Current food craze

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i'm eating some thai laab gai i cooked today,,, i picked up some seeds in thailand in april and grew my own thai basil,,, thai cucumbers,,, oinion chives,,, and spirmint to help with local ingrediants---mmmmmmmmmm---so good atm :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I want to eat all the exotic fruits.....

Longan, lychees, durian, rabattan, mangos.......

oh dear... dunno how much of this I can take. :drools:

nina07

sarNie Adult
I had laarp and Bamboo soup just like a couple of minutes ago. I also had this shrimp thing but it has like onions and shrimp, plus i think octopus in it too.

it was very delicious. ^_^

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
My mom was gone the whole day and she thought I didn't eat anything either so bless her heart she came home with a GIANT bowl of this:

So I guess I gotta say pho. ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

awww lome...should of bought you some today..i was just at the asian market earlier..and walked pass by some fresh lychees...too bad i was not craving it..so i just look and walk right pass it. ^_^ i was actually craving for some coconut juice..so i got some of that!

lady0fdarkness

OMG seriously? You've never had gumbo before?
It's sooo good, but only if you get it at a seafood or cajun place. Other places don't make it as well.
I never tried it before... though I heard it's good, especially the Sea Food one.

When I was watching that movie "Skeleton Key" w/Kate Hudson, there was a part where the voodoo old lady said to her, "Go on, eat your Gumbo!"

I was like drooling... wished she said that to me.. lol...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid

oh lome, i love, love longans! :drool: it's the only exotic fruit i can eat but after... aie, aie, aie my stomach :(

My mom was gone the whole day and she thought I didn't eat anything either so bless her heart she came home with a GIANT bowl of this:

So I guess I gotta say pho. ^_^
oh oh, pho :drool: i'm hungry.
i'm eating biscuits and tea, i'm a tea addict.

lady0fdarkness

^^ One time my dad bought a big box of Longans. My sisters and I finished those in a day. We ate it like a pack of wolves.

skies

sarNie Adult
mangoes...those freshly riped and sour ones that you can actually mix with chili and fish sauce...mmmmm, sounds good

lady0fdarkness

^^Ami.. girl, I had an avacado shake two days ago, but I had it with pho. Now I want some vietnamese bale sandwiches!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man...i dont know where to go buy it since the ones i used to go...that make a tasty one closed awhile ago..hmmm..i guess i will take a lil cruise around town after wrk today...