official wallpaper
official banner

Title: Cowboy Socialite (Rated R)
Genre: Comedy Love Story

Characters:

Sririta Jensen as Cassandra Panchaingpon or "Sandy"

Rome Pachata as Aris Warunpongsom

Synopsis:

Sandy just got back from America knowing that she is the heiress of her grandfather's farm in Phuket, from pearl farming up to cattle farming. no doubt, one of the 3 three islands is owned by her grandfather. but she dont have a knowledge in farming and she's not interested to learn anything from farming, she rather wanna sit and relax or rather manage their other businesses such as hotels and restaurants.

when her grandfather got sick, she was force to stay and take good care of him. before she could get into their island, she met Aris who's one of her grandfather's trusted workers in their island. he's the one who fetch her from the airport, Sandy was not very amuse of guys like him. when it comes to guys, she's very picky and a big NO-NO to lower class guys like HIM. but it seems like she couldn't even take her eyes off him, glancing at him at rear mirror of the car, she seems like she knew him from before... but no doubt he's really handsome.

Aris wasnt interested in hi-so women, he thinks all of them are the same. there was one time when he was still in college, his friend invited him to join the hi-so gathering party. he met Sandy on that party, she was not so nice at all because she was a snobbish person; liberated... and when one time he get a chance to talk with her she was not the person of what people read in the magazines and other newspapers; it said to be that she's a hi-so with very nice and friendly attitude but HELL, it was all lie... and now, he's still cant believe himself that he's working with her. after graduate of agricultural course, he decided to work in 'Panchaingpon Farm', he didnt know in the first place that she was the granddaughter and heir of the farm. he was only shock when the person that he has to fetch is none other than but the person he met before.

the grandfather entrusted Aris to take good care of his one and only granddaughter, telling him to teach her on how to run the farm business. Sandy didnt agree but she cant do anything because her grandfather is sick. she's a student and he's the teacher, which she cant take it because she has to do everything he says... she'll probably wont last staying in this island with this guy.

will she follow him?

do you rather be punish and give you kiss?

is falling in love forbidden because of what you have promise to yourself?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 1- Arrival of the Heiress

"this is it... goodbye, LA... hello, Thailand again", she said while she's in the plane looking at the window. seeing the Los Angeles glittering like christmas lights. she decided to sleep than to think what will happen to her if she's going back home, it makes her stress more if she thinks about her grandfather forcing her to go home because he was sick. she knew already that this might be her grandfather's plan, she already told him a few years ago when she was only having a vacation to their island... that she will not really manage the farm because she's not interested.

now, it turns out to be she was forced to do everything what her grandfather says. she talked to him a few days ago over the phone, he really sounded so sick and she felt guilty when then again her grandfather talks about the farm.

Sandy: gramps, you know that im busy here... my life is all about here...
Gramps: but i need you here, my little princess... (shivering voice of her grandfather)
Sandy: i told you that im not interested in running our farm... we have other businesses like hotels and restaurants... but why it has to be farming...
Gramps: without the farm... we will not have hotels and restaurants... think about that. i... i-... (the phone suddenly hang up)
Sandy: hello???? hello?? hello, gramps???

she throw things around her pad and stomping while walking around the living room. the next day, she booked a flight schedule to Thailand.

-------------------------------------------

everybody was ready, from food to musicians... Mr. Panchaingpon wanted his granddaughter's arrival will be having a one big party. all the workers of Panchaingpon Farm are invited to this party. he wanted his granddaughter to meet and greet all the workers, so that once she start working in the farm... she'll get to use to all the names of the workers.

from all the workers of the farm, only one whom he trusted most... is none other than but Aris. aside from being graduated in Agricultural course, he's a fast learner and can manage the three islands owned by Mr. Panchaingpon. he assigned Aris to fetch his one and only granddaughter at the airport.

Aris: Mr. Panchaingpon...
Gramps: yes?
Aris: you seemed to be so happy...
Gramps: isn't obvious that my dearest granddaughter is coming home and finally grant my wish...
Aris: i see... you really sure on how to trick her with your illnes- (the grandfather hurriedly cover Aris' mouth)
Gramps: shhh... you better not tell anyone nor my granddaughter about last time. i finally convince her to come home. (he just smiled at him)

Mr. Panchaingpon really knows how to deal with people, he can easily convince a person... but not Aris. he trusted Aris because he's so hard to deal with, when it terms of negotiations Aris helps a lot to Mr. Panchainpon's business. he knew Mr. Panchaingpon for 5 years and he's a very down-to-earth to everyone, he always jokes around and talk to the workers everyday and he's not suffering from illness, he's actually more than greek gods because of his energy and strength. but since his granddaughter is coming, he has to stay at home and have to act like having an illness. Aris dont know when will "Gramps" end this kind of game, he has to pretend everything just for his only granddaughter to run the farm.

speaking of his granddaughter, he never met her before nor seen in the pictures. his excitement written all over his face, he wanted to see her what she look like. "maybe she's smart, maybe she's friendly and nice..." all these questions, running to his head. it doesnt matter to him if its pretty or not but as long as she's nice and friendly... its no problem with him.

------------------------------------------------

he was already in the airport, then he forgot the banner that Mr. Panchaingpon gave to him. so he get back in the car again to get it, it was folded into 1/4 so when he opened it.... "Cassandra Panchainpon".... he thought, while looking at the banner. the name seems familiar but who cares, he hasnt seen her first. while waiting, he was holding out the banner. when some people pass by at him and look at him he raises the banner and look at those people who's watching him.

the reason why the people watching him is because the banner's name itself is famous. then there was a reporter who ask him.

reporter: hello. are you waiting for Ms. Panchainpon's arrival?
Aris: yeah... (he was not interested to talk to some reporters... he's attention was in Ms. Panchaingpon's arrival)

she doesnt want to get out of the plane, the passengers were already getting out of the plane but she still remain on her seat. for the last passenger, she stood up and get out already. as usual, for her style... she comfortably wearing cotton wool because she stayed for 6 years in America, but she change her clothes for the weather.

getting down the escalator, she didnt expect some reporters... "here we go again...", she said to herself, she wore her big sunglasses. transforming herself to an angel type like people used to know her. the microphones is all over her face and cant seemly clear her way.

the reporter whom Aris talked with stood up and already went to were reports gathering around to the arrival of one "Maybe" an actor or actress, he heard the name.... mentioning the reporters. so he hurriedly meet up with her and showed the banner.

the thought seeing a man holding a banner with her name on it is her fan... but it wasnt. the reporters still wont stop and wanted to get an interview from her, but the man who was holding a banner... suddenly pulled her and they run off.

when they got outside of the airport, they both got out of breathe. she felt more stress and pissed off because of the reporters but glad that this man save her. she asked him if who was he but he told her that he's one of her grandfather's workers, he showed a calling card and has to call her grandfather to confirm first. as she took off her big sunglasses and dialed the number, he felt stunned when he finally realize who she was.

---------------------------------------------------

it was already confirmed, that the guy saved her was the one who has to fetch her.

Sandy: so your name is Aris???
Aris: (he was still stunned, didnt even know if you he has to talk) uh... yeah... (he answered timidly)
Sandy: ok... let's go now, put my luggages inside the car. AND PLEASE TAKE CARE OF IT WHILE PUTTING THEM... (she was waiting for the door to open, giving him a sign to open it for her)

as she got inside the car... at the back, while putting the luggages... he was only glancing at her but he was pissed off because of her attitude. he got inside the car now, when he started the car... he usually open the windows only and dont use the air condition of the car.

Sandy: can you turn it on the air condition?... its really hot, damn! (she self-comb her hair, was biting her lower lip)
Aris: yes... ma'am. (watching her at the rear mirror, as he turn on the air condition and close his side window)

she finally arrived, in the island with their private chopper from their hotel in Bangkok. she cant believe that her grandfather throw a big celebration for her arrival. her grandfather approach her and Aris.

Gramps: princess! (he gave her granddaughter a warm hug then he smiled on Aris, telling him that his granddaughter grand his wish as it said before)
Sandy: it seems like you lied to me... you are fine already...
Gramps: of course not~! (he cough and acting like having body pain)
Sandy: okay... that's enough Gramps...you're such a best actor....
Gramps: its really true, maybe im just fine right now but tomorrow, the next day... whenever... we cannot tell.... let's go inside now... (taping her back)

as he went inside, she notice that there were no investors or businessmen that she expected see. her grandfather is a well-known in business circle but for the first time, in this big party... there were no businessmen or investors... nor her friends from hi-so world. only workers who were in the mansion.

Sandy: Gramps, what's this? (looking at the workers)
Gramps: oh, i'd like you to meet my workers from this island, the others were still outside.
Sandy: i mean... where are your visitors... businessmen, investors or my friends... didnt you invite them?
Gramps: princess, how can i invite them... this is our family... there are part of our family...
Sandy: family.... you mean farmers....
Gramps: i'd like you to meet them personally because they are the assigned leader in farming....

honestly, she dont wanna talk anymore and just smile at them. definitely pissed off and wanted to go back to America as soon as possible but it seems so vague now. now, that she's here and dont know when she will stay. when she was still at the plane she was thinking of staying in one or two weeks only, but standing infront of the workers and introduced themselves one by one.... she cant back out anymore... the one or two weeks stay just fade out.

her eyes was trying to find someone, it was Aris... the one who saved her from the reporters, he was there at her side they've just arrived in the island... but now, she cant find him. none of the workers look handsome except the HIM, there she goes again... trying to flirt but she was flirting to a wrong person. it disgusted her so much seeing men who court her sometimes were only from middle class or dont fit in hi-so world, even an actor doesnt count to her. except if he's a bachelor and comes from a well-known family and well-known in business circle. though she admit that Aris was handsome, she want her eyes be fed of good looks.

Sandy: gramps, may i ask... who was the one who fetch me again at the airport?
Gramps: oh, you mean Aris.... why?
Sandy: nothing... well, isnt he one of your workers?
Gramps: yes he is but he is my personal assistant.
Sandy: i see... (her eyes was trying to look around, trying to find him) where is he?
Gramps: oh, he told me that he still got work to do... so he might probably wont join the party...

"what a waste...", she said to herself, she cant even enjoy the party. aside from not enjoying, being here in this island is a prison. she didnt even wanna join the party, that the workers were dancing already. she doesnt like everything she sees.... the dancing, the lower-class people, the CHEAP musicians and the whole set up of the party... which is more likely a festival. she decided to excuse herself and get some sleep because she's still having a jet-lag.

Next Episode 2- The Arrogant Cowboy

nikki1786

LizQuen
to all readers, this story was inspired by always watching El Cuerpo Deseo... that is why im making Rome here in this story, always HALF-NAKED. mwuahahahahahahah!!!!! :spin:

for spoilers:

there will be a love scene at the FALLS.... muahahahahaha!!!!! :ph34r:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
to all readers, this story was inspired by always watching El Cuerpo Deseo... that is why im making Rome here in this story, always HALF-NAKED. mwuahahahahahahah!!!!! :spin:

for spoilers:

there will be a love scene at the FALLS.... muahahahahaha!!!!! :ph34r:
so far so good! i wanna read the love scenes at the falls... :drool: :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 2- The Arrogant Cowboy

he stayed at his home than attending the party, his house was in the woods lives in a tree house. his mind is filled with images of her, he remembered that he met her before at the hi-so gathering. her beauty was totally catchy and everyone could look at her, he fantasize those kind of beauties but just until there only. he would never ever fall to a person like her nor to any hi-so girl. they are all the same.

flashback

7 years ago....

at the hi-so gathering party. he was still hesitant to join the gathering, his friend Sami invited him to come with him.

Aris: are you really... sure about this.... (looking at the people inside the party)
Sami: yeah... let's go...
Aris: but... but its so embarrassing... you know that im not into this kind of parties... and one more thing im not living in a hi-so world or something...
Sami: look... it doesnt matter, you're here anyways... if somebody ask you if where you from or what do you do... just tell a lie...
Aris: what??? are you crazy... you know what i will rather go home...
Sami: wait-! you havent seen the party yet. c'mon let's go...

as they enter the room, the party was filled with hi-so people. he knew that he doesnt belong in this society, he's just an average man felt lost and wandering in this kind of place. his friend Sami is one of his best of friends, he surely belongs to this world because his father is very well-known in business circle.

as he walked through the bar, he was still hesitant to ask for a drink... he's not really into this kind of places and he doesn't drink a lot. sitting near at the bartender, he was only watching his friend talking to other hi-so people. then, he saw a girl walking closer to him...

[imagine the scenery, when the girl (Sandy) was walking towards the bar... all the people seem to look at her because of her innocent face, the room that has only soft dim lights suddenly enlighten by the girl... her white creamy skin glittered like dancing in the air. her hair goes with the flow of the wind effect, same goes for her white haltered chiffon dress.]

just like an angel who happen to pass by, but he thought that the girl walk towards the bar approach him but she just actually wanted to make an order from the bartender. he was only looking at her, while she got her drink. when she drank all the way down, she noticed the guy (Aris) was staring at her.

Sandy: excuse me, do i know you??? dont you know its rude stare? (rolling her eyes and get another order)
Aris: i... im sorry... i didnt mean to stare... its just that- (he didnt continue, but his mind saying "your beautiful")
Sandy: what? is it your first to see an angel? (trying to be sound so proud but the way she talks seems more like flirting)

then Sami came to greet Sandy, giving her a peck kiss on the cheek.

Sami: oh, so you already meet my friend? (they both look at each other)
Sandy: it seems like.... (trying to flirt on him) so what's your family business? (she looked at him, he didnt know what to say at all.)
Sami: actually, he's one of my buddies in college and he's a smart one...
Sandy: so you mean, he doesnt belong to this society? (she look at him, her flirtitious looks turned into ignorance)
Sami: i invited him to come here with me...
Sandy: Sam, you're not answering my question... (she cross her arms while looking at Sami) i organized this party and if there's someone i see that doesnt belong here... i want to kick them out.
Aris: i... i... i gotta go.... (volunteer himself before someone's getting mad)
Sandy: im glad to hear that... gatecrasher...
Aris: im not a gatecrasher... Sami invited me here... but since you're not very fond to a low class people like me... than i have to go now...
Sandy: that's it~! it just came out right on your mouth... in my parties, i dont see lower-class people. because all of you are just the same...
Aris: what about you? you hi-so people... acting really nice... but not all~! (he was pissed hearing those words to someone like her, he didnt expect it)
Sami: Sandy, i... i...... will you stop now you two??? (watching them starting to argue with each other)

Sandy:
>what!?! (they both look at Sami)​
Aris:

Sandy: next time Sam... i dont want you to invite some people like him or any people who doesnt belong to our society... got it!?! (she was about to go away, when the Aris hold her hand... then she look at him)
Aris: in the first place... i dont wanna be here... its just that my friend force me to come here... (he let go of her hand, as he finally go out of the party)

--------------------------------------------

that was the worst day ever he could remember in his life, meeting someone who's perfectly arrogant, snobbish and most of all.... he bear in mind that beauty can be deceitful. "yeah, right like an angel.... maybe a fallen angel", he thinks about what she said last time to him. he ignored those words and his grudge over her seems to bit grow.

the next day....

she cant seemly find him, her grandfather was in the study room. she was definitely bored and dont know what to do in this island at all. she decided to take an expedition by herself... walking around with her lollipop; she found and she took the ATV wheel to explore the island. she saw him at ranch when she happens to pass by, so she stopped and went to see him.

he was wearing a typical cowboy suit, wearing an unbuttoned red-white checkered sleeveless polo shirt, a cowboy hat, rough faded jeans and a boots. he was brushing the horse... with the all brown view of the ranch, she was thinking he maybe probably notice her because of her pastel colored mix n' match up dress and braided hair, together with her tutti-frutti lollipop... it made her look like a kid. as she was getting nearer, she greet him as a start.

Sandy: hi... (trying to show her best smile)

he was still not talking to her, it makes her pissed off more... if a worker dont show his proper manners.

Sandy: mmm... hello??? is anybody here??? arent you going to show your respect on me???
Aris: (finally he talk) im sorry... im busy and i didnt notice you.... (he lied, he notice her when he saw her stopped by at the entrance of the ranch)
Sandy: oh, dont be sound so sarcastic... i only wanted to greet you but your manners... seems not on the line.
Aris: you've never change...
Sandy: what???
Aris: i said you've never change! (raising his voice, but his facial expression still remains... as if he's not mad)
Sandy: why? do i know you from before?
Aris: maybe you wont probably remember but i was the guy you insulted 7 years ago... he showed he's sarcastic smile)
Sandy: 7 years ago??? (trying to recap if when she did met him, when she finally remember him) ah~! your the lower class guy who went at my party! (pointing him when she suddenly realize) unbelievable... i didnt notice at all... not until i remember now... and you're working here???? (then she laugh so hard while looking at him)
Aris: yeah, right... so get the hell out of my sight~!
Sandy: wait... why should i... you're only working for my gramps, why dont you get the hell out of here in this island? i own everything what my gramps own...

he didnt say anything at all... he shouldnt blurted out those words that would make her probably remember everything that they met before. if in the past, she insulted him, now she was still insulting him. the result of didnt get some good sleep last night because he was thinking about her, it makes him in a bad mood today. he was trying to ignore and didnt want to fight at all because he knows that he's already defeated.

Sandy: dont turn your back on me... if i commanded you something, you have to follow me!
Aris: im not following your orders or anything... i work here because of Mr. Panchaingpon... and i work for Mr. Panchaingpon... not you...
Sandy: im still the heiress of this island... oh, correction the THREE islands... so probably next month or in a week... it will be in my name already... and you... your are still one of my workers...
Aris: dont worry, ma'am... i wont be here anymore if you'll be the one to manage the whole farm.
Sandy: good thing you said that because i dont want to have a worker like you...

after brushing the horse, he put the saddle seat on the horse and he was ready to go. but before he go, he wanted to say a last words for Sandy.

Aris: you know what... i dont have time to argue with you now, but maybe if i have free time... i will.... im sorry... i wont show my respect on you even if you're the granddaughter or the heiress of this island..... i mean the three islands... so, its nice to see you again if i would say.... i didnt greet you yesterday since i fetched you at the airport.

then he finally go, she was pissed off when he said those words to her... "so is that what you really want?? i will give what want", she thought. she has to do something that will make him quit here from working or how will she convince her grandfather to fire him.

Next Episode 3- Rules are Rules

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be back after watching telenovela love scenes, guys... i need to be inspired... :D then i'll post the episode 3... :D peace~!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 3- Rules are Rules Part 1

she's laying down on the cocoon hammock with the to servants who's standing waiting if there's something she could order. she was sipping at her orange juice while reading the latest magazine, its been two days since her arrival here in this island... the reporters took pictures during her arrival and now she's currently looking at her photos in the magazine, when she turned the next page... she saw her pic with HIM, when Aris grabbed her hand to get away from the reporters. since she's pissed off because of what he said yesterday, she turned back the page again... to see her photos.

Sandy: im so ugly here.... tsk tsk tsk... i dont like these photos...
Aris: did you just only realize that? (she look where the voice came from and she saw him walk towards him) U-G-L-Y....

as he walk towards her, she noticed that he was sweating so badly. he's half-naked and only wearing faded pants and boots, she can barely see his hard chest and perfect six pack, she can see the sweat tearing up his body. it made her swalllow while looking at him.. feels like she's getting more thirsty. so she drank up all her orange juice, while looking at him. she suddenly remember that she's still pissed off because of what he said yesterday.

Sandy: (she looked at him with furious) are you here to pissed me off again? get the hell out of my sight~!
Aris: dont worry i will... (he smiled at her nicely) i just came here to tell you that Mr. Panchaingpon is looking for you...
Sandy: what does he want?
Aris: how should i know.... im just worker here....
Sandy: (as she get up, she smiled at him and tapped his shoulders) im glad you know your position...

his teasing smile suddenly gone and he put away her hands off him. he watch her go first and then he followed her.

-------------------------------------------------------

she went to the study room where her grandfather is. as she knock on the door, when she look back... she saw him following her.

Sandy: why are you following me?
Aris: im not following you... (he opened the door for her)

the grandfather stop from what he was writing and saw the two looking at each other.

Gramps: oh, you're already here... (then the two look at him)
Sandy: (she go inside first and Aris close the door) why did you call me, gramps...
Gramps: i just wanna know if you still have a jet-lag.
Sandy: just a little bit but i can manage... what are you writing. (seeing her grandfather writing something)
Gramps: oh, this... this is for Aris... (she look at him and the grandfather give the paper that he wrote to Aris)
Aris: what's this??? (looking at the paper)
Gramps: its the list of running the farm... i will give that to you because i want you to teach my 'princess' on how to run the farm.
Sandy: what?! (she look at her grandfather surprisingly and then she turn her look at Aris)
Gramps: my little princess... i just realize that since you are here to manage the farm, i want you to learn from scratch on how to manage farm properly and Aris will teach you everything....
Sandy: Gramps~! why him??? (she look at him, crossing her arms and then she look back to her grandfather)
Gramps: why not??? Aris here is graduated of Agricultural course and since he's been my assistant for 5 years... he already knows everything here in this farm.
Sandy: but i still dont want someone to teach me.... if there's anybody who has to teach me, it should be you...
Gramps: Sandy, you know that im already old to teach you... that's why im leaving all my trust to Aris... to teach you....
Sandy: (she stood up and before she could go outside) Gramps, i still dont want him to teach me... find somebody else to teach me~! (before she could walk out the door way, she look at Aris... by her looks, it just tells how she hated him)

the grandfather and Aris look at her walking out through the door. he gave back the papers to Mr. Panchaingpon and before he could go, the grandfather asked him if there's something wrong between them. he was asked to stay and tell him everything.

she lock herself in her room. she definitely dont wanna work with that man (Aris)... EVER! she was thinking since yesterday on how she will make him fire or quit this job. she hated him "to a LOWER CLASS guy like him, i would never ever wanted him to work in this island... never~!", she said. and most of all she doesnt want someone like him who will teach her on how to run a farm, she knows someone who runs a farm and fact that her friend is also graduated in Agriculture and take note her friend is from a noble family... so she get her phone and call HER.

she finally talk to Cathy, one of her closes friend who graduated of Agriculture... their business is base in Switzerland and so her friend is here for vacation only and in their family, even though she graduated of Agricultural course... her father assigned her to marketing strategy in terms of exporting products from Switzerland to Thailand in their business. her friend Cathy will visit in a week's time here in their island farm.

the whole day, she locked herself in her room. then her grandfather knocks and as she opens the door...

Sandy: now, what?
Gramps: are you still mad at me?
Sandy: not until if you do what i say.... i dont want him to be my teacher...
Gramps: princess, i know that you and Aris are having misunderstandings since the day you met...
Sandy: you mean, he told you how did we met few years ago???
Gramps: ye-
Sandy: what did he told you? did i look like more villain to his life??? he's a gatecrasher to my party and-
Gramps: princess... princess.... i know.... but that's not what im implying about... i dont care about your past with him... the more important to me, is the the farm... i just cant do what you said.... Aris is the only one i can trust... and there's no one but him in this island that knows on how to run this farm. he's been working with me for five years....
Sandy: but-
Gramps: Sandy, listen... this island has been giving blessing to us for decades... im too old now to manage this island... i know you dont want it but this is your faith. but if you really dont want it... i wont force you anymore... i will give the 3 islands to the government... if that's all i have to do...
Sandy: what??? why do you have to give it to them? why dont you rather sell it?
Gramps: if i sell it, the money will go to the charity...
Sandy: gramps, you dont have to do this... (she dont want all the belongings will be wasted and give it to someone)
Gramps: what do you want me to suppose to do? give it you but no one manages it...
Sandy: fine... i will manage it... as what you said... i will take care of the farm... (she hugged her grandfather)
Gramps: but you still dont know how to manage the farm... that's why Aris will be the one to teach you...
Sandy: gramps~! i still dont want him....
Gramps: but he's the only one who can-
Sandy: here's the deal...

she told her grandfather that she will allow Aris to teach her everything from scratch... but once she already pass and ready to manage the farm, Aris will be fired. the grandfather didnt object or anything, actually Aris told him too... that he agreed to teach his granddaughter but after she pass... he will quit the job.

the grandfather dont know what to think anymore... since the two are enemies, but willing to forgive his request just for the farm.

--------------------------------------------

the next day morning, the two didnt how to start... they felt awkward by looking at each other, but Aris started because he realize that he'll be the one to teach her.

Sandy: (he was studying her looks and the clothes she wears, she notice that the way he look at her... he was like about to eat her) hey~! why are you looking to me like that~!?! you're such a maniac!
Aris: excuse me~! i am not what you think... so dont call me like that! i was looking at your clothes... why are you wearing that kind of clothes?
Sandy: why? what's wrong with my clothes???
Aris: you ask me, what's wrong with your clothes??? look at the mirror first... that is not suitable for farming... and look at you're wearing! (pointing at her high gummy pink high platform high heels) you're wearing that kind of heels...
Sandy: why do you care~! i like wearing this kind of clothes and this shoe is priceless~! even your life cant pay for it~!
Aris: oh, yeah~! i dont care if its priceless... im your teacher and im asking you to change your clothes~!
Sandy: what if i dont want~! even if you're my teacher, you have no right to tell me if what clothes i wear... i wont change!
Aris: your grandfather told me that i have to teach you from scratch and you have to do what i say~!
Sandy: but not with my clothes! i dont wanna change~! i wont change my clothes~!
Aris: ("you hard headed, bitch~!", in his mind he was shouting and wanted to quit as teacher) fine~! if you dont wanna change, i will not force you anymore~! you will regret it anyway~!
Sandy: whatever~!

they got their horses, Aris' horse was the black stallion while Sandy's horse is a white stallion. he was already sitting at the horse, now he's waiting for her to get on to the horse... but she still cant get on.

Aris: why are you so slow... dont you know how to get on the horse?
Sandy: i know! cant you wait??? (she felt irritated to him because he cant wait and to herself for not getting on the horse)

as far she can remember when she was still 15, she was once an equestrienne and she really knows how to get on the horse... but after when she studied in abroad and been busy attending hi-so gathering in Bangkok, she already forgot everything. it pisses her off when just getting on the horse seems so hard, maybe because of her outfit and the heels she was wearing. she was wearing a mini white short and a loose off-shoulder printed shirt [the printed shirt has glittered fonts saying "how do i get you alone"].

he's being impatient now, in his mind he was laughing so hard when he sees the "princess" cant get on the horse. so he get down to his horse and wanted to help her.

she was a little bit shock when suddenly someone hold her waist and when she look at the back it was him.

Sandy: why are you holding my waist~!?! dont touch me!
Aris: im just helping you out... now get on the horse... when i count to 3...
Sandy: what? dont touch me! i can do it myself~!
Aris: look~! we've been wasting our time if we still argue...
Sandy: i dont care~! just dont touch me! (getting his hands off around her waist)
Aris: fine~! i'll go ahead first... if you're not in the ranch in 5 minutes... i will mark you ABSENT and i will report it to your dearest "GRAMPS"~!

he decided not to help her, he's already enough... "she's so hard headed, sutbborn and a FUSSY one~!", he said to himself while looking at her. as he get on back to his horse.

Aris: (before he leave her) Rule number 1... wear an appropriate clothes in the field! that's the reason why you cant get on the horse... (then he left, leaving her still didnt get on the horse).

Next Episode 3 Rules are Rules part 2

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 3 Rules are Rules part 2

she was late 15 minutes when he saw her at afar riding the horse...

[slow motion mode]

as he look at her afar, he could imagine her as an angel transforming into a hot cowgirl riding a horse. he wanted the time would stop for a moment, even though she was definitely totally different in person (her attitude is his problem). he could imagine her spreading her wings while riding on the horse, the light that came from above.... like goddess.

one of the caretaker of the ranch interrupted his daydreaming.

caretaker: Mr. Warunpongsom... Sir.... Sir... (tapping his back then he turned to see the caretaker)
Aris: uh... yeah?
caretaker: i was wondering if we could call Tun (a worker who's assigned especially for pregnant animals) for tomorrow's due...
Aris: what do you mean?
caretaker: Mimi (name of the cow) is gonna give birth tomorrow...
Aris: what!?! (he started to panic)
caretaker: sir... is there any problem? we should call Tu-
Aris: Tun is out of town... i mean he went home because his mom is sick...
caretaker: what should we do now? Mimi's gonna-
Aris: (tapped the shoulders of the caretaker) dont worry... tomorrow we will stay here and wait for Mimi to give a signal...
caretaker: just like before... Tun was not here... but yes... we can handle it...
Aris: i'll go check her now...

he walked to the other hut where all the cows gather, inside the hut there are separate chambers... especially for pregnant cows and he went to visit Mimi's chamber.

she followed him, the caretaker said to her that Aris was in the other hut. when she got inside the cow's hut... she saw him talking to the cow "dont worry, you'll be fine... Tun is not here and so i will take care of you... im sure the baby will be healthy like the others...", he was brushing the cow by his hands gently. but the one that gives her attention most is his "crack of the doom". she just realized that Aris does have a sexy butt and she can barely see his crack, since he was wearing a low-rise jeans.... she was wondering if he was wearing undies.

Sandy: ahem... (clearing her throat and then he looked at his back, it was her who was standing...) so... she's giving birth?
Aris: yeah... (he timidly answer her while brushing the cow).... and that is your first assignment.
Sandy: what assignment...
Aris: tomorrow we have to stay here in this hut and wait for Mimi to give birth.
Sandy: Mimi??? who's Mimi?
Aris: her... (pointing the pregnant cow)
Sandy: her name is Mimi??? what's with the 'names'??? i cant believe you still have to give names for the cows... i thought, you can only give names for the dogs...
Aris: will stop it now... i dont have time to argue with you and its wasting our time...
Sandy: fine... is that all? because i gotta go now...
Aris: and where do you think you are going?
Sandy: im going back to the mansion than staying here...
Aris: you're not going back... because we havent even started yet... you're even late for... (he look at his wristwatch) 30 minutes already!
Sandy: i thought you already said that im already ABSENT...
Aris: i will marked you absent if you didnt come here... now follow me... today, i will teach how to take care of the cows...

she followed him. he took off his shirt, he wore the gloves, the boots and the apron. then he gave the other apron, gloves and boots to Sandy.

Aris: wear these.... (then he gave her the water hose to her)
Sandy: what are we gonna do? (she was looking at his sexy back... she wanted see his body but only his back is bare to see, since he's wearing apron. she bit her lip while looking at his ass)
Aris: (when he look at her again, her attention went somewhere so that he wont caught her looking at his 'muffin butt') we are gonna clean the chambers...
Sandy: what! no~! why am i should clean the chambers.... this was not part of the lessons...
Aris: it is part of our lessons~! if you dont know at least how to clean the chambers, well you are not qualified to pass everything...

as she wore the apron, she started to clean the chamber. at her back Aris was watching her, she even got scold by him when he notice that she was not brushing so hard the floor of the chamber.

when she's finally finish, she was already tired and when she take a seat, she saw him milking the cows only... she did realize that he didnt help her at all from cleaning and now she only see him milking the cow.

Sandy: you are so unbelievable.... you let me cleaned the chamber and you didnt help. and now, you're sitting here.... milking the cow~!
Aris: (rather than arguing... he stood up) are you done cleaning the chamber(s)???
Sandy: what? what do you mean im done... isnt obvious that im already done!
Aris: (as he walk and check the other chambers, it wasnt clean yet.) what about this one and that one? there also other chambers at left...
Sandy: you mean to say... im gonna clean those chambers and you.... you dont do anything?
Aris: hey! cant you see im milking a cow here... so dont tell me that i dont do anything! (he looked at his wristwatch) see, you spent an hour cleaning a one chamber only... suppose to be you in an hour... you've already clean 4 chambers out of 10~!
Sandy: because im not suppose to clean! you should rather teaching me how to milk the cow rather than cleaning this fucking chamber~! its so easy to milk a cow!
Aris: so now you are cursing the chamber... fine, go ahead and milk that cow... i'll go clean the chambers... let's see if its really easy to milk a cow for you!

they swap chores and Aris started to clean the other chambers. she wanted prove to him that milking a cow is more easy than cleaning the chamber. in her life she'd never before even when she was in America, usually she hire a maid that would maintain her pad... if there's something she wanted to clean, she rather clean her room than cleaning a cow's chamber. she felt disgusted and couldn't even take the smell.

2 hours later...

he was already done cleaning the chambers and he saw her still not doing anything. he got really mad because for two hours, she hasnt milk the cow yet.

Aris: what are you doing?... (he sighed)... what did you do for the past 2 hours???
Sandy: what? cant you see im milking a cow?
Aris: milking a cow??? you havent even milking the other cows and you havent full the bucket... is that what you mean milking a cow...
Sandy: ok, fine. i was waiting for you... you havent even teach me yet how to milk a cow.... you were too busy cleaning the chambers.
Aris: is that a problem??? rather sitting and waiting.. .why didnt you rather approach me and tell me that you dont know... (he looked at his wrist watch again) look, its already time~! you've wasted so much time!
Sandy: (she stand up and cant take it anymore) you know what im tired now... i dont wanna argue with you anymore~! im gonna quit this STUPID training and i will go back to where i really belong!
Aris: fine~! go ahead... because today i had enough with you... oh, no... eversince the day we met... i really had enough with you!

she walk away, when he saw her walking away outside... she didnt use her horse but instead... she walk and walk. while watching her getting far, he knows that it was not easy to go back in the mansion... it will take her for tomorrow to come back in the mansion. so he decided to follow her....

he get into his horse and followed her.

Aris: where are you going???
Sandy: isnt it obvious that im going back to the mansion!... and dont talk to me~! because i dont wanna talk to you...
Aris: (he block her way and get off the horse...) get on the horse...
Sandy: why should i? i wanna walk home...
Aris: it will take you tomorrow to come back...
Sandy: i dont care~!
Aris: (he hold her hand to stop her) i said get on the horse!
Sandy: i dont want~! i dont wanna ride your stupid horse! i rather walk than riding that horse!
Aris: Rule number 2, dont be such a stubborn~! if i said get on the horse, do as i say!
Sandy: you're so annoying and i hate you so much~! i dont wanna ride-

he pulled her and carry her, he force her to get on the horse... she doesnt want to get on the horse, but when he carry her and was about to get on the horse... later she just realize that she was sitting in sidesaddle already on top of the horse, then Aris astride on the horse. because of her position, she was lock into his arms because he was holding the saddle string. she could smell the mix of the masculine scent and the sweat, but she realize that she was imagining again.... so she wanted to push him because she dont wanna get on the horse with him.

Aris: stop keep pushing me~! if you'll keep pushing me... we will fall....
Sandy: i dont care~! just let me get off this horse.
Aris: can you please stop yelling at me anymore~!
Sandy: you are also yelling at me~!... and i wont stop yelling until you didnt want me to get off this horse!-

minutes later.... they've reached the mansion. the grandfather saw them arguing and riding in one horse. he wondered why the two are arguing again, but the one that really wonders him is that the two were in one horse only. he smiled while looking at them, it makes suddenly reminds of him of his old days with someone.

Next Episode 4- Lost and Found