Cowboy Socialite :: Rome/Rita *COMPLETE*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 8- We're Fine I

walking around the forest while holding her small map. she decided not to look for him, but she felt like wanted to walk around the forest.

she heard a splash of a water.... a sound of a falls. she look around where the sound of the falls came from, til she reach and unexpected see him there. Aris was sitting on the big rock, watching the view of the falls.

Sandy: Aris~! (approaching him)
Aris: (he turn his head to the direction who called his name and it was Sandy. how did she find him here?) what are you doing here? what do you want? how did you find me?
Sandy: can you just slow down.... im here to talk to you...
Aris: about what??? quitting this training??? its not a problem any-
Sandy: will you just shut up... im here to talk to you about my gramps...
Aris: what about???

Sandy: (she sat beside him) i've decided not to quit anymore and also not firing you from this job.... (when she said "firing you from this job", it made him raised his right eyebrow) you're still the one who'll train me until i learn everything here... but i made deal with my gramps.... (then he frown, wondering) after this training.... i'll be the one who will manage from our business in Bangkok and here... i want you to work for me.... since im going to work in Bangkok after the training... while im gone... i want you to manage the whole farm.

Aris: what? but what about your grandfather????

Sandy: he already agree. so what now? are you okay with it??? tonight, i'll be going to his office and i will start to go review all the documents from our business chains in Bangkok... (she stood up and try to leave but she forgot something to say) by the way, i also here not argue anymore... i will not complain from now on... if there's something you have to teach me... i'll just follow.

Aris: (before she could go) you dont wanna argue anymore.... how about apologize first...
Sandy: why should i?-.... if you're going to apologize first... then i will. (crossing her arms and was waiting for him to say sorry first)
Aris: fine... im sorry...
Sandy: (she thought that he will never apologize... but he just said) ok... (now, its her turn to say, he was waiting for her but it took her for awhile to say it) fine~! im sorry...

she hurriedly went back to the mansion after she apologize. it was hard for her to say sorry.... especially to someone she hates. but she has to do this so that they will not argue anymore.... but will they not really argue anymore?

-------------------------------------------------------

she saw Cathy sitting at the gazebo, thinking deeply. then she sat next to her.

Cathy: girl... did you already experience the feeling that... love come your way but you wasted only?
Sandy: why do you ask? you know that i was never serious about my relationships before...
Cathy: did ever feel love to your past relationships?
Sandy: no... they're just all the same... and one more thing... i dont wanna think about it seriously... because if you'll think about it... in the end you'll just hurt...
Cathy: is that so... but when i realize that i wrong and made a big mistake... i've learn.... (she look at her seriously)
Sandy: is this about him again??? do you want be close with him again?
Cathy: what do you mean?
Sandy: look i felt guilty also because we made fun of your relationship like a game... now, if you wanted to get close with him again... i'll help you out.
Cathy: how will you help me? if you and him are not in good circumstance?
Sandy: dont worry... this time we will not argue anymore... im really sure that he wanted to be close with you too...
Cathy: really? you mean he can forgive me from what i did to him?
Sandy: yeah...

she already planned something. to be able to do a good deed to her friend, she will try her best to let Aris and Cathy to be close again. besides, she has to be in good terms with him first... she had the feeling that Aris still loves Cathy and she's willing to do something about the two; how to get them back together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

for the past 4 days, she tried to be patient for everything. she didnt complain nor argue with him. he dont want believe of what he sees, for him it still not enough from what she learns. she even calls him by his name now... he also see Cathy helping Sandy by reviewing the documents.

he secretly glance at her... though sometimes he was caught by Sandy glancing at Cathy for how many times. one day, Sandy talk to him about Cathy.

Sandy: arent you going to talk to her?
Aris: why should i? (trying himself to get busy by cleaning the horse shoe)
Sandy: she's going back to Bangkok this weekend...
Aris: why dont she go back now... i think its more sounds better...
Sandy: Aris... i know you're still mad her-
Aris: that's right~! im mad at her... why should i talk to her anyway? tell me... tell me a valid reason why should i talk to her?
Sandy: (she can see in his eyes that he's really mad at Cathy, but she's her friend and also she dont wanna argue with him anymore) because you've spoken out and loosen up once you tell her how you feel. if you always keep that to yourself, you'll suffer more.
Aris: i rather not tell her... because she'll hurt more once i said some harsh words from her. one more thing, why are you so concern about it?
Sandy: im concern because she's my friend.
Aris: right... your friend... you two... all of you hi-so people are just the same...
Sandy: (she started to get irritated and cant take it anymore) why do you always say like that? why are you so rude? im trying to nice here and you're the one who's mean~!
Aris: it just came from your MOUTH... you're trying to be nice only.... why are you forcing yourself so much? why dont you just do what you want?
Sandy: im doing this because of my gramps~!
Aris: but you were force.... you really dont wanna do it... so stop forcing yourself.
Sandy: hey~! im talking about my friend here who wants your forgiveness... oh, yeah! i got it... because we are the same... then you should have just quit and didnt agree from teaching me.... if you cant take me at all~! (walking away, but she turn around to say) oh, by the way... i just thought i could help you two to get back together... because as far as im concern.... i think she still loves you and OBVIOUSLY you still lover her... (then she walk away, leaving him and went back to the mansion)

why they just cant accept that he still not over it and never... he will forgive her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

as she entered the mansion Cathy notice that Sandy was not in the mood, she guess that Aris and her argue again...

Cathy: what happened? did you two argue again???
Sandy: i give up... i cant even help you out with this. he'll never forgive you.
Cathy: what do you mean?
Sandy: i just told him that if he could talk to you because you're going back to Bangkok this weekend... but then he's still hard to understand. he even said that he'll never forgive you...
Cathy: just forget it... i already knew that he'll never forgave me... i just wanna thank you for trying to help me out...
Sandy: huh... who does he think he is? playing so hard to get... he's not even handsome... he's not even worth to say sorry for~!
Cathy: Sandy...
Sandy: im just trying to help you two get back together... but he's the one who's really has a problem.
Cathy: get back together?
Sandy: yeah... you still love him and i know he is too...
Cathy: w-wait... you cant do that.... i just want him to forgive me... thats all.
Sandy: but he still loves you... and dont lie to me.... i know that you still love-
Cathy: no... i dont love him.
Sandy: what?
Cathy: Sandy, i just want him to forgive me... that's all i want. i want us to be friends...
Sandy: but-
Cathy: (she raise left palm that has wedding ring) im married already....
Sandy: you're married??? why didnt know about it? when did you get married?
Cathy: last year... it was a secret marriage. i married to someone whom i really love... but i know that my family wont accept him, so we decided to have secret marriage.
Sandy: who's the guy? did i met him before?
Cathy: you havent met him... we met in Switzerland 2 years ago... but anyways, i guess i have to go back to Bangkok this weekend because i have to meet him. i dont know what to do anymore... i guess WE (Cathy and Aris) just have to end it like this.

after when Sandy and him argue, he followed her to say sorry, but he accidentally heard the conversations between Cathy and Sandy, he just cant believe of what he just heard... the woman he loved... the woman who hurt him... "she's already married?"........ that question stayed long into his mind. he froze for a moment, he wanted to cry but he cant... he still love her, but he cant love her anymore....

Next Episode 8- We're Fine II

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG....cathy is already married...poor aris...i feel so sad for him.. :( but this gives aris and sandy a chance muahahah....they even said sorry to each...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 8- We're Fine II

Sunday. Cathy prepare everything for her trip to go back in Bangkok later this lunch time. her things were prepared already but something inside her wasnt ready... she was hoping that at least Aris could say goodbye to her but he wasnt, so he decided to go to the ranch and tell him that she's going back to Bangkok. she wanted to say sorry for one last time.

she saw him brushing the horse, he wasnt so busy... so at least she could get talk to her. but when he saw her, he turn around and obviously wanted to avoid her.

Cathy: Aris, wait... (he stopped) i... i... im going back to Bangkok now.
Aris: why are you telling me? (she was silent for awhile...)
Cathy: i... i... i just wanted to say sorry for one last time...
Aris: are you hoping that i'll forgive you?
Cathy: yes... but i know its impossible... i just came here to tell you that im still sorry and even if you'll not forgive me... i will still say sorry... (she turn around to go back to the mansion, but Aris stopped her and made her to look at him again)
Aris: you're married... why didnt you tell me?
Cathy: huh? who told you?
Aris: it doesn't matter...
Cathy: you wouldn't talk to me either.... how am i suppose to tell you? (she thought that Aris will say something after her... but that was it. he was just asking her... so he turned back and finally went back to the mansion)

while watching her walking away, Aris didnt understand his feelings at all... he was hurt but at the same he felt relief. she's the only one whom he ever loved but even though she hurt him, he has to set her free... so that he can finally move on to his life.

-------------------------------------------------------

it was time for her friend to go now.

Sandy: so i'll just see you when i see there?
Cathy: yeah... (they were both smiling at each other)
Sandy: ok then, i'll just call you if ever... after this training i'll be transferring to Bangkok. (she gave her friend a warm hug)
Cathy: i'll be expecting... then will setup a party for you...

before Cathy could enter the speed boat, Aris called her. so she waited for him.

Aris: are you going now?
Cathy: y-yeah...
Aris: i... i... im sorry...
Cathy: what for? you dont have to say-
Aris: no. i wanna say sorry for being so stubborn... i never listen to you... i was so hard on you...
Cathy: its my fault...
Aris: no. its also my fault. maybe the reason why i was acting this way is because i cant accept the fact that.... that... i still love you....
Cathy: Aris....
Aris: i know... i know... i know you're already married but i didnt stop loving you... (Cathy gave him a hug, while Sandy was looking at them)
Cathy: i know its already too late... but its not too late for friendship, right? i... i hope you could still forgive me.
Aris: i already forgave you... but im the one who has to say sorry... and please forgive me for loving you like this...
Cathy: i forgave you.... (she started to cry... but she was smiling at the same time. then finally, she saw Aris was smiling at her. telling her that they're already fine)

minutes later, they finally said goodbyes. she gave him a peck kiss, their relationship ended into friendship... they can finally move into their next chapter of their lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while sitting and watching the sunset go down, he threw some stones on the sand; then Sandy sat next to him. she imitate him, like a kid... what he does, she does while looking at him. until he look at her, frowning and wonderin'.

Aris: what? (trying to be sound so irritated)
Sandy: nothing... (she smile at him)
Aris: what are you smiling about?
Sandy: nothing... (then she throw another stone)
Aris: we're just friends now.
Sandy: (she knows whom he refers. Cathy.) so what? at least you and her are alright now...
Aris: yeah... its over now... and we're about to start a new chapter of our lives. like we are being friends now.
Sandy: she said once to me... love will come our way but wasted only... and that's what she'd done to your relationship... but she learned... and now she's happily married...
Aris: i just realize that our relationship was just a test. and all these things that happen to us was just a big experience.

she stand up and was about to go but he hold her hand to stop her.

Aris: wait.... (she look at him, then she look at her hand when he was holding. he let go of her hand when they notice, he stand up.) i just wanna apologize.
Sandy: for what? (crossing her hands)
Aris: about few days ago... i didnt listen to you...
Sandy: mmm.... (she look down somewhere to avoid his eyes) ok... i'll forgive you if we dont have training tomorrow.. (then she look at him smiling)
Aris: no. (he became serious again... realizing that she was still not done with her training)
Sandy: i was just kidding... i cant wait to pass this training... and soon i'll be staying in Bangkok...
Aris: ah... so the reason why you're so active this past few days is because you really wanted to go to Bangkok.
Sandy: of course~! i cant stay here forever... i rather choose to work in Bangkok than staying here... working.
Aris: so do you think you'll pass...
Sandy: what do you mean?
Aris: we'll see tomorrow... (he showed his devilish smile at her)
Sandy: hey~! dont ever think about it... besides gramps already allow me to work in Bangkok... but at the same time i have to go back here and check everything... i also have to rep-
Aris: ok... ok... ok... fine, i just want to remind you tomorrow that you have to wake up early...
Sandy: why???
Aris: you'll see.... (then he laugh out so loud while leaving her... the laugh with some bad intention.)

she knows that he's only joking... she knows that they're also fine. they dont argue anymore, she felt much better about their situation rather than fighting and arguing with each other. she has to be good with him too, for she need him in managing this business. since he's the only one whom her grandfather trusted most and the one who knows on running the farm... she has to be good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

little by little, she's learning. everyday seems to be hard but at the end of the day, she felt much better by learning some new things. aside from milking the cows... she already know how to herd the cows and the horses in the ranch field. she joined the harvest season of durian, planting vegetables in the vegetable farm. they also visit the pearl farm to check out the pearls, different kinds of fishes at the breeding area and dive to check out the different kinds of clam.

it took only two months to learn everything, it was fast but wasnt so easy... but Aris told her that she's a fast learner, so she was happy that she can learn everything for two months only. she also get know more about the workers and everyone was delighted to teach her, she also joined them during lunch time right then after their work.

while having their celebration at the mansion with her grandfather... Mr. Panchaingpon was so proud and was happy to see that his granddaughter learn so many things in farming, also he was happy to here the feedback of the workers about her. they were at the dining room.

Gramps: princess, im so happy that you finally learn to love this kind of business... i know that you'll stay here for good. (he smiled at her)
Sandy: gramps... we have the deal...
Gramps: i know... but i will still see you... you'll come back here anyways...
Sandy: yeah... i jsut have to settle everything here first and i need to talk to Aris also.
Gramps: why dont you call on Aris and join us here...
Sandy: i dont know where he is... maybe he went back to the tree house.
Gramps: i see... well, i guess he cant celebrate with us here right now...
Sandy: no... later we will celebrate but at the same time, we have talk about some things before i will go back to Bangkok.
Gramps: ok.
Sandy: he really did help me a lot...
Gramps: i told you... he's the only one whom i trust...
Sandy: i know... thats why.... while im working in Bangkok, i will leave him to manage everything here... and during weekends i will go back here to report to you about our business. (she smile at her grandfather)
Gramps: at least before i die... everything is settle here.
Sandy: gramps~! dont say that!
Gramps: im just kiddin'... i still wanna you to get marry...
Sandy: gramps, i dont have time to serious relationships... and i dont wanna get pregnant.
Gramps: why? there are lot men who's courting you.... and there's also ARIS... (when he said his name, it made her frown)
Sandy: gramps, why are you saying that... i dont have time in serious relationships.
Gramps: why? dont you like Aris?
Sandy: what about Aris??? are you serious? he's not my type.... and GRAMPS~! the man has just recovered from his broken heart.

"what was Gramps thinking? is he alright? HE (Aris) is not my type and im still not into serious relationships". it was dark, but she already know how to get into the forest. she just get her flashlight on her left hand and carrying a 3 bottles of red wine. she wanted to celebrate with Aris for her being pass in the training.

Next Episode 9- Missing You

sorry i got no time in editing the grammar peace~! ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: 3 bottles of red wine aris is moving on...move on to sandy....heehee

nikki1786

LizQuen
Commercial MOde:

watch this movie if you are interested...

ROME and JULIET movie (w/ english subs)​

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=14E3DE1A3459388A

R0ME AND JUL!ET follows the romantic journey and soul mating of two straight women caught in a web of forbidden love. Jul!et (a conservative pre-school teacher) is a bride to be who befriends and hires R0me (a liberated businesswoman) as her wedding planner. As they go through the preparations, R0me and Jul!et develop a deep friendship, a soulful connection and a love that is physically consummated. But conflicts arise when Marc, the groom who is a young politician, shockingly discovers the ongoing relationship between the two women. Angered and humiliated, Marc calls off the wedding and a huge scandal explodes, leaving R0me and Jul!et in a state of emotional turmoil. Not long after, Jul!et is driven away from home by her mother, gets fired from work and later becomes a victim of a road mishap that puts her in a coma. But in the end, despite all the trials and hurdles R0me and Jul!et's unconventional love for each other remains strong and intense.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 9- Missing You I

walking around in the forest in the middle of the night, felt like she's getting lost already. but she suddenly scream when she bump onto to Aris accidentally. they fell on the ground, he's on top of her and their lips touched. both their eyes widen while in their situation, she push him away.

Sandy: what were you doing~!?! why did you kiss me~!?!
Aris: i didnt kiss you~! it was an accident.... and what are you doing here in the middle of the night?
Sandy: (she wiped her lips, griming over the scene) i was about to go to your tree house... i brought some wine...
Aris: why? are you planning to drunk me?
Sandy: crazy! i wanna celebrate here with you TEACHER Warunpongsom.... because i've passed the training~!
Aris: is that so??? did i really told that you passed??? (trying to pissed her around but in a joke way)
Sandy: (she pulled him and wanted to go inside the tree house) whatever~! let's go now!.... can you carry these??? (giving him the 3 red wines)
Aris: are we really gonna drink all of this?
Sandy: yeah.... (she smile at him)

then they finally went to the tree house. since she forgot to bring a glasses for the red wine, she decided to divide the red wine. one bottle for her and she gave other bottle to him...

Aris: wait... i cant drink this all...
Sandy: oh, come one... let's get drunk just tonight... since we dont have the glasses... let's just bottoms up these wine... (she opened her bottle of red wine, but he resist her)
Aris: are you crazy... that not a proper way of drinking wine...
Sandy: what do you mean...
Aris: it always good to drink a wine with a glass-
Sandy: but we dont have a glass!
Aris: dont yell at me... just wait for me here... im gonna get some glasses. ok?
Sandy: ok... hurry up.

he went down and went back to the mansion to get some glasses for the wine while Sandy was left in the tree house.

he already got some glasses but when he got outside of the mansion, he saw a worker from the ranch running and head towards him. he was panicking.

Worker: Sir~! (approaching him)
Aris: what's happening?
Worker: one of the horses is sick...
Aris: what??? (they hurriedly go to the ranch, even though its dark already)

as they went to the ranch, he check out the horse that the worker mentioned. he needs to stay for awhile to check on it, then he assigned that worker to call for the caretaker of the horse.

meanwhile, Sandy was already not in the mood... "why it took him so awhile??? where is he now?", she's already pissed. she decided not to wait for him, she drank the bottle without hesitation.

hours later....

now she's really mad, she was waiting for him for hours. only one bottle left because she drank the second bottle, but she felt sleepy already. she drank too much and she was pissed because HE didnt came.

meanwhile, finally the horse was already fine. the workers were inviting him to drink with them but he just realize something.... he looked at his wristwatch, he stayed for 3 hours in the ranch while he forgot about the celebration with Sandy. so he went back hurriedly bringing the two glasses for the wine.

when he got back at the tree house, he saw her sleeping already. then he saw the two bottle of red wine was already empty, he realize that maybe because she was waiting for him for hours... she decided to drink by herself. she was sitting while sleeping, he carry her and put her on the bed.

[listen to this background song first If I Could See You Again, while Aris was watching her sleeping on the bed]

for a moment, it was the first time like he cared for someone... its been 8 years since he was trapped in the world of misery. he was being cold to face the other people and couldn't accept the fact that he wasnt ready to move on. he had a wrong timing, wrong impression when he met her. but it change it all when after all these years, they meet again. he was getting know her more and for him it was enough to have this kind of feeling. but what kind of feeling is this?

he wish to get to know her more... but in a few days she'll be going to Bangkok and decided to work there. she'll be back to her high social status, she really deserves to stay there and not this kind of place. for a very short time, it was rather enough to get to know her more. to be able to see who she really was. in a short time, he made friends with her. close. like big brother. a best friend, since he's the only one she could talk to.

he lay down beside her, embracing her... as she embrace him back. she was in deep sleep, he could even smell the scent of the wine as her breathe touches her skin.

"im gonna miss you...", he whispered and he close his eyes as he was feeling her deep sleep. wishing that he could go see her in her dreams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, she woke up.... Aris was embracing her, she could feel his breathe. she woke him up by pushing him away from the bed and fell on the floor.

Aris: what was the about? (he could feel the pain at his back)
Sandy: (she stand up and so was Aris) i hate you~! (then she was about to leave but he stop her, by pulling her close to him and he gave her a hug)
Aris: im sorry... im sorry if i didnt came last night... i was at the ranch and had the emergency....
Sandy: (then they look at each other) w-why you didnt tell me?
Aris: i was about to last night.... but you were already sleeping...
Sandy: crazy~! you should woke me up...
Aris: how can i? you were in deep sleep... maybe you were DREAMING of ME
Sandy: what? you thick-faced~! (she knew he was joking around again, for a short time of getting know him. he's like a brother to her)
Aris: (they were smiling at each other) ok... how about this.... i will make it up to you...
Sandy: and what will you do to please me???
Aris: mmmm.... let's just have more fun... just leave it to me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

they went to have fun just as what Aris promise to her, since its one of her last day here in the island. they went to the falls had their picnic there, took pictures of them and they talk about so many things. for a moment they were silent for awhile, they were thinking about their lives.... living in different paths.

Aris: so... you're really going to Bangkok this weekend?
Sandy: yeah... i have to take care of our other businesses there.... so i really need you here to manage while im gone for awhile...
Aris: ok... when will you visit here again?
Sandy: i promise to gramps that i will visit here every weekends but since i'll be busy once im there... there are some weekends i cant visit.
Aris: its alright, at least you if you have time... you can go visit here.
Sandy: yeah...

suddenly their eyes locked with each other, she wanted to say that she'll gonna miss him.... and also without him, she'll never learn to love this business. it was purely love of a friendship. she never met a guy who values about his friendship with someone... especially with a woman like her. she grew up in world knowing only what she sees... luxury things, traveling and having a high profile in business world.for a man like him, who has only simple plans and simple dreams... she eagerly wanted to get to know him more. but there's this feeling that he was so hard to reach... she doesnt know if she really know him well.

Aris: you want some? (offering her a slice of watermelon. he finally break the moment, he couldn't even take that kind of situation. seems awkward)

but she was still looking at him, he look away somewhere... avoiding her gaze.

Sandy: Aris.... (as she called his name, as he turn his head to face her.... she then dont know what was she was doing. she kiss him without hesitation.)

his eyes were widely open, why did she kiss him? but he push her, to stop her.

Sandy: i.... i... i... im sorry.... (she stand up and leave him)
Aris: Sandy~!.... (he called her but she wasnt listening)

he touch his lips, wondering... asking why did she kiss him? "what was that about?", he ask to himself. meanwhile, she was still running... but she felt like out of breathe, so she stop.

"oh, my god~! why did i do that!?! what did i do? what was i thinking???", she could feel her heart pounding... she had this strange feeling but she cant even tell what it is...

Next Episode 9- Missing You II

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
haha.. did I read right when you mention that they going to do it everywhere.. even the tree house? now this I've got to read.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 9- Missing You II

when she came back in the mansion, she still cant think straight. her mind still reminds of what she just did. she went to the study room where her grandfather back to his work.

Sandy: gramps...
Gramps: Sandy... is there anything you want?
Sandy: n-nothing.... i just wanna stay here for awhile and w-watch you...
Gramps: watch me??? im not sick anymore....
Sandy: i know... i jsut wanna stay here for awhile...
Gramps: i thought you're hanging around with Aris right now.
Sandy: uh.... uh.... uh... i think he's busy right now... (just as her grandfather mention his name, it makes remind of her again...)
Gramps: i see....
Sandy: gramps... can i just go tomorrow?
Gramps: where?
Sandy: in Bangkok...
Gramps: i thought you're going this weekend...
Sandy: my friends call me... and i think i should be there by tomorrow...
Gramps: they can wait.
Sandy: no, gramps.... ummm.... ummm... (she was looking for some reason, she didnt why suddenly she acted like she's avoiding something.) my friends gonna a hold a party for me tomorrow...
Gramps: i see... ok.... you're on your decision.... by monday... just meet me... so that i can introduce you to our employees of the company.
Sandy: t-thanks...

after she had her conversation with her grandfather. she went straight to her room, she lock the door so that no can disturb her. not even HIM.

she's being crazy now.... she didnt have to do that... "i think im being crazy now, im not suppose to do that.... why did... shit!", she was talking to herself. "it was not suppose to be.... he's... he is.... he's just a worker here....", she ended the words that she think its one of the most embarrassing moment. not because she kissed him, but because she has principles in life.... if she ever have to fall in love with someone.... that someone has to be the right guy for her, has a name in business... being one the most eligible bachelors... famous... someone who's extraordinary. "he's a friend... one of my friends who cares for me... and so do i... i also care for him..... right, yes... so, that means i gave him a-", someone knock. when she opened it, it was Aris.

Sandy: A-Aris.... (she was froze for a moment when he was standing infront of her)
Aris: why did you leave?
Sandy: i... i.... i... i.... im sorry.... (stuttering by her words)
Aris: are you alright?
Sandy: ye-... ye-..... yeah.... i... i... im fine....
Aris: i see.... about the-
Sandy: dont ever think about it~! that was nothing.... (Aris was about to say of what she did).... it was FRIENDLY KISS... nothing more....
Aris: o... okay.... i know it was nothing....
Sandy: yeah... it was nothing... just a friendly kiss... (she wanna change the topic, before they'll stare at each other again...) by the way, im going tomorrow in Bangkok...
Aris: tomorrow... i thought you're going this weekend...
Sandy: no... i've decided that im going tomorrow....
Aris: why!?! (he sounded so irritated, he was surprise by her decision)
Sandy: why you sounded so irritated?
Aris: i... im sorry... i just got carried away...
Sandy: (she giggled when he said he got carried away)
Aris: what? what are you laughing at...
Sandy: nothing... you got carried away because i have to go tomorrow???
Aris: no... i... i just thought that you'll be going this weekend...
Sandy: my friends gonna hold a party for me.... (it was the same reason of what she told to her grandfather, she just wanted to get out of here in this island... but surely she's gonna miss him)
Aris: i see.... (for a moment they were silent again) ummmm.... i think i disturb you already. im just gonna go to the ranch...
Sandy: oh, okay....

as he leave her, he didnt what he was thinking... mix feelings. but he admit that he's going to miss her. he's gonna miss her being stubborn, being spoiled and being fussy. "it just shows with her attitude... she does belong to the other world.... world that some ordinary people cant reach her", he thought while walking and he went to the ranch as what he said, trying get himself busy.

she was done packing her clothes, tonight is her last night here.... she's going to miss him. though she maybe crazy at this moment because the truth is she has to go this weekend but she change it. most especially, she doesnt have to avoid him because HE's a special friend.... a special friend or more than just that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next morning, the speed boat is ready. she didnt see him, maybe because he's busy and he's in the ranch right now. "he has no time to say goodbyes right now...", she said. but before she could hop in to the boat, Aris came to see her.

Sandy: Aris...
Aris: take care of yourself...
Sandy: crazy... of course i can take care of myself... i want you to look out for gramps and i'll call once i got there.
Aris: okay...

she felt hesitant when they started to stare again with each other. they dont know what to say next... but they its really farewell for them.

Sandy: uh.... i... i gotta go....
Aris: yeah... okay....
Sandy: bye.... (before she could turn her back on him, he stopped her and for a moment he pulled her and hugged her so tight.)

she got carried away when he pulled and hugged her but she could feel the warmth of his embrace, so she hugged him back. "i want you to take care of yourself there....", he was still hugging her. she didnt how long they hug each other, but she like that kind of feeling... but end with a conclusion that it was weird feeling.

----------------------------------------------------------------- FADED SCENE

she woke up the next day, she thought that she was still in the island... she smiled. "finally, im back here....". she was living alone in her unit, its been 2 weeks since she left. though she received calls from her grandfather but she never heard about Aris.

she kept wondering what happened to him "he didnt even hesitate to call me.....", she thought. in her living room, there were picture frames of with her grandfather and together with Aris. these people on the picture frame are one of her closest. environment change her, from being a spoiled socialite turning into business woman... yes, she was never serious about her life.... even when she was still living in the States. staying in the island change her most, if in the past is all she can is organizing hi-so gatherings and just having fun... now, she even act matured and always concern about their business.

even her grandfather said that she change a lot and he was happy about it.

but the person she wanted hear about is from HIM, eversince she move out and stayed in Bangkok... she never heard anything about him, though her grandfather always says that he's always at the ranch working. she missed him so much.... she wanted to talk to him..... she wanted to see him. "right~! i got a new idea....", she was planning something.

Next Episode 10- Wanted To....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp...another hug...and sandy misses him :) great update...OMG what does she have in mind.....can't wait for them to see each other again...it's been 2 weeks already lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
relax... you'll know it... by the time i update it... :)

btw, i will have my commercial mode.... later... so maybe the LATER or TOMORROW... i will update the Episode 10.

anyways, this commercial mode.... i will not post it as a new topic... i will post it here.... it a surprise... :D