had moved her since their divorce. 

“I’m sorry for the late reply honey,” texted Ben.  “I’ve misplaced my phone yesterday and founded it today.” 

“Are you sure, you’re alright day,” said Sarah.

“Everything is fine.  I’ll pick you up on Saturday.  Love ya.”

“Love you too.”

And there it was the dreadful message from Lenny that he was trying to ignore all of this time.  He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

“Hey old fart, I’ve left you a message on my phone,” said Lenny.

Ben was amused by Lenny’s disposition and his lack of manners.  He scrolled through Lenny’s phone and listen to the whole fifteen minutes of what he taught was gribbish and incoherent rambling of nothingness.  “Werewolves, ha, you got to be kidding me,” laughed Ben.  “You need to stop watching
late night horror.”

“Great,” said Ben, as he looked at Lenny’s skinny jean.  “There’s barely any room to breathe.”

He slowly pulls up the jean but was interrupted by the buzzing of the doorbell.  “I’m coming,” he yelled, as he tries to zip his pant.  To Ben’s astonishment, it was Det. Lewis all decked out in her neatly pressed uniform. 

“I hope the bed bugs didn’t bite you last night,” said Det. Lewis.

The jean were a little tight for his comfort but he uncomfortably said, “Where am I?  What happened?” 

She waved her hands in front of his face.  “Hello, the werewolf last night.”

“Werewolves?  You mean at the movie.  Like that one movie where the werewolf and vampire was fighting for the girl.”

She slaps her hand on her forehand.  “Are you joking with me right now?”

Det. Lewis detective in an expert in criminal profiling and she senses a shift in Ben’s demeanor from yesterday.  Ben is now predominantly using his right hand and the pitch of the tone of his voice has become a bit deeper.  It is these subtle differences that made her an award winning detective. 

“I thought you were left handed,” she said.

“I’ve always been right handed since birth,” said Ben.

She circles him to see if she can see any differences.  “How come you were using your left yesterday?”

Ben was stuck.  Does he risk telling the detective about Lenny?  Or does he risk being taught of being a nutcase?  It was in his best interest to hide it
from the detective as he did not want her to subject us to mental examination.  “Um…I’m just as equal as strong on my left.  You see,” as he lift a stool on the counter up.

Det. Lewis still had her doubt about Ben but she did not have concrete proof of his weird behaviors.  “You better stay here until the investigation is over.”

“Why?”

She handed him the pictures of the upstairs of his house.  Ben was speechless.  It was his one comfort that he had after the divorce from his wife and now it is totally ruined.  “What happened?”

“We don’t know.  You were there last night remembered.  Something sinister is going on here.  Let hope the good lord protects us.”

Det. Lewis drank her cup of coffee and headed to her car to go to work.  Ben didn’t know what to do.  He was lost, he felt hopelessness, and violated.  Ben didn’t know what was going on but he was determined to find out. 

It was mid-morning as Ben drove towards the art shop that he had been auctioning all of his art works for money.  The bright blue moon lit night with Coywolf howling in the background was his latest painting.  He had left it inside his trunk before heading two nights before.  The art dealer handed him two thousand dollars for his previous work and he headed out to a local book shop next door. 
A black and white covered book drew his attention.  It wasn’t something of the occult but more of an ancient literature describing the tales of the fallen. 

The back cover stated the following:
“In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.  Heaven was filled with songs of praises and worship.  The heavenly paradise was peaceful and harmonious for ages.  Then pride and lust crept onto some of the angels.  They lusted after the creation of GOD and refuses to bow down to them.  In their defiance, GOD threw them down to the abyss where they would be subjected to the lake of fire in the future…”

“Not another religious text,” said Ben, as he puts the book back on the shelf.      

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo it kind of like Da Vinci Code? Update soon!! It getting interesting

CTR

Working on something right here.  I just made an outline for this story and I'm just going to roll with it and where it takes me.  Be back with more later.

The pain, the hurt, the resentment he had towards GOD was immense.  Why did you take my mom away from me he thought?  His mom was very dear to him as she had shielded him from his alcoholic father.  She was the angel that guarded his heart and then she was taken in a flash.  The horrible accident felt like it happened yesterday.  The yelling and the shouting were so much for Ben to bare that he had to plug his ears.  Back and forth his parents went at each other until the car hit a patch of black ice and the slid onto the side of a semi.  Instantly, his alcoholic father and his angelic mother was gone on that Christmas Eve. 

His grandma was notify of the terrible accident and she rushed to the hospital where Ben was in ICU.  The doctor had informed her that he might have brain damage but there was a slight chance that he would make a full recovery.  After months and months of rehab, Ben was able to go home with his grandma to finish his recovery at home.  Kids from his eighth grade class would make fun of him because of his speech impairment.  Ben fought and bit his tongue to try to gain ground in his school work but it was a daunting task.  The storms would pass and one day, Lenny made himself known to the whole wide world.  His speech was flawless, his style was impeccable, girls were clamoring for his attentions, and he was a great athlete.  Lenny was the boss with his inner city flare that others would avoid at all cost. 

In college, people were always fascinated by Ben’s ability to double major in Art and Computer Science at the same time.  It was as if he was a superhuman but in actuality, it was Lenny who was the one who held it all together.  From their college day to the present, Lenny was always inside of Ben and Ben had only partial control of him coming out in the open.

Ben strolled down the aisle and found a book that he likes.  ‘Seeking the Higher You.’ “This is my kind of book.”

It was a sunny and warm day as Ben made his way out of the book shop with his book in hand.  He had everything to start his new project at the safe house and it was going to be a magical day he thought.  Up the block was an ice cream shop that he had visited since she could remembered.  But it was not meant to be as the clouds darken and as one drop felt on his face, a few more made their way on his face as well. 

“Damn it,” said Ben. “This just ruins my whole day.”

He raced towards his car and as he was about to take off, a hand came upon his passenger side of his window.  Ben was frighten as he could not make out who the individual was.  The man in the black trench coat was as scary as those who were found to be murders in various new outlets.  It wasn’t his complex that was scary but rather the way he came up upon Ben’s car.  The man in the black trench coat was not going to be denied as he walk in front of Ben’s car daring him to run him over.     

CTR

Not what you think.  Ben does have good feeling for Det. Lewis but it is more on a friendly term.  So that leaves the door open to my boy Lenny.  More background info will be reveal about all three and their beliefs.  Oh, I will reveal more of the upcoming war and the mysterious man.  Why is he here in Capeside City?  What is his purpose?  Ben's teenage daughter coming for a visit. 

Ben steps on the accelerator and the car skips and slid while hydroplaning on the rain water.  The wheels on his car spun and spun until it was able to gain traction.  There was nothing that was going to stop Ben as the car darted towards the mysterious man.  His high beam was on and right before Ben was about to him the man, the man does a forward flip in the air.  Ben was stunned and in disbelief about what just occurred.  It was similar to the Keanu Reeves movie ‘The Matrix.”

The rain pours and pours as Ben turned towards the safe house.  The wind was whipping the trees and the shrubs in all directions.  The gutter was rattling back and forth just like the diamondback.  Ben was drench as he entered the house with his painting supplies in hand.  Small puddles started to form as he went upstairs to get a towel.     

The lights flicker on and off as he changed into a new pair of clothing.  This must be the storm of the century again he thought.  He looked at his stomach and the growling was inflicted some serious pain of hunger on him.  Ben made his way downstairs and looked at the empty fridge.

“Yeah Baby,” said Ben.  “Ham sandwich just what the doctor ordered.”

Ben had everything laid out to make his perfect sandwich but the doorbell had other ideas. 

“Grrrrrrrrrr, said Ben.  “I’m coming.  Hold your horses.”

Low and behold, it was Det. Lewis all soak and wet in her uncovered uniform.  “How’s everything so far?”

“Come in detective, Come in.  It’s pouring like cats and dogs out there.”

Ben handed her an extra towel that he had bought downstairs with him.  “Oh, you didn’t have to bring anything.”  But the aroma from the Chinese food
was irresistible.  “I guess it won’t hurt to have some.”

Det. Lewis excuses herself and went into the bathroom to change out of her wet clothing.  She was prepared for a day like this as she had extra clothing in her duffel bag.  Det. Lewis smiles as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.  There wasn’t an inch on her body that was cut to perfection.  Her workout regiment had paid off and she was extremely fit.  Det. Lewis was humble but there was something about her that was oozing with confidence.  It could because of her big round eyes, her wet moist lips, or her perfectly manicure eyebrows.
Ben was taken aback by her beauty as Det. Lewis made her way into the kitchen.  The white t-shirt hugged her tight and fit figure while her hair was well kept. 

“You look lovely,” said Ben.

“Is that a compliment?” asked Det. Lewis.

“I could say ugly instead,” laughed Ben. 

Det. Lewis smiles and took the plates of Chinese food to the living room.

“You need to tell me how you became a cop,” said Ben.

Det. Lewis pauses for a second.  A series of flashbacks of her childhood unfolded. 

“Just me guess,” Ben jokingly said. 

“Your Pap was a police officer?”

“Was the best in his department.”

“Where is he now?”

“Heaven, with Grandma Jean.”

Det. Lewis glanced out the window.  “It was the saddest day of my life.  My father was on patrol that night.  Her voice begins to slow to a whisper.  “Then bam, the phone ring and my mom told us that our father had been hit by a drunk driver.”
Ben immediately felt sorry and embarrassed for asking her about it.  “I’m sorry to hear that.  My apologies if I…”

“It’s fine,” she said.  

The lights flicker again and the power went off in the whole neighborhood.  The mangled tree outside had fallen on the power lines and sparks were flying out of it.  It was nothing the two of them could do but it out. 

“Hey, I wanna tell you something,” said Ben.  “This afternoon I had the creepiest experience of my life.”

Det. Lewis lights a candle on the table.  “Wait, scary then the one in the wood with the supposedly werewolf?”

Ben was perplexed because he wasn’t there to see it with his own eyes.  It was Lenny who experienced it all.  “Yeah, I guess.  This guy with a black trench coat stalked at the art shop.”

It couldn’t be she thought.  A similar man stopped by her favorite donut shop today as well.  “Did he had dark long hair?  With brown eyes and sharp pointed chin?”

“Yeah, yeah.  How did you know?”

“He came to talk to me about some weird conspiracies kind of crap.”

“Like what?”

Det. Lewis thought about it for a second.  “Um…Offspring of the fallen has once again return.”

“Is this some kind of Da Vinci Code?” asked Ben.

“No, no,” she said.  “The man told me it was ancient than that.”

Ben told a bite of his sandwich.  “Like the book of Genesis?”

“I dunno,” she said.  “He just told me a great war is coming.”

CTR

Now, we are getting somewhere with this story.  I've added some background and a jazz of romance in this episode.

Ben told a bite of his sandwich.  “Like the book of Genesis?”

“I dunno,” she said.  “He just told me a great war is coming.”

Little did the two of them know that the war between good and evil has been going on since the dawn of time.  It was pride, it was jealousy, and downright disobedience that caused the downfall of a third of the angels in heaven.  These angels refuse to serve GOD’s newest creation – man.  Thus, it was said that their non-corrupt translucent appearance started to turn into a hideous vile form due to their sins. 

The demons as they are known roams the earth trying to weld a divide between GOD and his creation.  They were successful in influencing Cain to slain his brother Abel in a fit of rage.  Cain’s murder of his brother corrupted his whole bloodline and they were no longer called the sons of GOD.  The corruption of their souls caused them to turn from GOD and towards the fallen ones – demons. 

“Can we change the subject?” said Ben.  “I’m tired of this religion mumbo jumbo.”  The loss of his parents had cause Ben to become an atheist.  He
had gone to school and started studying about new age teaching.  “I can’t see how this has anything to do with what you saw.”

Det. Lewis couldn’t understand it.  Ben seems like a different person from yesterday.  Where had the funny loving and joke maker gone?  “Ok.”

They continue to talk about various subject until 10 P.M and then Det. Lewis went home to sleep.  Ben went back to sleep as usual but the twitching and the itching was starting.  It could only mean one thing and that is Lenny.  “You’re not coming out,” especially now, said Ben.  “I have to go pick up my daughter at the airport tomorrow.” 

But as hard as Ben fought it, the itching intensify and made him even more uncomfortable.  It was a sleepless night for Ben as he tossed and turns until the sun begun to rise.  “Let me close my eyes for second,” said Ben. 

The buzzing of the alarm clock woke up Lenny at 8:00 A.M.  He yawned and stretched his arms in a y-shape as he made his way downstairs for some coffee.  “Grrrrr, stink face didn’t even buy no coffee.”

Lenny took out his phone to see if there was any message left for him.  Lone and behold, Ben had left one for him on his phone.  “Please pick up my daughter at 10 A.M. at the Boston Logan airport.”

He didn’t know what to say.  This was the first time that Ben had actually begged him for anything.  A big smile came over his face as he was now in control of the situation.  Lenny grabs his jacket and sunglasses and headed out the down towards his car.

“Where are you going?” shouted Det. Lewis across the yard.

“Logan. To pick up my daughter,” he grinned.

“I didn’t know you had a daughter.”

Lenny wanted to tell her that Abby was Ben’s daughter not his but he didn’t think she would believe him.  She might think I’m crazy and need to go to a
psychiatric ward he thought.  “Now you do.”

“Hold on, I wanna come to.  I wanna buy something there”

Lenny was jamming to his favorite R&B tune as Det. Lewis came out wearing a white tank top with sky blue denim short.  He slowly pulls his sunglasses down to get a good look at her tight well define body. Whoa, where did this all come from he thought.

“I didn’t know you dress like this,” said Lenny.

“You like it,” she said.  “I do it all the time for my boyfriend.”

Lenny didn’t know what to say as he was shocked that she actually had a boyfriend.

“Gotta,” she said.  “My ex and I broke up a couple of months ago.”

The wind was still brisk as they made their way to Logan but the sun was out and shining brightly. 

“Wait, I thought you don’t like this kind of music,” said Det. Lewis.

“I’ve always love R&B,” replied Lenny.  “No rock n roll for me.  Not huh.”

Det. Lewis became extremely confused.  It was as if a completely different personality had replaced Ben.  She was determined to test her theory that he is either crazy or he is playing tricks on her.  “How about we get some veggie sandwich after we pick up your daughter?”

“Yuck, who eats those things?” said Lenny. 

“You do,” she said.

Lenny forgetting about Ben for a second.  “He do but not me.”

Det. Lewis suspiciously looked at him.  “Who is he?”

“Um…my imaginary friend off course.”

“Who has an imaginary friend at this age?  How old are you?”

Lenny humming to the tune of the radio.  “Twenty-five.”

Det. Lewis is not sensing Ben is playing around with her.  “Funny.  Come on Ben, cut it out.  This is getting a little creepy.”

“Nah,” said Lenny.  “The one fart is the creep.”

The car came to a complete stop as Ben pulled into the parking lot at Logan.  How was Lenny going to explain to Det. Lewis that both he and Ben are completely different individual?  How she believe him? “Are you open minded?”

“Huh?”

“Yes, or no?” said Lenny, as he looked in her eyes with an intense pressure.  “So are you?”

“Errrrr…I guess I am,” she softly said.

Without restraints, Lenny pulled her into his body.  “Ben and I are not the same person.”

Det. Lewis laughs as he pulls her hands from his.  “You’ve lost your marbles.”

“Look into my eyes,” said Lenny.  “Ben and I are two person traps inside one body.”  

It was something that Det. Lewis could not explain.  It was as if she was in the presence of someone else besides Ben.  “If you’re not Ben then who are you?”

He pulls her in one more time and strokes her hair with his hands and whispers, “Leeennnnyyyy.”

Det. Lewis heart was beating to a tune that hasn’t happened before.  It was something about him that was sexy and badass at the same time.  But she wanted to see more interaction before Ben was just making it up.  As the two of them went to the baggage area, Det. Lewis begins to notice subtle differences like how Lenny is left handed and was well dress compare to Ben.

“Yo, look flight 219 just landed,” said Lenny.

Det. Lewis nodded her head and observed that even his vocabulary has changed.  Lenny was short to the point and had more of an urban lexicon.
Abby stepped out of plane and headed right to the baggage area as Lenny had instructed her to meet him there.  Little did everyone knows, on board with Abby were three Nephilims that had arrive to reinforce their minions at Capeside.          

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
All the angel and demons and Cain talk reminds me of Supernatural. Are you a fan of Supernatural? :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo I love it . it have that Dan brown in it . Angle and demon

CTR

Getting interesting.  Bieluvr, who are those people in the SUV?  You don't have to answer that question.  :) The story is going to get very interesting indeed.  It will trace itself to the theme of this story.  Could it be vampires? 

The airport was teeming with life as people were leaving and arriving for the 4th of July.  There were sounds of crying babies, luggage being dragged, and footsteps heavy and small rushing to get into their flight.  Slowly and casually, a bleach blonde blue eyes Abby came down the escalator where Lenny and Det. Lewis was enjoying some nice Starbucks.

“Dad,” cried Abby.  “How are you?”

Lenny didn’t know how to respond.  He wanted to pull her hands off of his waist as he was not her really father.  But on the other hand, it would look rude and demeaning in front of Det. Lewis. 

“Who’s the pretty lady next to you dad?” Asked Abby.

“Honey, meet your new stepmom, grinned Lenny.

Abby was confused.  “Wait, you never told me anything about this.  I thought we were close.”

Because I’m not, said Det. Lewis, as she jabs Lenny in the gut. 

“Ok, Ok,” said Lenny.  “She is my girlfriend.”

“Stop lying to the poor girl,” said Det. Lewis, as she slaps Lenny on the shoulder.   

“Fine. Abby meets Patricia.  Patricia meet Abby.”

While the two girls were getting to know each other, Lenny made his way to the railing where all of the luggage from flight 219 was starting to come it.  Abby had instructed him that her luggage was white and black with decals of Southern California.  The black and white luggage round and round until Lenny was able to locate it. 

Lenny yanked the handle of the luggage but was surprised by its weight.  “What the heck is in here?  Is she going to summer camp for three months?

“No, dad,” said Abby.  “You’re lucky I didn’t bring my whole wardrobe.”

Lenny rolls his eyes.  “Women.”

“Ahem,” said Det. Lewis. “What was that?”

“Nothin’,” said Lenny, as he fixes the watch on his hand.

“Abby, wanna hit Bloomingdales with me?” asked Det. Lewis.  “Chanel & Burberry.”

“Whao, that’s 20 minutes away in Chestnut Hill, said Lenny.  “What did you start liking designer clothing and handbags?”

Det. Lewis gave Lenny a stern look.  “Maybe before you were born.  And am I that manly to you?

Lenny couldn’t help but laugh those comments.  He continues to whistle a funny tune inside his head as they reach the car.  “Yup, looks like a linebacker to me,” he mumbled.  

Det. Lewis heard what he said but she was saving it for another day to pay him back for calling her a linebacker.  At the moment, she and Abby were preoccupied with designer clothing and one of a kind handbags from their favorite designers.  It was a chance for the two of them to be like little kid in a candy store again. 

Lenny wasn’t mad or frustrated, he just wanted to visit his old pal-Carl.  He wanted to reminisce about their time together while hanging out and eating barbeque.  It was just like yesterday as he remembered going to Carl’s house tearing into those moist, juicy, and flavorful baby back ribs.  On one plate, he would have sweet hickory sauce all over those ribs while on another, he would have the dry herbal rub on some delicious tenderloins. 

“Yummy,” said Lenny.  “OOOH WEE! I gonna get me some.”

Det. Lewis and Abby starred at each other and started to giggle.  “Dad, are you all right?”

“Hold that thought,” said Lenny.

For the past three or four miles, Lenny has noticed a black SUV with tinted windows shadowing them along the highway and he knew it wasn’t a governmental vehicle.  The SUV was from Massachusetts and Lenny could see that the driver was wearing a black suit with black sunglasses on his face.  There were two or three other members in the SUV but he couldn’t make out their faces.  There was one thing to do and that was to visit a gas station to see if the SUV would follow them there. 

A Mobil gas station was up ahead with a whole host of parking here for a quick bathroom break. 

“What wrong?” asked Det. Lewis.

“See that black SUV, it’s been following us for the past couple of miles,” said Lenny.

“Maybe, they’re going to Bloomingdales like us.”

The look of concern was all over his face.  It was just a gut feeling but one he has never had before.  “I dunno,” he shrugged.  “Just be careful.  Please watch Abby at the counter.”

Even though, Abby wasn’t his child, he was greatly concerned about her safety.  It could be that Lenny have watched too many slasher type movies but it’s better to be safe than sorry.  The parking lot was clean and Lenny could see that the SUV had not followed them into the gas station.  After filling up the gas tank, they were on their way to Bloomingdales with snacks and drinks in hand.  But there was one problem, the black SUV was back and it was following them again. 

“Damn it,” said Lenny.  “It’s back again.”

“Don’t worry,” said Det. Lewis, as there was a pistol inside her handbag just in case.  “If they try something funny, they’ll get it.”

“You know, you can’t bring that inside the store right?”

“Er…Yeah.”       

CTR

Sorry, cliffhanger.  :)  It will get interesting. 

Lenny turned left and they turned left.  It was getting extremely irritating for Lenny but as he approaches a yellow light, he sped up to get away from the SUV.  The ensuing light had given him the distance that he wanted to enact plan two.  Up ahead was an alley and Lenny carefully pulled his car inside to wait until the SUV passed them by so he would be the one stalking. 

Two minutes passed before Lenny spotted the SUV zooming pass the alley way and he was in hot pursuit of it.  The SUV looked brand new with hardly a scratch on it.  Lenny slowly creep the car towards the side of the SUV.  Det. Lewis was facing the driver side of the SUV as their car approaches it.  The pale white driver wasn’t happy that Lenny had pull such a maneuver on him but he couldn’t say anything as Det. Lewis waved a pistol right in his face. 

“What ya gonna do?” said Det. Lewis.  “Don’t start if you don’t want none.”

“You know they could call the local police on us?” said Lenny.

Still eye balling the driver of the SUV, Det Lewis said, “We’ll plead self-defense.”

The SUV and Lenny’s car see-sawed back and forth as they reached a rough patch of wood before arriving at Bloomingdales.  At Bloomingdales, the two ladies acted like they were on cloud nine as they skated from sections to sections.  Lenny was at the food court enjoying a nice ham and cheese sandwich while checking if any work had come in for him.  With his tablet in hand, he scrolled through emails and replied to others.  A shadow came over the table and it was the driver from the SUV.  Lenny clinches his fist and he ready to deliver a knockout blow to the driver. 

“I wouldn’t do that,” said the driver.  “See all of these people here.  You’ll lose in court.”

“What the heck do you want asshole?” replied Lenny.  “Before I knock the smile out of your face.”

“If you know what’s going for you.  I would advise you to stay out of this war.”

Lenny shrugs his eyebrows.  “War?  Dude, you need to get your head examine.”

“Stay out of it and you won’t have a problem.”

Lenny inches closer to him. “What if I don’t?  Shoving the driver out of his way.  “You gotta problem with that?”

“You’re gonna be sorry,” said the driver.  “Soon, you’ll see.”

Lenny have had enough as he made inside Bloomingdales to look for Det. Lewis and Abby.  It was surprising that he found them by the pursues before even texting for their whereabouts.  He quietly pulled Det. Lewis to the side to discuss what had transpired at the food court.

“Let just keep our eyes and ears open,” said Det. Lewis.  “If he is still following us, we’ll go straight to the police.  I got his plate down.”

“Ok,” said Lenny.  “Abby, get over here.  Stay close to Det. Lewis.”

“Why?”

“Stalker that’s why.  You wanna be discovered in a ditch in the wood somewhere?”

Abby eyes widen and she became petrified.  “There are so many sick people in the world.”

They spent the whole afternoon shopping and sticking near each other just in case the man returns.  It was a fun day as Det. Lewis and Abby hit it off and bought pursues, shirts, and shorts for the summer.  The moon was starting to show as the sun was setting with a beautiful pinkish background.  Everyone was in a better mood as they made their way home from the mall.

The maple and Oak trees lined up the New England countryside as their cars sped down the dark highway.  Everything was fine until a black van started following them.  The van kept its distance from Lenny’s car as it would not seem suspicious.  Slowly and slowly it crept along Lenny’s car and he could see that it was the same driver from the black SUV earlier in the day.

“Someone call the police,” said Lenny.  “The stalker is back.”

“I am the police,” replied Det. Lewis.  “We’ll handle this in no time.”

They pulled over on the shoulder of the highway as darkness has fallen and the owls could be heard in the background.       

CTR

sarN said:
Need more chapter , I'm kind of know where it heading lol
No you don't.  :) I'm adding new twists and turns every time I write so you have to keep guessing where it is headed.  It is in the details as everything is a foreshadowing to everything.  It's simple but yet complex at the same time. 

Bieluvrs. What do you think so far?  Didn't think I was going to throw a curveball in there but I had to spice it up.  We both definitely agree that nong Kat Morson @kattrinnaya could pull the role of Det. Lewis off.  Nong Kat is very pretty but she has shown she can be physical as well from her previous lakorns.  Lenny/Ben I'm not sure about because of the complexity of the role.  Older actor would be my guess but still in their prime.  I think this will be my weekend story from now on just to mix it up with White Lotus for the weekdays. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarn, Bieluvrs, and Peace.  You guys give me too much credit for my poetry.  I'm just an average poetry writer in my view.  It is just that a lot of times, I tend to draw inspiration from all sort of places. 

Shakespeare The Tempest – Act 3, Scene 1

“I would not wish any companion in the world but you”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

They pulled over on the shoulder of the highway as darkness has fallen and the owls could be heard in the background.  It was desolate and crickets could be heard chirping in the grass nearby.  Det. Lewis was not in a mood to play games with the driver of the SUV as she got out of the car. 

“Pull your hands up where I can see them,” demanded Det. Lewis.

“I’ve done nothing wrong,” said the driver.  “So am I being detained?”

Det. Lewis had the driver lay on the ground as she did a body search on him to see if he had any weapons in his possession.  “You’re being detained for harassment and stalking.”

“You don’t have any jurisdiction over this area,” said the driver.

“No will ever know if they find your lifeless body in the creek somewhere,” retorted Det. Lewis.

As his hands are being tied from the back, the driver said, “My boss isn’t going to like that.”

“Who’s your boss?” said Det. Lewis, as she slams him on the hood of the car. 

It was tense standoff between Det. Lewis and the driver as the door on the SUV swung open.  A mysterious figure came out of the shadow of the SUV and headed towards Det. Lewis.  The man had long black curly hair and he was decked out in black leather pant with a matching vest. 

“Hi, there darling.  Did you missed me?” said Drew.

Det. Lewis rubbed her eyes in disbelief.  “Drew, is that you?  What are you doing here?”

“I came back for ya.”

Det. Lewis with a grin on her face as she sat the driver on the ground.  “By stalking me and my friends.”

“How would I get your attention?” said Drew.  “I just want you back.  Is that too much to ask?”

Det. Lewis begins to walk back to the car.  “It’s over Drew.  I’ll always have good memories of you.”

“And now you’re dating that old dude in that old car.”

Det. Lewis turns back to look at him with consternation.  “FYI, I can date anyone I want to.”

An evil smile came over Drew’s face.  “You’ll be sorry, you rejected me today.  The war is at your doorstep and you don’t even have a clue.”

Lenny tries to get out of the car but Det. Lewis held onto the door handle so he could.  “I’m sorry, I’ve dated you asshole.”

Drew had given Det. Lewis every opportunity to come over to his side but she was just so stubborn.  He didn’t want to teach her a lesson but Drew was going to unleash a hellish nightmare onto her and the people in the car. 

It was four months to this date that Drew laid dying in an abandon warehouse where he had overdose on a cocktail of drugs.  The mixture sent his body in a seizure and then cardiac arrest started to set in.  Just before he was going to draw his last breath, a series of light flashes before his eyes and he was somehow miraculously saved.  They were the fallen ones who had corrupted Cain to kill his brother Abel.  They were the ones who corrupted many souls again after GOD had destroy the wickedness of man with the great flood. 

Some have said that they have mated with earthly women to produce giant offering but they notion is false.  For they are spiritual beings who has no physical body but they can possess anyone who are under their influences. 

Drew went back towards the SUV as his hands started to shake violently.  Fangs started to perturb from inside of his mouth as his eyes started to turn icy blue.  He was thirsty and most importantly, he wanted blood especially from those inside the car.  But he couldn’t stand to let Det. Lewis see what he had become.  Drew had become one of the creature of the night as he was now one of them. 

Det. Lewis headed back into the car thinking that her altercation with Drew had ended but she was wrong.  A frighten Abby was in sheer terror as she watches the driver transform into – vampire.  

“Dad, step on it,” yelled Abby.

“Ok, what’s going on,” replied Lenny.

“He’s…He’s a vampire.”

“Non-sense,” joked Lenny.  But as he looked back in the rearview mirror.  “Never mind, I should have believe you.”

The smell of burning rubber was coming into the car as Lenny stepped on the gas but it was too late as the driver had latched onto the back bumper. 

Abby leaned towards Det. Lewis and hugged her seat as the driver started to big up the back of their car.

“Every time, I’m with you,” said Lenny fearfully.  “I’m being attacked by werewolves and now vampires.”

“Duck,” yelled Det. Lewis, as he fires six rounds at the driver.  The bullets struck him in the chest and the shoulder blades as he let go of the car.  The diver was seen bleeding on those spots but those wounds started to heal as Lenny looked back in his mirror as they sped off into the highway.